Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Looks like I'll be needing friends too, as there are missions like the Scootaloo one which I need more hearts for. I'm on daily and I'll give chests too.

ID = TBMF1001.

Hey everyone I'm looking for some people too add me on the MLP game :) I'm on it everyday like a nerd xD my gameloft account is brocastc1221 please add me :) I need to get Scootaloo xD

Just got this app XD  My Gameloft Live ID is Therion55

Will look through this thread and add some of you guys, but anyone is free to add me as well :)

Ok, so I've successfully added three people to my Gameloft Live friends list but for some reason the MLP Gameloft app doesn't recognize them as "in-game friends" (even though I've already recieved things from them such as chests XD).  Anyone else have this issue or is my app just FUBAR?

• Brohoof 1

Ok, so I've successfully added three people to my Gameloft Live friends list but for some reason the MLP Gameloft app doesn't recognize them as "in-game friends" (even though I've already recieved things from them such as chests XD). Anyone else have this issue or is my app just FUBAR?

yeah I've had this aswell :L It means I'm not getting the hearts which is kind of annoying :L I'll add you and see what happens :S hopefully it works, I need Scootaloo xD

yeah I've had this aswell :L It means I'm not getting the hearts which is kind of annoying :L I'll add you and see what happens :S hopefully it works, I need Scootaloo xD

Thanks!  I've added you to the GL friends list.  I've noticed that sometimes the "Invite" tab has everyone invited but theres no one on the "friends" tab.  Could this be that there is some kind of request the other person has to accept for the game (separate from the friend request)?

Edit: After some research I found this is a known issue and the glitch is actually quite common.  Hopefully a new update will fix this soon.

http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/220/

http://www.gameloft.com/?request=forum&url=showthread.php?38504-MLP-Friends-not-showing-up-in-Friends-list&p=207672

Edited by Phoenix999

I need lots of hearts for Minuette.... Please add me as a friend and send me some hearts... Will send u hearts too....

My ID= 3dwa21

Lg

3dwa21

Edited by 3dwa21

Has anyone had any problems with the last gems sale? I bought a pack that was advertised at $5.99 in the last few hours of the sale, but when I got the receipt, I got charged the full $10 plus tax. I sent a report on it and got this back

Welcome to iTunes Store Support. My name is Borg and I'll be the one helping you
today.

I understand you have questions about the pricing of the My Little Pony - Cash
Pack 3 application. I can appreciate your desire to have this issue addressed.
Let me check that for you.

April, the developer of the application, Gameloft, is the best resource for
pricing information about this application. To contact the developer directly,
please visit:

http://www.gameloft.com/support.php

Important: Mention of third-party websites and products is for informational
purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Apple
assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of
information or products found at third-party websites. Apple provides this only
as a convenience to our users. Apple has not tested the information found on
these sites and makes no representations regarding its accuracy or reliability.
There are risks inherent in the use of any information or products found on the
Internet, and Apple assumes no responsibility in this regard. Please understand
that a third-party site is independent from Apple and that Apple has no control
over the content on that website.

Thank you for consulting iTunes Store Support. I hope the information provided
proves helpful in resolving your concern.

StainedVenom, I believe you have to contact GameLoft or the creators of the My Little Pony game themselves in order to receive an adequate response. As the e-mail says, Apple has no control over GameLoft, so contacting Apple for a problem with a game won't do anything to solve it. At least, I assume you contacted Apple. If so, contact GameLoft instead.

StainedVenom, I believe you have to contact GameLoft or the creators of the My Little Pony game themselves in order to receive an adequate response. As the e-mail says, Apple has no control over GameLoft, so contacting Apple for a problem with a game won't do anything to solve it. At least, I assume you contacted Apple. If so, contact GameLoft instead.

I figured that one out and did contact GameLoft. I don't think they understood my problem though because they sent me instructions on how to claim the pack through an email they are going to send to the game :huh:

StainedVenom, I guess you should try to reiterate your original problem... If that doesn't work, request to talk to someone else, preferrably higher up, who would actually listen to you. That's what I would do, anyway.

I need 20 Chests to complete the quest I'm on. It seems that none of my Friends are sending the Chests for a Reason. I'm not sure how many of you guys Added me yet, but I could use some help though. Just Let to you guys know that my GL ID is the same name as here (KirbyFluttershy). Just be sure to send me a PM along with it and your name too so I will know.

• Brohoof 1

I need 20 Chests to complete the quest I'm on. It seems that none of my Friends are sending the Chests for a Reason. I'm not sure how many of you guys Added me yet, but I could use some help though. Just Let to you guys know that my GL ID is the same name as here (KirbyFluttershy). Just be sure to send me a PM along with it and your name too so I will know.

I gift and leave chests everyday though sometimes my app force closes but I'll try to send you the chests you need :) my username on GL Live is the same here, so feel free to send me a request :)

It may have taken me a while to actually get around to playing this, but I have! I've also featured this game on Mo' Ponies (it wasn't easy, but I did it anyway). If you want to add me, my ID is Mr_Nutt and I really need some friends so I can make some progress in this... also so I can get Scootaloo, she is best CMC.

Edited by Mr. Nutt™
  • Brohoof 1

I have the MLP app on my iPhone, but I don't have any Gameloft friends. I heard that Gameloft friends can give each other treasure chests that contain bits/gems. I want to make money quicker, but I don't want to pay for everything. This is why I need friends in the game. My Gameloft username is Zagurzem for anyone who wants to friend me. I promise that I'll give my friends treasure chests in return.

@a-boy1998, I've merged your thread with one that we already had for sharing contact information for the Gameloft App, and for getting friends and such :). Feel free to add anyone in here, and now some of them will probably add you too.

Mr. Nutt, I sent u a friend request. My Gameloft name is Zagurzem. Don't forget to send me chests, and ill send u some back. Please accept my friend request.

Edited by a-boy1998