ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Oh nightfall if you don't like pranks then you won't like what Thor has planned and he is looking for the pranksters which he will get.

Actually his idea is for the story alright so don't worry so trust me on it alright guys. Well it'll be funny.

I never said I didn't like pranks. I hate them when they ruin a story by interfering with what is already going on.

So like The-Master said, let it affect the story, and please... Wait a bit longer. I've had a "prank overload."

• Brohoof 1

Nightfall the prank I have planned (technically not a prank but its a very devastating plan that will hurt Eris. Not physically but mentally. oops already said too much). Any who it will take quite a while for it to be enacted so this will give everybody time to continue to develop their OC's story in the RP without it interrupting them.

• Brohoof 1

Nightfall the prank I have planned (technically not a prank but its a very devastating plan that will hurt Eris. Not physically but mentally. oops already said too much). Any who it will take quite a while for it to be enacted so this will give everybody time to continue to develop their OC's story in the RP without it interrupting them.

The prank you have planned... what?

If you've said too much, why not tell us all right here, right now?

No I didn't godmode there Draco has had alot worse impacts than that plus I did say both of his wings were dislocated.

Well I un-god modded it for you.

If we want to do a 'fall from grace' scenario, you're going to need to take some hits.

~

• Brohoof 1

Well I un-god modded it for you.

If we want to do a 'fall from grace' scenario, you're going to need to take some hits.

~

Agreed. Dogboots took some hits and you will too. However it will add more motivation for your character to exact revenge on Eris.

• Brohoof 1

uhhhhh, parso and eris' stories dont match up, just saying. Parso was originally standing up for Nightfall

Eris had a listening problem

"Parso flew over to eris and punched a hoof into his face, sending him to the floor. the whole cafe went silent everypony watched, there were small whisper"

I more or less wrote the post from his pov :P ~

Basically he ignored what Paros said and reacted to the violence.

• Brohoof 1

Ok so I was gonna have Ice Beam go back to his dorm room after he brought Lovely to her room, but Star Keeper said Ice Beam wasn't in the room so I'm not sure where Ice Beam is now or what he's doing o_O

• Brohoof 1

Ok so I was gonna have Ice Beam go back to his dorm room after he brought Lovely to her room, but Star Keeper said Ice Beam wasn't in the room so I'm not sure where Ice Beam is now or what he's doing o_O

The thing was that if you had have been in your dorm, you would have been the unfortunate witness to gods ritual. At this point you can either panic or improvise. I like the first option.
  • Brohoof 1

Who knows? He could've been in class or maybe taking a walk around the campus (hint hint). Maybe he was at a nearby restaurant to have breakfest cause he didn't enjoy the cafe food.

• Brohoof 1

Who knows? He could've been in class or maybe taking a walk around the campus (hint hint). Maybe he was at a nearby restaurant to have breakfest cause he didn't enjoy the cafe food.

Yes, but where did he sleep? He couldn't have been in our room, Lovely's room, so where did he sleep? Panic. Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 2

Yes, but where did he sleep? He couldn't have been in our room, Lovely's room, so where did he sleep? Panic.

There could've been multiple places he slept. He could've slept in Eris's closet during the party last night for all we know or he probably wandered into an empty dorm that he mistaked as his own dorm. However that one would only work if he was drunk and I'm a little too lazy to go back and check lol.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to have to drop out because I have too much stuff going on right now from Boy Scouts to school and writing I just don't have the time to RP sorry

Don't mean to advance the story but I only posted what happened to Dogboots for the day as it was going to seem pretty uneventful for him. None of you don't have to build up to that point yet and you can still go on with what's happening during the day for your characters (Just as long as it doesn't involve me lol). Anyways got to get to work. See you all tonight.

Oh jeez. I need to get back into this, so much drama... Uh, I know for sure I can't post tomorrow, I got a buck ton of stuff.

What else... She's walking on campus... Uh....

• Brohoof 2

It seems that under the current situation, everybody has fallen in love with Lovely. Does anybody else see the irony in that, or is it just me?

Only a couple of ponies that aren't Shankveld herself is who I see.

And even then, they're too afraid of Eris to go anywhere with it.

Until now...

Oh yeah, Shank?

I just opened an opportunity to mess up Nightfall's schedule.

If I had done this before, how many times would it be now? ;)

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1