Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Sure thing! My name on GL ID is spoederman , been playing the game for quite a while, just a few tips, NEVER use any of the shards to get money from the shrines and always be sure you have a tree or other object on every 2x2 tile as things may respawn and they can cost a lot later on.

Im from the US. Tampa, Florida to be exact. (crap, still need 50 more characters, blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg fhjkehjghrkjlhjkl).

Thats odd.

You had a Swedish flag on your profile. Noticed it when i added you.

Oh well, maybe it was mine, not sure.

(Don't break the character limit. Will only get warning points for it :/)

Also, i don't seem to be getting anything from you.

But do you know how to connect to a social network? I'm on that quest from Twilight but i don't seem to be able and finish it.

Also, i don't seem to be getting anything from you.

But do you know how to connect to a social network? I'm on that quest from Twilight but i don't seem to be able and finish it.

You got to click on the scroll and click on Social.

And go to Friends.

Or you can click the scroll and go all the way down to GL LIVE and make an account if you don't have one already, and just log in

I have android so i stay logged in all the time.

Hope this helps! ;)

You got to click on the scroll and click on Social.

And go to Friends.

Or you can click the scroll and go all the way down to GL LIVE and make an account if you don't have one already, and just log in

I have android so i stay logged in all the time.

Hope this helps! ;)

Yeah. I did that still nothing happened. Odd.

I connected to FaceBook and now it worked. Oh well .

Do you know how i accept/ can see gifts?

I haven't seen anything about it.

Added all of you so far, check your requests and confirm my friend request. Im level 49 so far and still booming and ive recovered four of the elements.

I've activated Element of Laughter, Element of Honesty, Element of Geneorsity, and i need 40 more Kindness Shards to Activate the Element of Kindness.

Iv'e been saving up all my bits so far, its been about 2 days.. and im up to 100,000+ Bits.

Well, feel free to add me.

VickeVonDerpy is my ID. I am currently level 12 and i'm waiting for Apple Bloom to arrive in her hot air balloon :D

I sent you a friend request.

Be sure to accept and you will appear on my friends list.. i hope.. cause sometimes it doesn't soooo yea.

The hacks you posted didn't work...

Although I did figure out how to get balloon game ponys for bits and not half to play the balloon game for 25 gems...

The 2 quests I'm stuck on to move to the flutershy quest are the restaurant quests... 50 gems and unskipable... T_T

How do you do that? :blink: I'd love to know! I love having background ponies in my town., and some of them are so cute! I'm so addicted to this game. -_-

HELLO EVERYPONY!!!

as you may know the MLP:FiM gameloft app is now out for IOS!,

dont know anything about android but it should be out for it as well...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=mqIvcsdhrDA

now to enjoy this game to the max youl need friends to play with!

*Brohoof?

so add everypony in this list! to be added to the list add: villan97

gameloft live friends:

villan97

kurokona2k6

soundslegit

aerowalk152

animatorCP4E

aslfrasle

Asm0dius

Ayon300

b25mitch

BoxofAwesome

Captain_N_DK

CelestialScribe

Chrisg23

CoeusOre

direw0lf

djsmell

Doctor_XFizzle

Firefly432

Fitzzer

FluttershyBrony

Flutterz

frankii77

gwarrior456

Haiimbelle

HalfLife4Mac

HeavyShigure

ice3yes

Kitsuneshido

knowthislove02

Mandaar

merriweather5

Mimre

N8C8

navichan

OsakaBomb

parfaitkiss

Peanut_Crunch

pinkamenaDianaPie

pinkie_pirate

Pythagoras64

rapid_change

schizophrenia22

ShadoWxStallioN

ShiningArmor

SongBrony

starleth

StrangeWill

sunflowerSunrise

SUPERFOX5

TheGameBrony

transblitz1

Urdnot_Shepard

ValinDymos

WWongwai

xkenja

xTiffanyyy

zRyu17

ReverendMatlock

Gingervaj

snowbunny16

DeadlyComics

ChaosDrop

SieggyZC

theesado

Icklevoldie

_rarity_mlp

pinkiepartycannon

sbc117

audaxdreik

uyarndog

avater26

pinkiepanda06

EINaquechi

Sendri

swift_fire

TagofFire

N3rDy22

Holdelta

Riconz62

AutomagicPunlock

jordy_harvey

darkmythology

RoadtoEquestria

Shyfts

AlyssHope

BeatDrops

WingedRatchet

GldnClck

fienxjox

cbbomb

Slendermane

kuybikun

rampagingcoconut

pinkiefan1287

kirbyfluttershy

zero2k5

sora724

Razephyr

LubenWarlock

LucyAnneAwesome

DorianTail

deMutti1986

AmoebaMan

Wcw2508

Remirlis

MoopFiM

Lyshwa

idontcare395

CactusWren75

mangaga2168

Marcs316

dogspider

Fishy2777

brosefa

travisandrion

Release630

mikejr1992

marjax

lithiumlily

vampella

silverpadfoot

BruiserWoodcrest

Unfoundedfall

Regi_

LordSilvertongue

Marshmallow_Sun

klstevens

Kimbychu

gemini_mlp

spoederman

mindless15

Flutterrage4110

ParadigmPony

Qia0Qia0

ssindos

Add me to the list, my gameloft Id is biggermacintosh. Ide love to help everpony as best as I can. Im currently level 49 and have activated 4 of the elements of harmony.

Add me to the list, my gameloft Id is biggermacintosh. Ide love to help everpony as best as I can. Im currently level 49 and have activated 4 of the elements of harmony.

Also add me to the list

flutterlicious

And its quite a list i have to say, its pretty big, lots and lots of ponies play the game.

Maybe It's easier to add our forums Username to go along with our Gameloft IDs so we'll know who we are or Be more Recognizable or either way, We could Just Send a Message Through GL Live along with the Friend Request.

My Status in Ponyville so Far are is that I have half of the Elements of Harmony Unlocked, I still haven't gotten Rarity and Rainbow Dash yet so I'm trying to save up Gems as I can which it could take me months without using the Time Traveling trick even though I don't do that type of Stuff. I'm already Level 53 and I'm Saving up enough Hearts for the next Pony which it would be Hoity Toity. Of course my Ponyville is like a mess so I'm trying to get enough money for expansions and Enough Elements of Harmony Shards to remove the Parasprites. As For the mini-games, I may have to go Easy on them because there's some Quests that Requires a Specific Pony to be played on a Specific Mini-Games.

The app bugs me, I have friggin Parasprites everywhere. I leave my iPod off for a bit, come back, and have like 57 new trees and Parasprites everywhere. Sucks they all need the Element of Magic too, and I have none of them.

Hey, I was wondering, if I get a new iPhone, would I need to start all over again on this game or would I be able to send my save data somehow?

if you have an iphone 4... and upgrading to iphone 5... you can back up your 4 and merge it onto your 5....

if any other way.... then youl need to start over :(

I have a question; I just accepted nine friend requests on Gameloft, but once I go onto the social part of the mlp app, it says that all the people are invited but they're not my friends yet. Do I have to wait for them to do something before I can send gifts?

Maybe It's easier to add our forums Username to go along with our Gameloft IDs so we'll know who we are or Be more Recognizable or either way, We could Just Send a Message Through GL Live along with the Friend Request.

My Status in Ponyville so Far are is that I have half of the Elements of Harmony Unlocked, I still haven't gotten Rarity and Rainbow Dash yet so I'm trying to save up Gems as I can which it could take me months without using the Time Traveling trick even though I don't do that type of Stuff. I'm already Level 53 and I'm Saving up enough Hearts for the next Pony which it would be Hoity Toity. Of course my Ponyville is like a mess so I'm trying to get enough money for expansions and Enough Elements of Harmony Shards to remove the Parasprites. As For the mini-games, I may have to go Easy on them because there's some Quests that Requires a Specific Pony to be played on a Specific Mini-Games.

I did the math, getting enough for rarity alone and without using time travel or buying gems, it would take about 6 months to accumulate 90 gems from the promotions.
  • Brohoof 1

I just maxed out my level last night lv 60. Aww yeaaaa (awwyea.jpg) An I have way too much money. I have already purchased all the tongs you can buy with bits.... Idk what to do now..help