Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Cadets?

Musix

Gutentag, Pony lovers from all round!

Or not pony lovers, It's up to you ^.^

Are any of you out there Cadets of some kind? What are cadets?! Well, We are a big organisation who of which none of us are related. let me explain.

- Army Cadets

- Air Cadets

- Sea Cadets

- Police Cadets

These are a group of squadrons, units and huts that stretch across the UK, Canada and Jersey. (And the US? I don't think so...)

The qualifications we can achieve involve Tanking (?), Flying, Gliding, Shooting, Sailing, Boating-of-some-sorts, and so much more.

If you aren't a cadet, you can contact me and find out if you can be and if there is a meet up near you.

But if you are, come and say. I've only found one other cadet. I, myself, is an Air Cadet from 155 Squadron, TVW. I hope to hear from you guys out there!

Edited by Musix

I was a army cadet once made it to Corporal but then I gave up. I was one of the best shots in the tanky's regiment but after while I felt like my higher N.C.Os were douche bags that only cared for themselves so I gave up.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

Wait, is this 'Cadets' thing like JROTC? I mean, I'm not in JROTC, but I am familiar with it. Is it like prep for entering the military academies, because if that's the case, I may want to look at the Sea Cadets one, to get ready for Annapolis.

Wait, is this 'Cadets' thing like JROTC? I mean, I'm not in JROTC, but I am familiar with it. Is it like prep for entering the military academies, because if that's the case, I may want to look at the Sea Cadets one, to get ready for Annapolis.

Well if you want to be a sea cadet then I would highly recommend it if you want a career in the US Navy, US Marine Corps, or US Coast Guard. I don't know if JROTC has boot camp or anything like that, but Sea Cadets offers a Boot Camp. I have been through Boot Camp, Master At Arms (Military Police), and Petty Officer Leadership Academy. I will be attending an introduction to special warfare course too. Sea Cadets offers a lot of interesting opportunities for you and who ever here wants to join. You can also visit Annapolis too for seminar programs for summer training. 

• Brohoof 1

Well if you want to be a sea cadet then I would highly recommend it if you want a career in the US Navy, US Marine Corps, or US Coast Guard. I don't know if JROTC has boot camp or anything like that, but Sea Cadets offers a Boot Camp. I have been through Boot Camp, Master At Arms (Military Police), and Petty Officer Leadership Academy. I will be attending an introduction to special warfare course too. Sea Cadets offers a lot of interesting opportunities for you and who ever here wants to join. You can also visit Annapolis too for seminar programs for summer training. 

Alright, thanks for the info! And yeah, the summer seminar you mentioned at Annapolis is something that I did a month ago. It was really informative and helpful. I'm still on the fence as to if I want to attend a service academy, and I definitely wouldn't want to make a career of the Navy, or any service branch for that matter, but it'd be a nice way to get a stellar, free college and have a guaranteed job that provides leadership upon graduation for a few years.

Alright, thanks for the info! And yeah, the summer seminar you mentioned at Annapolis is something that I did a month ago. It was really informative and helpful. I'm still on the fence as to if I want to attend a service academy, and I definitely wouldn't want to make a career of the Navy, or any service branch for that matter, but it'd be a nice way to get a stellar, free college and have a guaranteed job that provides leadership upon graduation for a few years.Well

Well, Sea Cadets is a good place to start. No matter if you want to make a career in the military or not. I am going to make a career in the Armed Forces. As stated above I leave soon for Special Warfare Introduction Course for Sea Cadets so I get a small taste of the career I want to peruse. Any questions feel free to ask me or go here (http://www.seacadets.org/public/). 

So any of you guys out there a Sea Cadet or former. Doesn't matter from what country. I just want to meet some new cadets from all over the world.  

I'm actually surprised by this myself, but we already have a thread about cadets from any branch here:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/38034-any-cadets/

When thinking about making a thread, please use the search function beforehand~

I saw that thread already I made this strictly for SEA CADETS. NOT FOR OTHER BRANCHS. I only wanted to see if any other people I knew were her we'll obviously their still on FOB forms oh well. IDK if you like it or not just wanted strictly for my group. Sorry if this caused you any inconvenience or confusion. 

Is there any cadets around the South west region? Or are you guys further spread than me in that sence? I mean, Me and my number two are both brony's, but that's all I've found

(edited)

Well I'm the US so I don't know what country your in currently. I can PM if you are in the USA. Squadrons/ Divisions are most probably different since I'm with the navy and you with the air force.

Edited by YAMIWOLFOFDARKNESS

@YAMIWOLFOFDARKNESS

well, I'm British, Being in the Royal Air Force, not the USAF. But check my profile page and check the final picture, Give you an insight of what I am and what you probably think I am ^^

• 3 weeks later...

well i might as well let everybody know 

i am a leading cadet from 1 Wing 101 Squadron Australian Air Force Cadets 

well now that that's over any cadets in the land of AUS  

Edited by HunterScars

Well, I was. Air cadet, corporal, I stayed 1.5 years

I received trophy for best shooter and best recruit, and 2nd place medal in a shooting competition.

But there was this noob who kept harrassing me and no one did nothing, so I left and didn't come back. (Once I leave it's forever, I won't turn back :P)

• 2 weeks later...

I was a army cadet, a good one, I was there for about a year/ year and a half, I left because people were harassing me to the point of where I couldn't take it anymore, I tried it again and the same happened, I did really enjoy doing it and I would have stayed if people weren't harassing me plus I did it to help me join the military when I leave school, when I found out it was impossible for me to join the military for certain reasons I don't want to talk about, I just left because I thought it be pointless to do cadets anymore.