mega thread Rate the Avatar of the User Above You!

EmbodimentOfCringe

6/10

Pretty good, though I'm not a fan of no colours. :please:

5/10 this time.

Blurry? That's weird. The Original is ~500x500. :wacko:

I will look into it, so thanks. It's hard to tell running the mobile site. :unsure:

And the characters are "Shiro" and "Sora" from the anime "No Game No Life" :yay:

Well,actually,now that I think about it. The quality kind of looks the same as mine. I guess it's more jarring since your's has a background,though.

Is that from Bully? 10/10 if so.

Yes. I got it from this. Credit to the artist is in my signature.

bully__gary_what_re_you___by_scarletpop-

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

9/10

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

8/10

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

8/10 Interesting.

It's very colorful and full of life,and it looks like it belongs as a symbol for a secret society.

Daft Punk as Jules and Vincent. Interesting. Never,thought I'd see a techno band combined with Pulp Fiction.

6/10

6/10

6/10

(edited)

2/10 sorry I really dislike those shrug avatars.

...although my first avatar was a Derpy shrug.

Edited by Blobulle

(edited)

8/10

........So deep.

Edited by NoeI

ccIugOw.png    

By MiniKirby123                

7/10