Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

lets play My Little Pokemon: LeafGreen Nuzlocke run - Episode 3

Pinkie D Pie

Yes! I finally evolved! I am now one step closer to being a bad ass Blastoise! :D

I rarely ever win against Gary/Rival whenever I forget he pops up right before Nugget Bridge.

And imo, you took the right fossil. I like that pokemon better than the other one, though, both are the same types.

I'm still liking the vids! Keep 'em coming! ;)

Yes! I finally evolved! I am now one step closer to being a bad ass Blastoise! :D

I rarely ever win against Gary/Rival whenever I forget he pops up right before Nugget Bridge.

And imo, you took the right fossil. I like that pokemon better than the other one, though, both are the same types.

I'm still liking the vids! Keep 'em coming! ;)

Yay, you know I have some extra time tonight, hm, two video special friday to make up for the two bad recorded ones that I missed.

• Brohoof 1

Yay, you know I have some extra time tonight, hm, two video special friday to make up for the two bad recorded ones that I missed.

DO IT FILLY! :D

That is..um...if you want...

Hmm lets see. I say to do the video since you did in fact mess up. Twice. It is somewhat fair to your viewers. Then again, since you control what happens, the choice is yours.