Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

There's a hack out there now for both android and iOS that either gives you 999 gems for free or, if that feels too easy, lets you convert coins to gems, although I don't know the exchange rate. It doesn't require jailbreaking your device but I think you do need a wireless router.

And how exactly does one do this?

I wouldn't mind doing this at all after a little while of playing. Hell, Id have done it at the very beginning had it been around and I had I not played any.

Oh my...this app looks amazing!! And they included DERPY! :D

I also love how you can play the minigames too. Although, I have tons of questions...like, will it be out for free? Is it out now? And you can play it with others?

I'm really glad how they made it just like the show. Makes it more realistic and fun to play. I'm sure this is gonna be a popular app for bronies.... I'll try seeing if it's on the app store or not right now. Then if it is...I'll download it....and my ipod will be filled with colorful ponies dancing around on my screen....

The App is Free to Download if you asked us. It's pretty much fun if you asked us and It's Time consuming as well because you have to build shops, houses, clearing terrains, make money, and play mini-games with the ponies. You'll see how much time you have left for those things. You'll get bonuses for playing daily so bonuses are variety by day.

There's a hack out there now for both android and iOS that either gives you 999 gems for free or, if that feels too easy, lets you convert coins to gems, although I don't know the exchange rate. It doesn't require jailbreaking your device but I think you do need a wireless router.

HOW!!! How how how how how how how how?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The converting coins to jems would be VERY useful for getting RD...

I have 2 routers... HOW DO I DO THIS?

I swear, if your bullshitting me... It won't end well

Here it is. I haven't tried using it myself (although I probably will once I have to buy things that cost hundreds of gems for quests). I take no responsibility for anything that happens as a result of anybody using it.

• Brohoof 1

Is it just me.. Or did Luna just get added to the album? And it's season 1 Luna....

I guess you get to have Luna once you activate all harmony stones :)

I believe Luna's been there from the very beginning, you just never see her since she's on the very last page of the album! My guess to get her though is by completing the story, Nightmare Moon being the main antagonist and all.

For the Android. It finally got my Gameloft friends but now in the friends section of the game i still have celestia.. And in the invite section are all the people i added.. What do i do..

I can't say for the Android version...as I use a ipod touch 4g, but it may be similar. I have to refresh my friends page every so often to see if another friend pops up on the list or not, they also get automatically added in there if they send a gift. It's annoying not having everyone already in there, but it's also kind of fun watching the list slowly expand.

I believe Luna's been there from the very beginning, you just never see her since she's on the very last page of the album! My guess to get her though is by completing the story, Nightmare Moon being the main antagonist and all.

I can't say for the Android version...as I use a ipod touch 4g, but it may be similar. I have to refresh my friends page every so often to see if another friend pops up on the list or not, they also get automatically added in there if they send a gift. It's annoying not having everyone already in there, but it's also kind of fun watching the list slowly expand.

Ah yea.. i keep refreashing it but no friends still pop up.. it still says princess Celestia. Thats the only friend i really have.

okay okay okay okay, please add me to this! My GL name is LordBababa. I would add you guys right now but I gotta charge my phone up and euuaaaaghgadfjk;dfsjdfsa;fdsaij;

Ok I've been playing this game for a couple days now! Even today to it fine earlier but now it won't let me visit anybody's town at all! All it keeps saying is "Oops! Something went wrong! Please try again!" right on the social screen! And no matter how many times I try and try again it still pops up! Even when I exit the and restart it and go back into social it still says it! Whats up with that?

Ok I've been playing this game for a couple days now! Even today to it fine earlier but now it won't let me visit anybody's town at all! All it keeps saying is "Oops! Something went wrong! Please try again!" right on the social screen! And no matter how many times I try and try again it still pops up! Even when I exit the and restart it and go back into social it still says it! Whats up with that?

To fix this, I just turn my phone off and turn it back on. (I have an iPhone) When I do that, I'm able to visit towns again. Hope this helped you out.

To fix this, I just turn my phone off and turn it back on. (I have an iPhone) When I do that, I'm able to visit towns again. Hope this helped you out.

yes it did but only for a short time though! Then it does it again! I just hope that they fix that bug soon! Now have you had it where you go to do something on the game then it closes it self out on you?

yes it did but only for a short time though! Then it does it again! I just hope that they fix that bug soon! Now have you had it where you go to do something on the game then it closes it self out on you?

log in with your facebook account then login with the gameloft account, I don't know why, but it worked for me that way. The next time I played again, it closed my facebook account and mantained my gameloft account open.

I've never had that happen, but I also have a bug from where I visit another town, it's paved roads appear in my town plus other towns I visit. I can't select them, and they go away when I restart my phone. Anyone else had that happen?
  • Brohoof 1

I'll send Gameloft friend requests to y'all. Feel free to add me if I missed you.

No problem with parasprites here. The needed shards pop out of the shops. I have an over abundance of one type of shard, as it keeps topping out at 999. Nice to be able to exchange them for bits.

I just have a little problem with brambles popping up...just like in real life!

I hate para sprites soooo much in this game... -.- do they actually do anything if u leave them be? Cause I have 5 para sprites that need magic shards and they are so hard to get :(

As far as I know they don't do anything other than keep you from building in the squares they hover over, which is fairly large from what I can gather. Also the magic shards become more common when you acquire the more expensive shops like the hospital and town hall. The only downside is that these buildings take forever to produce anything and it's not even guaranteed that they'll drop magic shards. Luckily you can get magic shards from any store, they're just very rare.

Edit: Looks like I got ninja'd...

Just in case you haven't had your previous question answered by now I'll answer it for you. To add ponies to your friends list you first tap the scroll in the top right corner then scroll down until you see an icon labeled Gameloft Live. Tap it and you should start the process of signing up; after which you can start adding friends by sending requests under the tab of messages in the Gameloft Live section.

Edited by Sand Piper

I'd like to give a quick thanks to everypony that's been sending me gifts and chests, I'll have Scootaloo in no time. I've also been giving gifts and chests to everyone on my list also, and I've be going around sending out fr's recently, so if you get a request from Sir_Trollestia, it's me. Also, these flippin' boulders, I have better stuff to spend 8000 and 16000 bits on.