Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I agree; we definitely need an MLP app.

The other day I was on the App Store because updates and the thought occured to me: "I bet there are a bunch of cool brony-made games and apps on the App Store."

Needless to say I was incorrect...the only brony-made app was the Equestria Daily platformer game with the sketch control scheme.

This struck me as a bit odd, because of how ridiculously creative bronies are. Maybe Apple is just biast or nopony wants to deal with the complex process of app submission...

...And that's why you get an android phone.

There are tons and tons of mlp games and other apps for android.

Anyways, I played quite alot but then I got bored when da parasprites invaded my town.

One way to counteract the boulders popping up all over the place is to spend the money on building dirt paths to like section off areas and then using some fancy bushes or hay piles to take space so the rocks or thorns won't appear. Can always sell back the paths or bushes when you need to put buildings there.

Hey guys i am wondering if there is a legit and easy way to earn gems. Also feel free to add doom2053 i got my friends list starting to work and i am sending gifts

Edited by kappa214

500 gems for Rainbow Dash?! Fuck that, it's time to use the hack. I realize freemium games have to sell cash items in order to turn a profit, but there's microtransactions and then there's just greed.

The hacks you posted didn't work...

Although I did figure out how to get balloon game ponys for bits and not half to play the balloon game for 25 gems...

The 2 quests I'm stuck on to move to the flutershy quest are the restaurant quests... 50 gems and unskipable... T_T

Are There any Stores that Produces Element of Magic Shards? The Stores I have produces laughter, honesty, kindness, and rarely on Magic, and Loyalty so I'm not sure if there's a Store that produces 2 of those shards.

I honestly just think that magic shards are a random occurrence. No Shop that I have produces them so far, and I have about 11 shops.

Are There any Stores that Produces Element of Magic Shards? The Stores I have produces laughter, honesty, kindness, and rarely on Magic, and Loyalty so I'm not sure if there's a Store that produces 2 of those shards.

I honestly just think that magic shards are a random occurrence. No Shop that I have produces them so far, and I have about 11 shops.

The hacks you posted didn't work... Although I did figure out how to get balloon game ponys for bits and not half to play the balloon game for 25 gems... The 2 quests I'm stuck on to move to the flutershy quest are the restaurant quests... 50 gems and unskipable... T_T

Theres only one hack that I know of that actually works. If you have iOS, you turnn off your wifi, make sure your game is completely exited (double click the home button, hold it down and exit it), then reopen it, but when it starts to load, press the home button, now go into your settings and move the date forward by one day. Doing this basically speeds up getting your daily promotions. So you get approximately 3 gems for 5 minutes of doing that.

That's really more of an exploit than an actual hack.

I just now tried the hack I posted and I can confirm it does indeed work. However, you still can't buy ponies or buildings that you aren't at a high enough level to unlock in the shop.

Theres only one hack that I know of that actually works. If you have iOS, you turnn off your wifi, make sure your game is completely exited (double click the home button, hold it down and exit it), then reopen it, but when it starts to load, press the home button, now go into your settings and move the date forward by one day. Doing this basically speeds up getting your daily promotions. So you get approximately 3 gems for 5 minutes of doing that.

Yes... I know about the time "GLITCH"...

We're not talking about glitches... We're talking hacks and cracks...

But I'm just being lazy... Il find out how to program it and all that!

I got this a few days back on my Android... it's a fun little time waster so far but I'm not at the point where the pace is super sluggish just yet. I get that the producers need some source of income with it being a free game but that doesn't justify the standstill pace I'll eventually reach due to how slow accumulating gems is.

I'm glad to see some positive things about this game. I've heard so much negativity... But really, it's a fun game. Once they fixed the problems with Android social networking, it's actually playable now. A good time waster, and PONIES. Maybe one day I'll make it to Rainbow Dash, but honestly I'll probably get bored of it before I get to that point anyway.

My name is LillyBlossomForth. Add me.

Woah! I love playing this. Changed my date and cheated so i'm a level 33 already....Need friends....

Must...make...account....

Anyway, my ponyville is plagued by parasprites and all I have are heaps of Laughter, Honesty, and Generosity gems. Everything is MAGIC PARASPRITES. I cannot build..

Whoever implemented those parasrpites is getting a hoof to the face.

Hello everypony! If you have the new My Little Pony iPhone game, please leave your Gameloft id below so that I can add you. I'll try my best to leave you all treasure chests everyday but you must return the favor and give everypony else treasure chests as well. Please add everpony that leaves their Gameloft id here.

My gameloft id is: biggermacintosh

• Brohoof 6

Alright!

I just started and this sounds lovely.

Just created the account, ID: VickeVonDerpy

But i think you need to give me a quick guide how to give creates.

• Brohoof 1

Alright!

I just started and this sounds lovely.

Just created the account, ID: VickeVonDerpy

But i think you need to give me a quick guide how to give creates.

Just accepted your request. Ok, here's a quick guide:

Make sure your friends with the person.

Click the scroll on the right, and click social.

go to friends and click "gift all."

And that's it! You can do this again after 24 hours.

• Brohoof 1

Just accepted your request. Ok, here's a quick guide:

Make sure your friends with the person.

Click the scroll on the right, and click social.

go to friends and click "gift all."

And that's it! You can do this again after 24 hours.

Alright. Expect a package every day then!

But i find it to be somewhat annoying to play on the phone. They should have made it into a FB game.

Hmm. Seems like i have to enter your town in order to give you one. When i pressed "Gift all" nothing happened.

But when i entered your town and pressed the chest one got dropped down. Or maybe you got two from me xD?

Alright. Expect a package every day then!

But i find it to be somewhat annoying to play on the phone. They should have made it into a FB game.

Hmm. Seems like i have to enter your town in order to give you one. When i pressed "Gift all" nothing happened.

But when i entered your town and pressed the chest one got dropped down. Or maybe you got two from me xD?

I just got two from you, haha, thanks. And I just gifted you so you should receive something soon in ur inbox. Am I ur first friend on this game?

I just got two from you, haha, thanks. And I just gifted you so you should receive something soon in ur inbox. Am I ur first friend on this game?

Maybe you can give 2 each day? Or was that some random bug?

Alright, i'll check in a moment.

By the way, are you from Sweden? I can't recall that you are.