Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Goku & Piccolo learn how to drive!

Gone Airbourne

Oh my...I remember this show and episode ^.^ DragonBall Z was definitely one the best shows I watched when I was a kid, apparently theres going to be a new DBZ movie coming out in 2013 :D Can't wait for it to come out! (Just like waiting for season 3 all over again)

• Brohoof 1

hahaha!!! ahhh many memories...what I don't get is why they need to drive if they can fly faster!!! haha man! I hate milk XD ...she's really annoying

I feel bad for goku :0 i would be freaking scared of chi- chi!!! Imagine for a second if she was a full blooded sayian :blink: ! She would be the first Super Sayian and then some :lol:

I really want to say something, haha ...but I don't want to look like a really shameless pervert in front of everyone so I'll just keep my fingers shut :P

Posted Image

Seriously :huh: what were you trying to say there :huh: ?! How does one keep their finger shut :mellow: .... Motion Spark are you high? ^_^ jkjk

But what are you saying :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Seriously :huh: what were you trying to say there :huh: ?! How does one keep their finger shut :mellow: .... Motion Spark are you high? ^_^ jkjk

But what are you saying :blink:

I don't know! I'm loco ... I just don't want to look like a pervert XD it's me, I don't even understand myself sometimes, dale!!! lalalala!d Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't know! I'm loco ... I just don't want to look like a pervert XD it's me, I don't even understand myself somethimes, dale!!! lalalala!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18

Eeeyup motion you is loco xD!!! ALRIGHTY THEN nothing too see hear just move along folks... Motion Spark is high it is okay xD! DALE.... Yup just move along...

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

A lot of DBZ fans hate the filler episodes. I absolutely enjoyed them haha. I remember watching this on Toonami and my brother walked in and thought I was an idiot for even liking the show haha.

I grew up on DBZ more than any DB series, and it just defines the word "classic".

• Brohoof 1

I can only imagine if Vegeta also learned to drive, LOL the kind of carnage that a race between him and Goku would cause would probably level the whole city.