Massive Art Swap Thread:

SweetJeans88

well, did you really have to comment on that? If so, why not something less objectifying and rude? I mean I get it, I just didn't need your input bro.

can you show me when I was being rude? you said that you were feeling like an attention whore, I did nothing else than agree with that. If someone is being rude now it is you.

• Brohoof 2

can you show me when I was being rude? you said that you were feeling like an attention whore, I did nothing else than agree with that. If someone is being rude now it is you.

I did not mean to come across as rude my friend, I apologize greatly. It didn't occur to me that your were agreeing with me, that is my fault. May we put this past us and be friends once again? ^.^

well, did you really have to comment on that? If so, why not something less objectifying and rude? I mean I get it, I just didn't need your input bro.

I did not mean to come across as rude my friend, I apologize greatly. It didn't occur to me that your were agreeing with me, that is my fault. May we put this past us and be friends once again? ^.^

I was about to de-escalate the situation, but I see you're already work on your own solution. Something I've never seen in any other community.

Gotta love dis fandom :')

I was about to de-escalate the situation, but I see you're already work on your own solution. Something I've never seen in any other community.

I know right c: me sparky and tons of other users on here (some more than others) realize when we do wrong. This fandom is awesome :D
  • Brohoof 1

sentence # 1

that sounds nice, I say, I am not surprised.

sentence # 2

we all can make mistakes. That's part of being humans.

sentence # 3

<.< ok that escalated quickly. 

you are a tad enthusiastic.

• Brohoof 1

sentence # 1

that sounds nice, I say, I am not surprised.

sentence # 2

we all can make mistakes. That's part of being humans.

sentence # 3

<.< ok that escalated quickly. 

you are a tad enthusiastic.

O_o I can't tell if you mean there is something wrong with my enthusiasm :S

If so, i'm not always, just when does something awesome. In this case what fulffy said was awesome.

takes a lot of balls to say you're wrong and apologize.

• Brohoof 2

O_o I can't tell if you mean there is something wrong with my enthusiasm :S

If so, i'm not always, just when does something awesome. In this case what fulffy said was awesome.

takes a lot of balls to say you're wrong and apologize.

no haha there's nothing wrong with your enthusiasm  ^_^  and I agree, it takes some b*lls to admit that you are wrong, but Fluffy and I are not strangers we know each other, so I kind of expected that reaction.

I'm going to upload my Valentine's Day present to SweetJeans here. I loved how this turned out and I love even more how much she liked it <3  

*squees*  i do! its adorable! should i upload the one i sent to you? its already in my gallery but what the hay. <3 ive missed this thread the past couple of days!

crystalroseyellowvalentine_zpsfe4405bf.pand blue, because i /still/ dont know which one i like more lmao:

crystalroseblue_zpsfac24570.png

and it looks like this will be my last piece for a long while guys. :( i am dually scanner-less and tablet-less w/out beau. :,(

im so happy this thread is really growing! x33 yay!  its such a nice feeling to springboard off of other artists aint it? <3

• Brohoof 3

*squees*  i do! its adorable! should i upload the one i sent to you? its already in my gallery but what the hay. <3 ive missed this thread the past couple of days!

img-1199405-1-crystalroseyellowvalentineand blue, because i /still/ dont know which one i like more lmao:

img-1199405-2-crystalroseblue_zpsfac2457

and it looks like this will be my last piece for a long while guys. :( i am dually scanner-less and tablet-less w/out beau. :,(

im so happy this thread is really growing! x33 yay!  its such a nice feeling to springboard off of other artists aint it? <3

beatiful work as always SJ!

why are you tablet-less, that's a no no!! :( ...I share the sentiment for this thread too, you should feel proud that your baby is growing healthy :P

• Brohoof 2

Ha, I was waiting for you to show up.

Thought Melting could use some happy time::

attachicon.gifSCAN0245.JPG

All you need is love (love, Love, love)

I'd love to see you take a shot at Joan or Am (see below), if you.

Okay, I'd like you to take a shot at Amy.

What would you like Sweets to do on  your pic?

FIRST... I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY! Please, if I owe you something, let me know.

Second, I would be HAPPY to do Amy for you, Silverwhisp :) Could you, maybe do genderswapped Sweets? His name is Decadence. He wears a yellow ascot. (X3) Just please do what you wish for the mane, long as he doesn't look too much like Guyra (Off the fact I modeled Sweets' hair off of Lyra >_> )

Sorry, again! Some drama in the realsies, but I'm all set now!

Edited by Sweets
  • Brohoof 1

HELLO ALL YOU AMAZING ARTISTS

I have an OC that you might be willing to draw?

img-1201097-1-PonyOC_zps3e94f780.png

Currently Unnamed, Made her from a thing mah friend made for me x3

I will do some drawings to, But they will either be really sketchy ones or weird ones with bad quailty :P

Edited by Taurean♉
  • Brohoof 2

HELLO ALL YOU AMAZING ARTISTS

I have an OC that you might be willing to draw?

img-1201097-1-PonyOC_zps3e94f780.png

Currently Unnamed, Made her from a thing mah friend made for me x3

I will do some drawings to, But they will either be really sketchy ones or weird ones with bad quailty :P

She's really pretty, she really is. I just loooove her color palette. Here, have some art. ;)

post-4258-0-57955900-1361594957_thumb.jpg

I would lurv you forever if you did Etch in return:

post-4258-0-41700100-1361595062_thumb.jpg

Possibly with Rarity and/or Derpy... But it's up to you.

• Brohoof 4

She's really pretty, she really is. I just loooove her color palette. Here, have some art. ;)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I would lurv you forever if you did Etch in return:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Possibly with Rarity and/or Derpy... But it's up to you.

ERMAHGURDYOUMADEHERSOADORABLE! IGOTCUTEINFECTEDANDDIED! SERIOUSLYILOVEYOURARTOKAYI'LLSTOPTYPINGLIKETHISNOW!

*ahem*

I will happily draw her with The Derpster or Rarity, I will try my best since you did so well on my OC ;)

• Brohoof 2

gamer_luna I told you that I would make an artwork for you and octavia's cellozoid, here it is :)

I wanted to practice with this sketchy style (I love sketchy stuff :P). Here are your oc's lilac and cloud (I think these are their names XD)

post-5888-0-74330400-1361605148_thumb.png

I don't know why the file is so heavy  <_<

• Brohoof 6

gamer_luna I told you that I would make an artwork for you and octavia's cellozoid, here it is :)

I wanted to practice with this sketchy style (I love sketchy stuff :P). Here are your oc's lilac and cloud (I think these are their names XD)

attachicon.gif party_canon and octavia's.png

I don't know why the file is so heavy

OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH! In return, take this.

post-4258-0-54465200-1361634187_thumb.jpg

I had no idea who Motion's best friend would be, so I just did Etch. Hope you like it! I tried my best to get his mane right. :P

• Brohoof 3

OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH! In return, take this.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I had no idea who Motion's best friend would be, so I just did Etch. Hope you like it! I tried my best to get his mane right. :P

owwwwww <3 it's so cuuuuuuute!  :wub: actually Motion is a foreigner pony he has no friends, so I guess it's good if he gets some sympathy from other ponies :)

• Brohoof 2

I haven't posted a drawing in a while, and I decided to give it a go :)

I tried traditional because it's faster, but I really missed my ctrl+z LOL ...sorry for my coloring skills I really suck (I confess I was never good at coloring). I was that bad that I had to adjust the levels on photoshop :(

Anyways, from left to right, that's Flaret's Ponysona, Crystal Rose's Ponysona, Ion's OC (the medic one) and Flaret's OC, Roseblush, hope you enjoy :)

attachicon.gif20130216_235722.jpg

I didn't notice you'd drawn this until now. Very nice. I'll draw something for you soonish, but first I've got another picture to post here sometime this weekend for someone else (When its done).

• Brohoof 1

Here is a picture I started a while ago, but just decided to finish (And vector) of one of your oc's you posted a while back: 

zoraek_bass_by_ulyssesgrant-d5w2mkg.png

I hope I got the colours right. (And his mane-beard).

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I’ve a fun activity for our fellow artists out there in the community to hone our skills and ease our boredom. I propose in this thread a casual trading post. The rules are simple: post a picture of your favourite character from the show or an OC--DRAWN BY YOU (sorry no pony-makers). Anyone that takes a fancy can draw the character for you. It's courtesy to reciprocate the gesture. Hopefully in this manner, no one will be left out. Please don’t spam the thread with works unless you’re really going to draw for others and even then, try to space them out a bit. Art takes time, but with enough of us I'm sure this thread will remain lively.

I'll begin by posting my 'sona, SweetJeans.

img-859904-1-sweetjeans88.png

Oksie, so I know I haven't been on the forums in an uber long time, but I've had this drawing sitting under my desk for you for weeks.

I wanted to preserve some of your original art style and referance appearance soooo......

img-1223035-2-fly_away_by_nekromantiafox

If it's a bit blurry you can go here: http://nekromantiafox.deviantart.com/#/art/Fly-Away-356659693?_sid=3bac1b51

I may wind up re-dawing this piece or making something else for you because I feel really bad about it because I've improved quite a bit since when I drew this (twas quite a while ago).

Also, I wanted to ask you all not to draw an of the OCs I had posted previousely. I've got new (and old) OCs now so I would like you peoples to wait for me to post them instead.

Edited by NekromantiaFox
  • Brohoof 4

I may wind up re-dawing this piece or making something else for you because I feel really bad about it because I've improved quite a bit since when I drew this (twas quite a while ago).

awww x3  thank yoU!!  we grow and learn from every drawing, and even though you dont seem happy with it, still i really like it!  i actually really like the legs and the shading you put into it--and a good job with her braids too, i know theyre tricky :D you kept her slanted eyes too teehee x3

btw:  im still sketching things, but im not able to get them scanned, or coloured digitally atm, but im working on it :D  i should have another tablet in a few weeks.  So please, post ur new Oc's and ill start repaying the favor here <3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Can somepony draw a picture of my OC Fire Jade and Twilight Sparkle(doesnt matter if alicorn or unicorn) kissing or something romantic?

I hope it isnt hard for any of you to draw?

post-13168-0-46467500-1362108396_thumb.png

thanks and good luck ;3

Edited by TwiliciousAlkoi

Can somepony draw a picture of my OC Fire Jade and Twilight Sparkle(doesnt matter if alicorn or unicorn) kissing or something romantic?

Sweetie, this aint a request thread :(  its a free-form art trading post.  Read the rules in the first post please dear. :)

if youve got a bit of talent, and can draw your OC on your own first, or someone else's OC, then you might get a gift back :) 

• Brohoof 1

Sweetie, this aint a request thread :(  its a free-form art trading post.  Read the rules in the first post please dear. :)

if youve got a bit of talent, and can draw your OC on your own first, or someone else's OC, then you might get a gift back :)

Can you tell me how do you get art onto this because i might get interested in doing some MLP art?

Btw thanks for reminding me about that XD 

(edited)

His name is Decadence. He wears a yellow ascot.

Hm, like this?

post-3492-0-01972200-1362148459_thumb.jpg

If you like it, you (and anyone else who feels like it) could take a shot at either Joan or Amy wearing a dress:

post-3492-0-50006800-1351205498_thumb.jpg
post-3492-0-41483700-1359932928_thumb.jpg

@@Ion

Wow, totally forgot about posting Zoraek here. It looks awesome, never thought the beard would translate that well into vector.

Now, what can I get you in return?

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard
  • Brohoof 1

Can you tell me how do you get art onto this because i might get interested in doing some MLP art?

well i upload my stuff to photobucket 'cause its free, and ive had it forever.  my pictures arent ginormous, so it doesnt compress or resize them really.  its not good for wallpapers though because of the resizing it does. :(

get the direct link url,  and underneath the smiley face in the post box here, theres a square with a tree thing in it.  click it and paste your pictures url into the popup window.  and thats it.  you can hide it in a spoiler if its huge, or if theres a bunch.  just highlight the now pasted pic in the post and [  spoiler  ] PICTURE HERE  [/  spoiler  ]  no spaces in the brackets though.

• Brohoof 1