Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

loving and tolerating anti-bronies

DoneForever

So i was talking to my friend on skype eariler. I was trying to get him to watch the show. He knows one of my other friends, And he knows some of the ponie's names through him.

So, I was showing him a picture of rainbow dash. Then, he blurted out "I'm going to kill her in a new minecraft youtube series i'm doing"

I'm shocked. So i ask, "What is it about?" And he tells me the basic story, Which involves RD trying to take over the minecraft world. I asked him why he would do that. I can't remember quite what he said, Because i was a little bit too shocked.

I didn't feel like talking to him for much longer after that.

My point is, I find it hard to love and tolerate him after he said that.

Does anyone have any similar experiences and/or tips?

Thanks,

-Ben

Just ignore them if they say anything and don't talk about it to your non Brony friends if they are not interested in the show.

Don't react no matter what they say (Unless it's in real life off the Internet and they are threatening to harm you take the necessary actions like getting the police) about the show.

---------

At the same time if an Anti Brony joins a site like this and his intention was to troll us and rant about how he hates MLP FIM and yet he complains were not loving and tolerating him. Just laugh at him and then ban the guy who has nothing better to do in his life.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

Um...

I don't think he was being "mean" or even acting like a regular anti-brony.

If he wants to make a creative Minecraft story, so what? It's not like he is spouting things like "bronies are gay" and other stuff.

Although in my opinion love and tolerate is a stupid phrase, you should still not overreact and/or get angry, just because he wants RD to take over a Minecraft world or whatever other nonsense.

And not talking to your friend just because of an idea or possibly just a joke...well, you seem to be personally offended. Don't overreact to what anti-bronies say.

• Brohoof 4

ok firstly i must say that guys idea is awesome.

secondly people have differant ideas and opinions, accept that and stop getting offended over pointless shit, i have a mate who made a story/ scene were Zacora eats Applebloom, did i get overly offended or whine and endanger our friendship? NO because doing that over something like MLP is rearded..... its just a show.

Edited by - Elusive -
  • Brohoof 1

Just because he's killing a pony in one of his videos doesn't mean he's an anti-brony. You, however, are being immature and intolerant. It's not about tolerating him for being anti-brony; it's about tolerating him for his interests.

• Brohoof 2

Why do you care if someone doesn't like all the same things you like. You don't want to talk to him any more because he doesn't like a cartoon character? That's a rather silly reason, if you ask me. I love MLP:FIM, but I never understood the burning need of so many bronies to try and force others to like the show. You see threads all over about "How can I convert my friend?" "How do I make someone a Brony?" My question is simply "Why do you think you need to make others like a cartoon, just because you do?" I love Doctor Who. I don't run around trying to ram it down people's throats, or go to unrelated forums and post pictures of the characters there and demand everyone like the show with me. Edited by cuteycindyhoney