ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Speaking of high school, I was planning to make a high school roleplay soon, if anyone wanted in on it. I'm not planning on it being nearly this dramatic, but I want it to have some aspects of high school life, i.e. homecoming (dance and game), prom, cheerleaders, nerds, jocks, emos, etc.

Anyone want to join when I make it?

P.S. Obsidian, I'd really love it if you were in

Of course! I'd love to join! I think it would be alot of fun. Would you want a younger Obsidian or another OC?

• Brohoof 2

well...... that escalated quickly, i feel slightly responsible for this ,sorry(but i had to say something)

Speaking of high school, I was planning to make a high school roleplay soon, if anyone wanted in on it. I'm not planning on it being nearly this dramatic, but I want it to have some aspects of high school life, i.e. homecoming (dance and game), prom, cheerleaders, nerds, jocks, emos, etc.

Anyone want to join when I make it?

P.S. Obsidian, I'd really love it if you were in

that RP sounds like fun, count me in

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

Ok guys, I've decided I'm starting the rp today. There's just one question I have to ask. Should this be a human high school (and we just use the same names) or pony?

I'd like the idea of a human idea. That is, of course, you accept me into the RP. I'll be sending you my application when you open the thread.

• Brohoof 1

Ok guys, I've decided I'm starting the rp today. There's just one question I have to ask. Should this be a human high school (and we just use the same names) or pony?

I'm honestly goo with either at this point. Can't wait! Hyyyyyype!

Anyways, this isn't any silly filler text, no!

• Brohoof 2

Well I would like to join this RP if that's cool with you and personally i'd prefer pony. I can't use Dogboots because it wouldn't fit in his backstory but I created an OC that's his younger brother. Dogboots was seen as a black sheep to his parents (probably should've elaborated on that in his profile) but his younger brother Neutron was seen as a golden child due to his high grades and such. So it would give me an excellent opportunity to try it out.

• Brohoof 1

erm were derailing abit here, shouldn't we get back on track with this RP? 

*derails*

tho i would prefer ponies over humans, and i can just use a younger version of Whirlwind.

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 2

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dawnpath-r407

That's my OC, similarly named to myself. He's in school to become a writer, and hopes he might find someone in college. He doesn't have the highest hopes, or the most amount of self-confidence. He does, however, try to be respectful, and is very loyal. Can I join? xP

• Brohoof 4

Hay @@Nightfall, is your OC back at the hospital?, Whirlwind got board of waiting in his dorm for Obsidian and he's heading over there to talk to Nightfall 

@, i think you may need to message Shanks about that

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

laying on his bed Whirlwind just though about how though most of this day he had remained there waiting for obsidian to come over, "where is she" he said as he lifted his phone in front of him, ignoring the crack in the corner from when he just threw it.

there was still no message from Obsidian and Whirlwid didn't want to keep massaging her as he didn't want her to think of him as a bother.

hey, i'm gonna leave my dorm for another fly around, let me know when you're on you way over and i'll rush back. XO

he sent the massage to Obsidian as he left his room and headed back to the hospital 

------------------------------------------------------------

"hello, how can i help?" asked the nurse at the hospital reception.

"hello....i'm here to visit a patient here, a blue Alicorn by the name of Nightfall"Whirlwind replied 

"ok, you don't seem to be registered for visiting so i'll need to call up first to confirm.  give me a moment"said the nurse as she tuned away to call, as Whirlwind waited he thought what if Nightfall doesn't even know his name they haven met and Obsidian may not have even told Nightfall about him, or maybe she did....... how would he react to this visit.

the nurse came back "i'm sorry, he isn't here and he hasn't been cleared to leave" she said in quite a paniced tone, must not look good on the hospital if they lose track of a patient.... never mind a high profile patient such as an Alicorn.

"we've sent some of the hospital security out to look for him, but i am afraid you will be unable to visit when he returns , Whirlwind gave a nod to the nurse to say thank you before leaving and taking off, "stupid Alicorn, he not likely in any shape to leave the hospital" he said to himself as he took off to look for Nightfall...... tho the why he is escaped him.

"How can you know that? Its too early to know...." She sighed and waved a hoof dismissively then looked at Nightfall.

"Yes Nightfall, I know you were in the ICU and I feel terrible for it. I just want the drama to stop. I thin everyone has said their peace here. I need to return Nightfall to the hospital. I think I have enough magic to transport him. Vinyl, help me teleport please? I'll see you there"

She stood next to Nightfall and vanished in a cloud of frost and snowflakes then reappeared in his hospital room. She picked up her cell phone and called the Caterlot guard. "Hello, Canterlot Guard? Dogboots is at the Red Hoof Inn, room 13. He just left for a pub." She hung up. "He needs to deal with his problems and stop running. No one knows better that fact then me."

Dude, Obsidian took me back to my room... She said so in her post. Please read the posts before posting... <_<

• Brohoof 2

Dude, Obsidian took me back to my room... She said so in her post. Please read the posts before posting... <_<

that post was set for the time you were at the inn to fill out what Whirlwind was doing on my day off the RP, but since you so eager to jump my ass, screw it, its edited, so that post was for the time between the post Obisidian made to call you to the inn and when you came back to the hospital.

<_<  <-  (not in the mood)

Edited by PonyEcho

Dude, maybe he visited while you were gone? Maybe no sooner then I ported you out, he walked up to the nurses desk. There was at least a 30 minute minute window there. Lets not jump to conclusions.

• Brohoof 2

Bummer that I have to go to work today. Oh well can't wait to see how things will play out between Obsidian and Dogboots. I'm actually wondering what you got in mind? Either way I got something to look forward to once I get home. Anywho i'll be back on later tonight.

• Brohoof 1

Okay. I'm at the Dentist office right now, being told I have to have Oral Surgery. Yay......I'll get to it as soon as possible.

Why do I feel like Im on center stage with all eyes on me......<.<...Echo, could you please check out Dawns OC she wants to put into the Rp. If the OC meets your standards, I'd like to approve her. With the permission of those in the Rp I would like to take over for Shank till she gets back approving people and kinda directing the story. We need new players to keep it fresh but I don't want to step out of line. Most of you have been here longer then I have.

• Brohoof 5

http://mlpforums.com/topic/45445-canterlot-high-school/?p=1073378 Ok, the topic's up. Everyone post your OC and your year and we can get started tonight (or maybe later today). I'd rather people join in the lower grades, but I think Obsidian and I could use a male senior.

Oh we could could we? I think I've had my fair share of males around me. If a male so much as touches me, I'll kill him.

• Brohoof 3

Oh we could could we? I think I've had my fair share of males around me. If a male so much as touches me, I'll kill him.

O_O backs away slowly 

btw who will be RPing npc's such as teaches and what not, will it just be the DM's 

• Brohoof 1

Ok, no males. Then I guess we'll be going to homecoming together. In that case, juniors and below will be accepted

• Brohoof 1

Ok, no males. Then I guess we'll be going to homecoming together. In that case, juniors and below will be accepted

I wouldn't mind signing up with this as a junior, if that's fine. 

Then again, I would wait until the actual thread is made until I make my things...

• Brohoof 1

What if...

The senior male is Nightfall and he's secluded in this RP; as in, he doesn't go to home-coming?

I wouldn't mind signing up with this as a junior, if that's fine. 

Then again, I would wait until the actual thread is made until I make my things...

The OOC thread is already up. Look back to my previous posts. I'll put Rockshire down as a junior. And Nightfall, I'm not too sure. I'll let Obsidian make the call on this one.

All NPCs will be played by DMs unless said otherwise

• Brohoof 2