Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coconut Breeze

I'm looking for the Derpy promo that was given out at NYC comic con. I don't want to buy it on Ebay because people are charging unfair prices for it (like 100 dollars....). I was hoping to pay 3 or 4 dollars for it. Does anyone have one they could sell me?

post-6087-0-10136400-1350687790_thumb.jpg

You are not gonna find a Derpy card for 4 bucks. End of story.

If I had an extra, I would sell it for 30 bucks minimum. I don't like that people bid on these cards for $100+ either and I would never pay that much for a piece of paper. If you want it cheap, wait until they give it away at another con that you can be at. Or get a friend to give it to you.

And it's not that anyone on here is selfish for not wanting to help you out, but these cards are rare. It would be naive to just give it to someone.

Sorry we can't help you out. I understand your frustration in not being able to have easy access to these cards, but that's kind of the point, otherwise they wouldn't be special.

The card will come to another convention. In fact, most of the other ones will make it's rounds again except for the Bronycon exclusive Rarity promo. Try to find people in an online community to get a card for you and pay them back. Since the card came with the purchase of at least a $10 poster, there's no way I'd sell mine for $4 or even $30 even if it was a duplicate. It's just too rare for that.

If you want cheap then you gotta check chinese and Philippine sites.There are usually lots of ripoff products made and sold at few cents per item.

And why would the OP want a fake trading card?

I got really lucky and did a Google search on Tuesday about NYCC MLP products, and found that Toywiz was selling all 3 Enterplay posters with the Derpy card for $55. I wouldn't normally spend that kind of money on that, but there were 2 left in stock and my chances in getting that card are minimal. I don't travel a lot for cons and I wouldn't just for the card anyways. It gets expensive.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am trying to find the Derpy Hooves gold card #f41 does Anypony have it or know where I can get it?

EBay.

Sometimes Enterplay will have flash sales for MLP cards, and they will sell Derpy there too for $4. But you have to be on top of the sale, because they go super super fast. And by super super fast, I mean that they will be gone in a minute.

But a guaranteed way to get it? EBay. It was at NYCC and it is not going to be released anytime soon in any way besides flash sales.