Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

That game is so awesome /)^3^(

My Gameloft name is 'Splinternoctix', feel free to add me!

There was a big update for Android yesterday and now all the features work properly. At first there were some problems concerning the connection with Facebook and Gameloft but that has been solved now.

I neeed some friends!!! My only friend is Celestia..

My name is Smitty1259 (Somehow there's another Smitty O.o)

I reaaallly need shards of loyalty to get rid of those parasprites..

Hi, I'm Marshmallow_Sun on the game. Add me! I have so many hearts to give!

About a soundboard app that people were talking about at the beginning of the thread: I have one on my iPhone. It only has season 1 quotes, and I think it's not on the app store anymore. If I delete it it'll be gone forever!

Hi, I'm Marshmallow_Sun on the game. Add me! I have so many hearts to give! About a soundboard app that people were talking about at the beginning of the thread: I have one on my iPhone. It only has season 1 quotes, and I think it's not on the app store anymore. If I delete it it'll be gone forever!

I will add you ^D^ I am AmoebaMan :3 and you're so lucky lol. I actually talked to the guy that made the one for android, he is working on a new one for iPhone and expects it to be done here soon.

Ok, so I need 50 heart things in order to get Scootaloo. There is only one problem, I only have 25 and I have no idea how to get more. WAT DO?

Well mr. ratchet, the only way to get hearts is through your friends. They can give you two per day by 1. Gifting you and 2. going into your town and dropping a chest. If We havent been added as friends yet, I'm AmoebaMan and would be happy to help you on your journey ^.^
  • Brohoof 1

Ok, so I need 50 heart things in order to get Scootaloo. There is only one problem, I only have 25 and I have no idea how to get more. WAT DO?

oh goody! your at the scootaloo quest!

YOU GET RARITY QUEST AFTER!

well... just wait till otherponys send you gifts... and use the hart glitch to get extra harts out of chests!

oh goody! your at the scootaloo quest!

YOU GET RARITY QUEST AFTER!

well... just wait till otherponys send you gifts... and use the hart glitch to get extra harts out of chests!

Heart... glitch?

Please do tell as to how this works. because I am stuck at a dead end as of now.

I also realized I have alot of leveling up to do. ;_;

Heart... glitch? Please do tell as to how this works. because I am stuck at a dead end as of now.

once friends.... say 5.... send you gifts... go to the social page and accept all the gifts... each gift gives you a hart.... then exit the social page, sometimes treasure chests will appear... unlock them... then reopen the social tab and the gifts will still be there -1... and they all give you harts... keep doing this till you run out of gifts... you can get up to 25 harts from 5 people!

how many harts do i have? around 140... saving up for mayor mare

If anyone would be so kind to add me to the mlp game for iPad, ipod, and android, that would be great... I need heart gems soooo bad to get scootalo, and zecora and stuff :3 my gameloft name is horrorshowmania if u want to add me, Ill always gift u guys :3

Hey guys~ I'm trying to get some buddies for hearts and such in the game if this is still alive ; v; I'm papasamjam in gameloft game

Why would this thread not be alive?

If anyone would be so kind to add me to the mlp game for iPad, ipod, and android, that would be great... I need heart gems soooo bad to get scootalo, and zecora and stuff :3 my gameloft name is horrorshowmania if u want to add me, Ill always gift u guys :3

Did you two look at the first post? It's a list of all the ponys who play this game...

To be added to the list... Add villan97

Why would this thread not be alive?

Did you two look at the first post? It's a list of all the ponys who play this game...

To be added to the list... Add villan97

Just checked it out a few hours ago and still trying to add some people haha! Thanks again for the heads up, didn't realize it was on the first page C:

I haven't tried out the app yet, anyone have an opinion on it? How does it play, and what is the actual objective? Or is it a free environment game like Minecraft or HarvestMoon? What kinda stuff is there to do?

the game is like any other build it game...

you build ponyville....

you play with the ponies

but there are several bugs.... but the game is still playable...

one more thing... IT AWESOME!

I heard that the quests that requires gems takes every 5 days as I know about, but All I know that getting Ponies that are required for quests costs gems. I'm pretty sure it's gonna take about a month or more to get all the gems you need for the ponies including decors to complete these quests.

As for the Elements of Harmony Shards, The most common shard that I know is Laughter, but the Hardest and Rare Shard is Magic.

Well I'm level 31 as of the time of making this post, Add me if you want to that is I'm not going to force you. My Game loft name is  . I could use some friends to get hearts from, and my quests that require that I do social things such as the Scootaloo quest.

Normally I wouldn't fall for free to play apps like this but guess what for the first time... I DID!

Edited by Dasher

Gameloft you stupid mother f*ers

AJ gives me a quest to buy a restaurant... 50 jems... For some reason I'm not getting daly bonous... And I don't want to spend mony just yet

Then spike gives me a quest to collect cake from the restaurant... WTF...

Then I find out that rainbow dash is 500 jems... $30...

Oh boy... I bet gameloft is getting ritch with this game...

Also it's too easy to "accidentally" spend gems I have wasted many gems by bumping the Skip for 1 gem button on the windmill ( I have an ipod touch 4g so it is extremely easy to do so) You would think they would have put some kind of conformation but nope just wasted gems.

At this point I'm just hoarding coins so I can make a crapload of purchases at once.

Stuck on the Pinkie Pie wanting me to buy three expensive statues for Rarity and Spike wanting Sweetie Belle to come home quests which of course needs gems.

• Brohoof 1

There's a hack out there now for both android and iOS that either gives you 999 gems for free or, if that feels too easy, lets you convert coins to gems, although I don't know the exchange rate. It doesn't require jailbreaking your device but I think you do need a wireless router.