mega thread Rate the Avatar of the User Above You!

EmbodimentOfCringe

(edited)

You and Sweet Dreams got the best avatars in the entire forum, no number can give justice to how awesome your avatars are

Edited by Chiaki Minami
  • Brohoof 2

9/10 pinkie is awesome and she's not that easy to draw and i love her expression

• Brohoof 1

sig_for_the_cool_dude_by_sonicwithsabers

Made by my amazing friend  Rainbow Skywalker!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much :wub: :wub: :wub:

10/10

LOL! That is awesome!!!

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

9/10

You lose points for the mask!

Your OC is still adorable though!!

I would say add a top hat on your OC,just a suggestion!

• Brohoof 1

10.5/10

Much better,but looks a bit out of position to me

10.5/10

Same rate 

10/10 He is stylin!

Good call!

• Brohoof 1