Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Well thats good to know that they don't do anything to bad, but still which store produces the most magic element? Like I said I don't have any.

They just show up at random when you collect items that are made in the shops. I've noticed more of my magic elements coming from the cherry stand.

I hate the social element to this game. I have tons of friends so far, but none of their treasure chests seem to get through. I've gotten a few, but hardly any. I don't think I got a single one today, and I need 5 to get through this quest. It's so frustrating! :angry:

Also, I joined Gameloft. I'm Slendermane.

Edited by Slendermane

So I've been playing this game almost non-stop since it came out...(lvl 44) and I was wondering if anyone could answer my question. Has anyone gotten any of the balloon popping exclusive ponies yet? If so which version did you get them in, the free one, the gem or the heart gem version? I don't want to go buy a stack of gems just to get ponies that I could have gotten for free if I was lucky enough.

Also on a side note does anyone know if the random debris spawning is part of the game or is it a glitch? I hope it's a glitch because wasting bits on removing random garbage is a pretty crappy feature.

So I've been playing this game almost non-stop since it came out...(lvl 44) and I was wondering if anyone could answer my question. Has anyone gotten any of the balloon popping exclusive ponies yet? If so which version did you get them in, the free one, the gem or the heart gem version? I don't want to go buy a stack of gems just to get ponies that I could have gotten for free if I was lucky enough.

Also on a side note does anyone know if the random debris spawning is part of the game or is it a glitch? I hope it's a glitch because wasting bits on removing random garbage is a pretty crappy feature.

From my understanding... You can only get shards, bits, and ex from free...

Jems is bits, shards, ponys, statues, and xp...

And harts... Is probably only shards and bits. Idk

And yes I do have some of the exclusive ponys... I have time turner, photo finish, and another one that I forget...

As for the glitch... It's a simple fix... Just restart the app and hope you don't bump into the start up glitch...

The game as a lot of bugs that are in need of fixing...

• Brohoof 1

It's probably that later on, They'll Fix up the bugs and glitches that occured to the game. I'm not sure about the Social Network, but I'm thinking it's the server traffic even though I can't connect for some reason and I kept waiting that's it. I'm just pretty worried about doing my quests in a situation like this.

It isn't compatible on my android devise yet... I sent an email to Gameloft support but it didn't even have my Droid RAZR M listed under their devises nor did they have the MLP game listed as one of their games. I know that my phone was just released in September but come on...

Ok everypony I have found a glitch that is simple easy and well just AMAZING look at the pictures below and figure it out.
post-7446-0-77369400-1352726145_thumb.png
post-7446-0-46211800-1352726147_thumb.png

Ok i think most of you guys will have noticed it and i came upon this by complete accident and when i discovered this... hohoho i told every single one of my friends completely disregarding the fact it was 2 A.M.

i plan on sharing how i did this but i am still considering whether i should post this online or just PM people so it doesnt get patched too quickly
oh btw time turner costs around 1000 and was built in less than 10 minutes, I got Doctor Whooves now Posted Image

Just in case some people haven't noticed the ponies that could only be gained via carnival are shown as purchasable by bits in the pics above

Well sorry i didnt edit this but yeah just sut off your wifi and kill the app and reload the game and all ponie should cost bits apart from Snails

Edited by Flutterwing
  • Brohoof 1

Ok everypony I have found a glitch that is simple easy and well just AMAZING look at the pictures below and figure it out.

post-7446-0-77369400-1352726145_thumb.png

post-7446-0-46211800-1352726147_thumb.png

Ok i think most of you guys will have noticed it and i came upon this by complete accident and when i discovered this... hohoho i told every single one of my friends completely disregarding the fact it was 2 A.M.

i plan on sharing how i did this but i am still considering whether i should post this online or just PM people so it doesnt get patched too quickly

Respond or maybe brohoof this (if you dont mind :P) and i promise i will somehow at least get this easy method out to some of you via PM

oh btw time turner costs around 1000 and was built in less than 10 minutes, I got Doctor Whooves now :P

Those that really want to know badly email me at jack.gack@gmail.com ill most likely be posting how i did this online if i get a good amount of emails, hopefully im the first one to mention of this glitch and it aint old news

I still dont see what you did there, but I would love to know what it is that has you so super excited. I suppose you could PM me on the subject

Well great, can't load up the game on mine at the moment, music plays on the loading screen but the bar doesn't go up at all, gunna try leaving a bit longer see if it decides to perk up.

Already tried restarting the app and my iPhone to no avail.

Any solutions?

• Brohoof 1

Check the shop, how do you get Trixie? How does it differ from mine? The other ponies? Daring Doo for instance? What is the difference? Like I said hopefully I'm the first to stumble across this!!! XD

Oh... yeah

I had the same thing every now and then. I bought Time Turner for 2500, so looks like you lucked out on that one XD

Still not sure how that happens

Oh... yeah

I had the same thing every now and then. I bought Time Turner for 2500, so looks like you lucked out on that one XD

Still not sure how that happens

I had successfully went back and forth multiple times, I kinda want to just blurt out how to do it now but I guess I could wait a bit XP should I post how to do it here or somewhere else where more people would be able to take advantage of it?
  • Brohoof 1

Well great, can't load up the game on mine at the moment, music plays on the loading screen but the bar doesn't go up at all, gunna try leaving a bit longer see if it decides to perk up.

Already tried restarting the app and my iPhone to no avail.

Any solutions?

I'm having the exact same problem right now. I've tried restarting the app, restarting my iPod, playing other games for a while, playing music and coming back to it, but nothing works.

I'm having the exact same problem right now. I've tried restarting the app, restarting my iPod, playing other games for a while, playing music and coming back to it, but nothing works.

Well its just loaded for me now, after leaving it for a while, gunna monitor it and see if it freezes again or not.

For now just leave your device for a while then come back to it later and see if it loads, all i can offer to help at the moment.

Well its just loaded for me now, after leaving it for a while, gunna monitor it and see if it freezes again or not.

For now just leave your device for a while then come back to it later and see if it loads, all i can offer to help at the moment.

Right now I'm trying to take it off of my iPod with iTunes, then putting it back on. If that doesn't work, I'll just leave it alone until after work today.

Kill the wifi and run it hopefully thatll work for ya, I may as post the fix that worked for me (coincidental or not idk) and well hopefully itll work for ya. Kill the app fully then turn the wifi off and then play it

Ive noticed removing the wifi aspect of the game seems to help it a lot, guess its the game servers taking too long to respond?

Edited by Flutterwing

Looks like taking it off and putting it back on erased my data. I can play it now, but I have to start over from scratch. Now I know to never try that again!

Wow that really sucks.... I would've went with the wifi first and maybe used some programs to save the MLP documents folder for your save files.... Maybe the backup is still there somewhere? I noticed there was a backup file when i was backing my game up to my desktop Edited by Flutterwing

I had successfully went back and forth multiple times, I kinda want to just blurt out how to do it now but I guess I could wait a bit XP should I post how to do it here or somewhere else where more ponies would be able to take advantage of it?

Actually I think it would be a much better to hold off sharing that glitch online, I mean if people want to know they could just email or pm you. But that's just me, it's up to you whether or not to share the glitch freely. The only reason I caution you is that the news could spread too quickly and Gameloft might catch wind of it earlier...then again they might not.

I've been level grinding like crazy and I still can't connect to social network for some reason. I'm already close to level 35 and I haven't completed the Search Party Quest yet and I really need to get through with it. I still don't know if anypony else has the same problem as I do which is Connecting to Social Network.

Another tip I found is that you can find Derpy up to 3 times in a row for bits.

As soon as you find Derpy and uncover her, collect the bits then scroll away real fast, come back and see if Derpy is still there. If not, she's moved to a different spot. After the 3rd time it seems she doesn't come back right away so go to the Social portal and come back and Derpy should be back on the map to be found another 3 times.

Also seems like 1/10 chance she drops a gem with the coins.

I've been level grinding like crazy and I still can't connect to social network for some reason. I'm already close to level 35 and I haven't completed the Search Party Quest yet and I really need to get through with it. I still don't know if anypony else has the same problem as I do which is Connecting to Social Network.

You're not the only one who has been having trouble with the social network. I'm guessing (now don't quote me on this) but I think the servers are simply backed up from all the friend requests. I've accepted friend requests from like 60 people already, yet only about a 1/6 of them appear on my friend list in game. The only thing I would suggest is restart the app, however that doesn't work all the time.