Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

desktop ponies help

Claudia Smoles

Hey, I just installed desktop ponies, but I don't know how to install ponies or where to find them. It says something about 'at least have the derpy folder'. I don't know what this is about, and I heard more people are struggling with it. Does anypony now how to get the ponies and make them walk around on your desktop?

• Brohoof 2

Well, I'd advise you to see the following tutorial made by Ezynell( :D ):

Also, the only thing that matters is the desktop ponies.exe file.

Just put it running and then put zero for all ponies. Then select the desired ponies to be strolling around your laptop.

I hope it helped... :D

(edited)

but where do I find those files? I only have the program. And where do I put them? Those are my questions really. It can't be that hard, I just can't find it :| thank you all for your efforts too :3

In other words. I just don't HAVE any ponies in my program.

Thanks.

Edited by Claudia Smoles

You must've downloaded from the wrong location then. If you follow that Youtube video from earlier, there is a download link in the description. Follow that download and that will set you up with about 60 ponies and all kinds of goodies for your computer that you may or may not use. Just from desktop ponies, to screen savers, all the way to the point where you can change the logo when you boot your computer and even the little start button orb ^_^

I will try NozY's link. If it works/doesn't work I will post it. Oh, and if it works I will give NozY a brohoof! :P

Just 7 minutes, be right back!

omg, it works! :D thanks a lot everypony! I got the cutie mark crusaders all over the screen xD

So for everyone who has trouble with this, NozY's link works :3 You are getting that brohoof NozY!