Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Hey, everypony. You don't need to buy gems or bits. Just keep setting the date forward on your device, though it goes against the whole element of Honesty.

EDIT: Turns out you can only get the bonus for the first 5 days, however if you have lots of shop you can still get tons of money and EXP to level up.

Edited by MikeyS9607

Time Travel Forward? I dunno It looks pretty risky even though I never Time Traveled before.

If I May Ask, How do I replay the mini-games after I collected all the Stars?

The only POSSIBLE risk is really messing up the time until you can gift to someone again. To avoid this, just do money based misions in the past and work your way up from there. Or just don't gift people during your time bending adventures. (iOS and I would assume Android lets you set it to a server's correct time to go back to the current date)

As for re-playing minigames, I don't know if you can. What I would like to know are easy ways to get Hearts and Gems. Raarity needs 90. I'm not paying real money. Scootaloo needs 50 hearts. I don't know how getting them legit works.

Edited by MikeyS9607

Well that's what I'm feeling so far. I just don't like to be Time Traveling Forward to Make it Easy for me so I'm just playing the Game in Normal Way.

Anyway my Gameloft Live ID is the same username as I have to be more recognizable (which I'm pointing out my name).

I dunno about Moneymaking cuz I'm using 2-3 Ponies in Assigned Stores so I dunno if I should assign them to another shop for a better money. I just need to Work up the Stars to earn more money and spending every 100 bits on the mini-games for less expenses.

It's a great game, you can add me, im FluttershyBrony on that too...If you look around for the other thread, theres like 100-ish posts, so add some people from there if you want.

OK, awesome! Thanks!

I'll go find that thread

If anyone wants to add me, my ID's DeadlyComics!

Man... friend requests on Gameloft are acting weird, none of my friends' towns have shown up (after they confirm the request).

Is this happening to anyone else?

Time Travel Forward? I dunno It looks pretty risky even though I never Time Traveled before.

If I May Ask, How do I replay the mini-games after I collected all the Stars?

I found a sort-off glitch way.... When you're flipping through the book thing with the mini-game timers, occasionally a pony with maxed-out stars will appear as "Ready to Play" instead of a blue star. It only appears for a second (before the page even completely turns), in which you'll have to tap it, and you'll have a chance to play the minigame again with that pony!

I've only seen it work on my iPod, so I'm not sure about other versions....

Feel Free to add me on the GL Live. Just to be more specific about "the same username", It's KirbyFluttershy. The reason why I took the name is that I need to be more recognizable. I just wanna Complete this quest by leaving a Treasure on Someone's Town.

You can add starwarsg if you want. I haven't played it for all that long but I'm getting into it more and more now. Before you know it I'll have deleted all the other apps on my ipod so that I can get to the game faster lol

• Brohoof 2

When You guys add us on Gameloft Live, Please Be sure to tell us who you are (or Identify yourself) to be recognizable so It's easy for us to tell who's ID and Username was.

Anyway as for the game, I'm trying to Connect and Send you guys gifts, but I dunno what's up with the Social Network.

Awesome initiative. Features do seem a little buggy, I got screwed out of 30 Hearts by trying to get rid of Parasprites and getting redirected to Balloon Pop without even the slightest notification I'd be spending Hearts. Ah well.

The username is TagofFire, working on getting myself on the list. :)

I just accepted a bunch of friend invites. Not sure how to send gifts though. I look under "invites" in the social menu and it has a big list of people where it says "INVITED" in green for each name. So maybe they have to visit me first or something? I dunno. I would have thought accepting the friend invite would open their town to me.

Buying! Buying! Buying!

Kidding, gonna go look for APK on torrent site, because I'm a cheapass and don't have a credit card ^_^

I hope Derpy's gonna be in the game.

P.S. I <3 U DERPY!!!

Derpy is in the game!

No need to jail break or torrent it... It's free for IOS and android...

So you don't half to be a cheapest lol lol lol