ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

I can make whatever race jokes I want, pretty much. My family's from Scotland, Ireland, England, India, Cuba, Mexico, Spain, France, Germany, and Italy. The only jokes I really can't make are black jokes

You lucky bastard. Well, no Kiwi jokes or you die. Feel free to make all the Aussie jokes you want.

You lucky bastard. Well, no Kiwi jokes or you die. Feel free to make all the Aussie jokes you want.

Speaking of Aussies, I'm going to Australia with my (slightly; only eight months difference) older cousin to meet up with our aunt and uncle over the Christmas holidays

Don't get mugged then. Oh and watch out for the Mongrel Mob, and the Hell's Angles. In fact, stay indoors.

Lol! I think I'll be alright. We're going to be in the better parts of the continent/country. Thanks for worrying for me though?

• Brohoof 1

>mfw reading all these comments

Posted Image

Damn, three sexy mares at the bar...completely ignored. O.e That's a first

(just kidding, I'm just drawing attention to them cuz I'm bored)

I shall be sexually harassing you shortly ;) no worries ~

Crap, OK, so, I have to sleep now. Master, sorry, but I'll be back on later tomorrow. I can't get on phone even if I tried.

Don't apologize, he's too drunk to notice.

I'm sure he'll find another victim ~

DAFUQ did you just do to Star Keeper?! Now he's bloody going to go round like a drunken idiot! What do you think this is? Ireland?

On the other hand, this will be quite entertaining to watch...

I'm just living up to Eris' name sake.

~

• Brohoof 2

Of course I'm missing the party...ugghhhhhhh

I'm not gonna be able to post for like at least an hour, sorry guys :/

That's alright, the party will still be here when you start :P ~

I love it when people use my name...

Anyway, goodnight, thanks for not slapping my OC when you had the chance.

Oi!

Bro, Eris is a boy.

Stop using the female pronouns because HE'LL tan's your hide.

~

• Brohoof 1

Oi! Bro, Eris is a boy. Stop using the female pronouns because HE'LL tan's your hide.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
  • Brohoof 1

So is this RP still open or do I have to keep looking around the forums for another Rp to join?*sighs*

You're good :)

Damn, three sexy mares at the bar...completely ignored. O.e That's a first

(just kidding, I'm just drawing attention to them cuz I'm bored)

People are starting to get really confused about the two Eris' . We really need to do some sort of name change. it's starting to confuse me too ~ o.o

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I'm kind of wondering whats happened to MachineGunLola aka Sugar.Honey.Darling (who RP's as sugar.). Don't know if she dropped out or not but I haven't seen a post from her for the last few pages. Anyone got a clue? I tried checking to see when she was last on but I can't click on her profile name for some reason. Can any of you guys try?

• Brohoof 1

you could just probably change the first letters of their name. You know like Eris & Aris I think that would work.

That's actually a perfect idea.

So mine will stay Eris and when referring to Alora's it will be Aris :)

Also I messaged Sugar on facbeook > we hang

~

• Brohoof 1