mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

PonyLiberator works. I've used it twice now on my non-jailbroken Apple device. If it's not working for you then either you're using an Android device and it's some problem I wouldn't know anything about or it's something on your end.

i am using an iphone 5... and i followed the steps and i still cant get it to work....

is there something im doing wrong? how did you do it?

Don't know if you already did this and something kept it from working but I did the following:

1) Close the MLP app completely. Double tap the home button and if the MLP app is in the quick launch bar, close it.

2) Open PonyLiberator.exe on the computer and make a note of the IP address it creates

3) Go to your iphone/ipod's wifi settings. Pick whatever wifi network you're on and change the DNS to match the PonyLiberator IP

4) Start the app

Remember to change your DNS back when you're done.

Edited by Mister Jack

Don't know if you already did this and something kept it from working but I did the following:

1) Close the MLP app completely. Double tap the home button and if the MLP app is in the quick launch bar, close it.

2) Open PonyLiberator.exe on the computer and make a note of the IP address it creates

3) Go to your iphone/ipod's wifi settings. Pick whatever wifi network you're on and change the DNS to match the PonyLiberator IP

4) Start the app

Remember to change your DNS back when you're done.

dose it half to be done on a mac?

i redid it and still it didnt work....

hm.... what version is the hack you use? because the one i have is 1

and what exactly dose the hack do? it makes everything in the store free... right? post a screen shot of your idevice

Edited by villan97

Well pretty much Parasprite proofed my village, couple more rocks/vines to clear and cover.

Just working on getting the magic shards and some more 5 star ponies.

Edited by Regi

Ok? I've got the biggest problem with the mlp game app! I'm at level 60 and have been for the past 3 or 4 days now! I've been getting massive stars to help me level up, but when I go and get more stars now it's not letting the meter go up any more! So now I'm stuck on level 60! Is that the maximum level that you can only go to or can you go higher then 60?

Ok? I've got the biggest problem with the mlp game app! I'm at level 60 and have been for the past 3 or 4 days now! I've been getting massive stars to help me level up, but when I go and get more stars now it's not letting the meter go up any more! So now I'm stuck on level 60! Is that the maximum level that you can only go to or can you go higher then 60?

Level 60 is the max.

On a side note:

If they were to add more items into the game for decor, shops or even other ponies, what would you (everyone) like to see?

Personally I'd like to be able to put up the statue of Dischord.

Edited by Regi

Level 60 is the max.

On a side note:

If they were to add more items into the game for decor, shops or even other ponies, what would you (everyone) like to see?

ah ok! I actually didn't know that at all! Thanks for telling me! I just hope that they let us go up more levels in the update! Don't you agree?

Level 60 is the max.

On a side note:

ah ok! I actually didn't know that at all! Thanks for telling me! I just hope that they let us go up more levels in the update! Don't you agree?

If they were to add more items into the game for decor, shops or even other ponies, what would you (everypony) like to see?

I would like to see them to add some more of the background ponies; like perhaps Roseluck, Lily, Daisy, Golden Harvest, Fleur-de-lis or even the spa ponies. I found it a little odd they decided to add Caramel when as far as I know he doesn't have a huge fan base...though I could be wrong.

mlp-1.jpg

~The other mane 6, because you can never have enough ponies!~

NEVER!

Hey everyone! Just letting you all know that I had to update my iPad and all my apps including the mlp gameloft app got deleted! So I have to download it again tomarrow! I just want to know will my data still be there when I redownload it or do I have to start all over again from the beginning?

Hi All!

my ID is MulberrySprig and even though my iphone is glitching, either I'm not getting chests or I can't find them :S, I'd love to make some new friends and trade for chests!

BTW If anyone knows why I might be having such a hard time on the Gameloft game getting chests or seeing my friends, please let me know?

I'm the M to the U to the double L Berry
Don't forget the Sprig my friend, come horse it up with me!
I'm Mul-Blicious.

Hey everyone! Just letting you all know that I had to update my iPad and all my apps including the mlp gameloft app got deleted! So I have to download it again tomarrow! I just want to know will my data still be there when I redownload it or do I have to start all over again from the beginning?

because of the poor server service... you gotta start from the beginning :(

they should really fix this bull shit... it suck to deal with

because of the poor server service... you gotta start from the beginning :(

they should really fix this bull shit... it suck to deal with

man that stinks! I almost had evey single pony and almost all the elements of harmony too! *sighs* I worked soooo hard on all of that too!

Gameloft ID: mkilmore

everyone on my friends list is looking for people to play also

it seems that i need more characters to post this so i will do a little more talking bleep bloop bop zap

Something that drives me crazy about this game. The clearable items not staying cleared. I'm not going to lie, the fact that they respawn is the most irritating thing to me.

Just put down pathways after you clear them as a temporary placement till you get the coins/gems/hearts for something bigger.

I would like to see them to add some more of the background ponies; like perhaps Roseluck, Lily, Daisy, Golden Harvest, Fleur-de-lis or even the spa ponies. I found it a little odd they decided to add Caramel when as far as I know he doesn't have a huge fan base...though I could be wrong.

Honestly there's a couple in the game that I didn't even know were in the series, Caramel being one of them.

So where are Jeff "The Dude" Letrotski and Jesus Pezuna featured. :huh:

Edited by Regi

hi guys. you may have missed this if you're looking for a hack for droid.

it hacks the counters for coin/gem/social so you will earn them instead of spending.

If you want to keep your prevous save, you must have a rooted phone, and make a backup of the following:

/data/data/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftPOHM/files/mlp_save.dat (and maybe backupsavefile.dat)

(using ti backup may also work)

if you like the game please support the developers.

good luck.

Honestly there's a couple in the game that I didn't even know were in the series, Caramel being one of them.

So where are Jeff "The Dude" Letrotski and Jesus Pezuna featured. :huh:

Those two were only featured for about 30 seconds in one of the CMC episodes. They were in the bowling alley and it was meant as a reference to the Big Lebowski. Its kind of cool how the game has those references. If you read Time Turners profile it says he resets the clocks and deals with all things 'timey-wimey' (Doctor Who reference :P)

Riley was here

I finally downloaded the game, and have no friends... Buck... I was wondering if anyone would share some usernames for the gifting benefits of all. If there is a place on the site that is there for this exact reason, please mention it. :D my username is AegisMora As you could guess.

Can someone post a link to, or a screen capture of a treasure chest? I'm either a) not getting any despite friending people for the sake of trades, b ) can't find them or c) glitchy Gameloft, who woulda guessed?

So going with option b ), I don't even know what it is I'm looking for. Are they something you have to find? Are they just automattically counted towards your account? Help please! I'm stuck on a early level friend quest cause I can't find these stupid things...XP spiiiiite!

Edited by MulberrySprig

I'm Mul-Blicious.

:D my username is AegisMora As you could guess.

Hay (aha), AegisMora, my ID is MulberrySprig for gameloft! Let's friend it up! :D

I'm Mul-Blicious.

Can somepony post a link to, or a screen capture of a treasure chest? I'm either a) not getting any despite friending ponies for the sake of trades, b ) can't find them or c) glitchy Gameloft, who woulda guessed?

So going with option b ), I don't even know what it is I'm looking for. Are they something you have to find? Are they just automattically counted towards your account? Help please! I'm stuck on a early level friend quest cause I can't find these stupid things...XP spiiiiite!

Chests appear in your town when someone visits it and leaves a chest. They're a light blue with gold trim and appear in random places on your town. I say "on" not in because they appear to float on top of your map. As for a good picture of how they look, try visiting Celestia's Ponyville from your friends list and you can give her a chest. The chests look like the ones you drop in other people's Ponyvilles'.

mlp-1.jpg

~The other mane 6, because you can never have enough ponies!~

NEVER!