The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

Now let's  GET IT ON!!!

nEL9tOq.gif

Are we all talking about my signature here?

Nope. He's talking about my signature. With the dancing people in it.

He was talking about your avatar,though.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

That's what I meant Sir, I should probably check what I mean before I hit dat glorious post button.

By the way, I just made this signature. What do you think?

PquX3zH.jpg

Edited by Vinyl Scratchy DJ

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

Interesting.

Ha! I've been expecting that from my cat for months. That doesn't scare me.

Next%2BSig.png

Cheria (right) is a small town girl who was afflicted with a terrible sickness when she was very young. Meeting Sophie changed that however. She recovered almost instantly from her illness due to Sophie's magic and gained an undeniable talent with her own, and what does she do with this magic? She acts as a healer for her small town and helps the militia keep the hostile border safe. Seven years later, she's started a nation-wide relief organization after her adventure with Sophie and Friends, a great connection to the element of generosity.

Why are you looking at me like that?

Why are you looking at me like that?

I just am in utter disbelief that there's someone at the wheel of a taxi in my bad making that face.

How did you get in my house?!

Oh, through the space under your door technically. Teleporting is so complicated.

Next%2BSig.png

Cheria (right) is a small town girl who was afflicted with a terrible sickness when she was very young. Meeting Sophie changed that however. She recovered almost instantly from her illness due to Sophie's magic and gained an undeniable talent with her own, and what does she do with this magic? She acts as a healer for her small town and helps the militia keep the hostile border safe. Seven years later, she's started a nation-wide relief organization after her adventure with Sophie and Friends, a great connection to the element of generosity.

But,I'm not driving my taxi right now.

Why'd you bring your own background?

Oh hai Mark.

Teleportation. It happens.

Ok I can deal with the fact you're naked, but the thing I don't understand is how you manged to get that car in my bed.

Edited by Blacklight

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

-Albert Camus
my oc's link: Cura Breeze , Renatus

Magic!

Well heellllooooo~ <3

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

... who are you?

"Hey your from SAO!"

Shut up Sextus!

"But it is Kirito!"

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Let's just never speak about this again.