Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy and Big Mac shipping?

Pony Of The Month

It's a evil, evil, evil, abomination of mankind and whoever first though of this idea should be burned at the stake after I'm allowed to horridly beat them with my brass knuckles.

It doesn't work and I have no idea why people would think to do such a terrible thing pairing that evil southern monster with the adorable Fluttershy.

Listen to Dimitri: BIG MAC IS A SELF-ABSORBED SOUTHERN MONSTER WITH NO REMORSE FOR DESTROYING THE SANCTITY OF A MAN'S HEART AND SOUL.

In other words he is a:

Posted Image

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer
  • Brohoof 6

First thing first, you must understand that this fandom loves to pair anypony with anypony (some even includes trees and rocks as the lover)

Fluttershy is a shy mare that rarely speak out her mind unless the situation really calls it, while Big Mac is your token "cool brother", which is also not very talkative. It's not really hard to see them going together, like attracts like. :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

It's a evil, evil, evil, abomination of mankind and whoever first though of this idea should be burned at the stake after I'm allowed to horridly beat them with my brass knuckles.

It doesn't work and I have no idea why people would think to do such a terrible thing pairing that evil southern monster with the adorable Fluttershy.

Listen to Dimitri: BIG MAC IS A SELF-ABSORBED SOUTHERN MONSTER WITH NO REMORSE FOR DESTROYING THE SANCTITY OF A MAN'S HEART AND SOUL.

In other words he is a:

%20http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgd0jhjt781qacqyoo1_400.gif%20

Good God, my ribs XD.

Now onto topic, everyone will ship everypony. The ships I don't like the most are probably CelestiCord, Twilestia, Celestia in general, and Sparity.

The Big Mac and Fluttershy ship is kind of stupid in my opinion. If they some how would end up on a date, both of them would be too shy to talk at all.

Random bits I feel like saying: Some ships I do like are TwiLuna, TwiDash, AppleDash, and TwiJack. What? Twilight my favorite pony? What made you think that?

• Brohoof 1

In other words he is a:

Hey Dimitri. I always thought your OC character was based on Big Mac to some extent... I mean, look at him!

Posted Image

Wait a moment, that ain't right... :I DAMN YOU AUTO PILOT WHILE GOOGLING!!!

Okay here we go!

Posted Image

Hm... yup. Seems pretty similar to your OC... add an awesome black beard and some minor colour changes and there you have it.

...damn, I'm slow.

• Brohoof 1

In other words he is a:

You jealous much? X3

I think the reason people like it is that they are both quiet and caring. But I'm pretty sure opposites attract, so it should be soarin' I guess?

But honestly I am not a huge fan of this ship, but atleast it's straight...

In other words he is a:

LOOL What;s with all the Big Mac hate man? He's hardly said a word

And what makes him a monster? :o You have a very interesting view towards this "Southern monster"

And btw... http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rj3hs/

Edited by OdinForced
  • Brohoof 2

LOOL What;s with all the Big Mac hate man? He's hardly said a word

And what makes him a monster? :o You have a very interesting view towards this "Southern monster"

And btw... http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rj3hs/

He is worse than Stalin and Lucifer combined into a single being.

He torments Dimitri's mind with thoughts of intense anger.

My wrath towards him is unmatched in strength to any other hatred that has existed or ever will exist.

post-8319-0-12293200-1351366568_thumb.jpg

post-8319-0-12293200-1351366568_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

It is a terrible thing, people pairing them based on them both being quiet. SolarWind is quiet because he is lazy not shy.

This is why I ship her with my OC but dont go crazy with it... *COUGH* Dimitri *COUGH*

It is a terrible thing, people pairing them based on them both being quiet. SolarWind is quiet because he is lazy not shy.

This is why I ship her with my OC but dont go crazy with it... *COUGH* Dimitri *COUGH*

You're next on my dead list. Just you wait.

post-8319-0-37721200-1351367231.jpg

Mac is an evil monster. I compare him to a confederate soldier, mixed with Stalin, and mixed with Lucifer.

Now talking about Dimitri....As Loomis would say "We're talking about evil on four legs!"

You're next on my dead list. Just you wait.

Mac is an evil monster. I compare him to a confederate soldier, mixed with Stalin, and mixed with Lucifer.

Now talking about Dimitri....As Loomis would say "We're talking about evil on four legs!"

Im waiting.

Lol your'e just jealous cause you know Solar and Fluttershy are sooo cute together :3.

Ha but srsly we need to dispose of this big mac fellow. He aggravates me...

THEY NEVER EVEN HAD A FLUTTERMAC MOMENT IN THE SHOW!!!

CHEERIMAC AND SOARINDASH ARE THE ONLY SHIPS THAT MAKE SENSE!!

• Brohoof 1

Im waiting.

Lol your'e just jealous cause you know Solar and Fluttershy are sooo cute together :3.

Even though I despise Mac, I agree that CheerMac is something that I support. It's better than the alternative. And Solar, oh oh, you have unleashed the beast that is the Bearded, Russian Dimitri.

I think that it has to do with the fact that they are both quiet people and people like the idea of Big Mac protecting Fluttershy. I'm not a huge fan of the ship TBH, but I can understand why some people would like it. I'm not a huge fan of shipping either of them period actually, (Flutterdash is tolerable but it will never surpass Pinkiedash), so I guess I'll support Big Mac and Cherilee. Dimitri and Fluttershy's stallion can have a cage fight to see who ends up with Fluttershy ( as long as the rest of us can watch)

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 2

Big MacXFluttershy is a pretty... *sigh* how can i say it this without saying "meh" i've gotten too used to it! Well what i can really say is a ship is a ship people can either like or hate it that's what i really wanted to say that and i'm no fan of this ship.

Edited by Rascal

I've never gotten it either. It's a common dating rule that shy people don't date other shy people, unless they're set up. Why? Because they'll never build up the courage to ask the other out. Even if they are set up, they'd be too shy and awkward to actually interact properly. It would be the most awkward date ever, and they'd just sit there not talking.

Maybe it could be possible if another pony was with them on the date, but I couldn't see that happening. Besides, it would probably be even more awkward if someone else was on your date trying to get you to break the ice and talk.

Not only that, but they've never interacted. Never.

Edited by Rarietty

I've never been a fan of shipping. I don't hate people for liking it, I mean that's your thing. If you like it, great. I don't care.

I just wish that whenever I looked up My Little Pony wallpapers that freaken Fluttermac, Flutterdash, or some other 3rd thing would not be plastered all over my results, you know? I downloaded adblock so I could block out the pictures, but then I block so many images, I forgot why I was on deviantart, and then I never find the wallpaper.

I tried to be open-minded about it, I even read a Flutterdash fanfic to see what the fuss was about. However, I couldn't bring myself to like it, it just... Lowers my opinions of the characters. I mean, it's a kid's show, if I wanted romance I would watch Eureka 7, not My Little Pony.

Edited by Urdnot Shepard
  • Brohoof 1

Both are quiet and reserved, but Big Mac's large size and strength means he's a nice protector for the comparatively small Fluttershy.

Then again, can Big Mac destroy a bear with his bare (no pun intended) hooves?

In other words he is a:

Posted Image

Fluttershy is a sweet, innocent filly. Anyone who tries to defile a sweet, innocent filly is a bastard. Anyone who tries to defile Fluttershy is a bastard. Big Mac tries to defile Fluttershy. Therefore, Big Mac is a bastard.

QED.

• Brohoof 1

In other words he is a:

That's funny!

I was this close to saying "inb4 Dimitri comes in and kicks your ass," but I guess I too late for that now. Nice essay, though.

• 1 year later...

I Ship it. Besides both Fluttershy and Big Mac, have qualities that both of them share. Both are more introverted and have specialized interests, and they both have few words. I think they really do work well together as a couple.

(edited)

I guess it's because they look cute together rather than anything substantial. They're both very quiet and very attractive ponies. That said, while I have no probs with FlutterMac, CheeriMac is a lot more plausible & mainly canon. That said, people should be free to ship what they wish.

That said, shipping involving characters such as Spike or the CMC seemed weird to me....they're the dragon & pony equilvalent of small children.

Anyway, I'm fine with FlutterMac & CheeriMac....or even a more poly FlutterCherriMac. Why should Mac choose just one pretty mare? In a socieity that seems to have a freakishly uneven Female-to-Male sex ratio (more female than male), it would make sense.

As for me, personally...If I picture any real sexually explicit fantasies, though, I'd "humanize" them in my mind first. Hot young man & two beautiful young women is great. Cute talking cartoon horses, however, a bit odd. I'd rather she-bop than she-clop.

...But pony-romance in a cute, G-rated fashion is fine. Hearts & Hooves Day was ADORKABLE!

Uh, Dimitri, you know that gross-out fic, S.A.M. isn't canon, right? Noone is sweeter, gentler, kinder, nobler & huggable than Big Mac.

Edited by Pinkiesister75