The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

*looks at you disappointed*

• Brohoof 1

"You are right Starlight, you are more talented in magic than me. But talent doesn't mean, that you are privileged to have more power. It's the heart! All you need, to have power, is a heart!"

Nuts? :toldya:

Did you come here just for them? :orly:

• Brohoof 1

"You are right Starlight, you are more talented in magic than me. But talent doesn't mean, that you are privileged to have more power. It's the heart! All you need, to have power, is a heart!"

Huh, my new bed must be so good, others can't stay out of it. Even the ones that have more NaCl in their bodies...

I think my bed is perfect for the two us. Forces us, to be closer together <3

Actually, it forces everyone to be really close when there are like 5 people here. And if it gets too small i can force THEM to buy a bigger one :dash:

3 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Are you going to read with that flashlight on all night? I'm right here!!

I'm not quite in the mood to be using my flashlight to look in a dark hole like yours!

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs