ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

What the f***, Shank?!?!?!

Did you seriously just have Eris rape her?!?!?!

Holy crap, this story is getting crazy o_O

Dude, calm down. You know I'm fast at posting, right? I'm working on stopping them. Besides, this situation adds to the tension.

• Brohoof 1

Draco grew pissed off and his tone became cold. He walked over to Eris and bucked him off of Rockshire "You insolent little immature blighted dumbarse" Draco said his tone low and dangerous. He looked at Rockshire "You alright miss?" Draco asked with concern. He then sent a deathglare at Cherished. He flared his wings as he had adreniline flowing through him. "So you think its funny hmm" Drao said as he walked towards Cherished his body language said that he will hurt her.

(OOC:Please just go with it Shank)

One word: godmodding. Seriously, did you even read the RP rules? This is classic godmodding. You didn't give her a chance to fight back.

oh boy another fight *grabs massive amounts of popcorn*

Seriously though, y'all need to let people post their own stuff for their own character

DINGDINGDINGDING

Holy crap, someone here is smart enough to get what the "no godmodding" rule is for!

• Brohoof 1

Excuse me? I am not godmoding here think about it Eris can use his magic to recover from the hit I didn't say he would be knocked out now would he plus she controled my character without my permission. as I said she sent him through the freaking wall and knocked him out with out my permission.

Excuse me? I am not godmoding here think about it Eris can use his magic to recover from the hit I didn't say he would be knocked out now would he plus she controled my character without my permission. as I said she sent him through the freaking wall and knocked him out with out my permission.

I'll have to admit that's true. Eris could technically still fight back against him. I dont know, you guys can figure it out, i dont really know the rules

• Brohoof 1

She sent you through the wall 1. because Eris is strong and 2. to get rid of your character from the situation. You were bothering her. And you are bothering me. Get better grammar and stop trying to make everything "funny."

• Brohoof 3

in this situation no I don't think it's funny or to cause any laughter because A. my friend went through the same thing so that is why Draco bucked off Eris. and 1. I said his body language he would hurt her and not even touched her now did I. 2. Your complaining about my grammer I'm doing what I freaking can here sheesh.

oh boy another fight *grabs massive amounts of popcorn*

Seriously though, y'all need to let people post their own stuff for their own character

give me some of that popcorn :3

well, you dont HAVE to pay any attention to it, we're not forcing you to. and besides, last i remember, you stayed at the club and didnt come along

• Brohoof 2

Please remember to keep all OOC chat in the OOC thread instead of the actual RP.

Also, uhh...rape isn't allowed on MLPForums, even in roleplay format. Keep that in mind.

• Brohoof 3

in this situation no I don't think it's funny or to cause any laughter because A. my friend went through the same thing so that is why Draco bucked off Eris. and 1. I said his body language he would hurt her and not even touched her now did I. 2. Your complaining about my grammer I'm doing what I freaking can here sheesh.

You must not be from the US in the first place. Otherwise, your grammar might be better. Besides, others can take care of a situation better than Draco right now. Or ever in this RP. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Now that's a low blow Nightfall and I am from the U.S.A I just have problems alright. Like your character did by pouncing on Eris?

Plus I could have said Draco bucked him through a window but I didn't now did I?

any how whining about the situation isn't going to fix it now is it.

You must not be from the US in the first place. Otherwise, your grammar might be better.

Dude that doesn't even make any sense...I've seen people who aren't from the US have much better grammar than a lot of Americans.

• Brohoof 1

Draco snorted and said with disgust "I wouldn't have hurt her, smacked her yes to wake her up but seriously beating a mare isn't me hero no but tell me Parso is it worth it selling your soul just for a chance at a mare who wouldn't even love you for you?" Draco said. Draco looked at Parso "And your high right now and drunk so your not thinking clearly are you" Draco shook his head "I'm not going to fight you Parso because your drunk but I will take them to my suite where it's safer than here, from those petty little aristocracy," Draco said

Oh. My. God. That right there is absolutely horrid. Please try to use better grammar. I am fucking begging you right now.

• Brohoof 1

"Says the pony who also has no pride in himself" Draco said with disgust in his voice. He walked over to Rockshire to see if she was alright. "To you maybe, but maybe your just afraid to fall in love Parso" Draco said to Rockshit after he spoke to Parso "Are you alright miss?"

Dude did you just call her "Rockshit"? Hahahahahahaha XD

Was that a typo? or did you do that on purpose??

Hey now I'm trying here alright buI'll do better so just be patient with me alright friend anyhow this is intresting.

You're not using any punctuation and it's driving me bat shit fucking insane!! Do something about it

• Brohoof 1

Dude did you just call her "Rockshit"? Hahahahahahaha XD

Was that a typo? or did you do that on purpose??

It's a typo on my part so don't worry about it I fix that little problem. anyhow as I was saying lol

Well, I sort of happened to glance at this... An-- Wait. I got called Rockshit? WTF? XD First time I ever got called that.

Sorry about that Rockshire it was a simple typo on my part. I don't really look at my key board as I type you know. Edited by dragon4111

Sorry guys, I died. Yeah, sad sad.

Well, not really. Star has just obviously not come across so many pills shoved down his throat. In the mean time, I think I'll just pass out for a bit.

• Brohoof 4