ooc Sonic the Hedgehog: Friendship is Way Past Cool 2

Alex Night

OK... fine... it stinks that we can't get anyone else on...

Oh, well.

Sorry, I either have no idea who the others are (AKA Scourge) or I don't want to roleplay them. Sorry, man. :(

Like I said before in the OP of the thread here, if you don't know about the character, just let me know and I will give you what you need to know about the character. So, Chaosbreaker I will send you this link here talking all about Scourge the Hedgehog.

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Scourge_the_Hedgehog

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been online! My Internet has been off but hopefully I'll be getting it back soon, I'm at a friend's house right now.

well... you havent missed much...

its been like 3 weeks since we started the OOC thread... UHG.... IM SO BOARD... we need more RPers...

• Brohoof 1

I'm not worried TOO much since we almost got signups done with. We just need a couple of people for the Sonic side and three people for the MLP side. Just need a little more time, everyone. I promise the opening post will be worth it. :D

Should we just fill up the spots with who we have?

Nopony is going to join... We are like the only ones who are mobian bronies on the forum...

And we are the only ones who know about the first sonic FiWPC RP...

Il gladly RP as: Manic, Sonia, Rarity

And Amy...

I vote that we fill up the missing spots so we can start the RP... Because we have been waaaaating for like over 4 weeks...

But... You know.... It's up to you Alex.

Hmm im not too sure if im up to the task of taking up and 3rd slot then again i kinda made it work in the last RP so i'll just consider it for a while unless we can get some more RP'ers

Btw... Who's played BO2? My emblem is manic in BO1.. This time it's raritys cutie mark XD

I do i already made my a Rainbow Dash emblem though im trying to make a Fluttershy one too thank goodness for those tutorials on emblem making on youtube.

Alright, everyone. I've made the appropriate corrections for the roster in the RP. We just need to fill up the last two spots for the RP and then, I'll immediately start on the OP for the actual RP thread. Also, no Villain. I cannot allow you to RP as a fourth character because I know eventually writing for four people will become a burden and I don't want to do that to you. If anything, I'll share the burden by picking up either Amy Rose or Fluttershy. I'm leaning more towards Amy because I know how to write a crazy, lovable Sonic fan-girl with a short temper and a very large hammer. :P

Well, I'm debating right now on taking Amy at all because I kinda want to leave her open for others who might come across this thread and want to join. Although, since it really hasn't picked up steam, I suppose I should take her. That's it, all we need is a player for Fluttershy and we'll be ready.

@,

Well, about your question on Scourge... In the Sonic Universe comics, he was imprisoned for a while and then he escaped from it. So, maybe you could write either write him in early by having him pay a visit to Sonic while they are still on Mobius and a battle with all of the Chaos Emeralds in Sonic's possession happened to cause a spontaneous Chaos Control and that could be the story's real opener. Otherwise, you could write him where Eggman tried to utilize the Roboticizer on his Death Egg, but interference from the Sonic Heroes caused a malfunction from the machine, causing Chaos Control to happen where Scourge also happened to be on the scene for his own reasons. Really, it's up to you man. I just thought a nice explosive opener would get us some high views from the forum members. :)

• Brohoof 1

Well if you'll take Amy, I suppose I could pick up Fluttershy, I'm not trying to rush things of course, but if no one comes in to want to RP as her, then I can most certainly take it on. The only character I'm worried about flopping with is Knuckles, I've been reading from the Sonic wiki and it's turned my understanding of his character upside-down.

Are you sure, Cranium? I don't wish for you to be overwhelmed with having to write out so many characters in this RP. With Sonic, the setting, and the villain from the MLP side; it would seem that I would be spending some interesting posts with summer breeze since he has Sally Acorn. :D

It shouldn't be too much trouble, Though I don't wanna just up and take her if someone else wants her. I would want to wait till Monday however, if no one shows up to RP as her then, I'll be more then happy to do it. I just really wanna see that opener you've been cooking up for the past couple of weeks! :D

If they'res still a spot, can I take Fluttershy?

If Fluttershy's taken, then, can I play Trixie or Gilda or some other background character?

Edited by Shift

:o We just got our fluttershy, people! Welcome, you're more than welcome to take Fluttershy if you'd like. Ya know, I have been debating on whether or not to add Trixie to the story... Would you consider taking both her and Fluttershy, Shift? :D
  • Brohoof 1

Sure! I already had some plans for Trixie. is it okay that trixes emerald on her cape is a chaos emerald

So, when are we gonna start?

well first of all welcome to the group Shift and i hope you enjoy yourself.

and Alex something tells me we will be interacting a LOT in the rp XD though i'm still a bit nervous about posting as Sally...would she be sorta...still mad at Sonic? or slightly awkward? ._.

Edited by Summer_Breeze