Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

I'm back! :D Since I pretty much disappeared from this I'm back and I would like to see what stallions are single for dating :lol: If the choices aren't too favorable for me I'll stick with the Doctor :squee:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
(edited)

@@Steel Accord,

Can I . . . . perhaps have a list of available ponies to date?

Hmmm, nopony's dating Scratch, and I did watch Scott Pilgrim. (Bought it and watched it on the phone. Unfortunately, the hype ruined the experience for me and I just kinda... Well, it was a good movie, but it wasn't the god tier it was made out to me by my irl friends.) Nopony is dating Lyra, Colgate, BonBon, Derpy, Cheerilee, Aloe or Lotus (spppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. <3) Any of the Pies that aren't Pinkie... it's a long list. Who were you thinking about a month ago?

I'm back! :D Since I pretty much disappeared from this I'm back and I would like to see what stallions are single for dating :lol: If the choices aren't too favorable for me I'll stick with the Doctor :squee:

The Doc is open. Stallion wise, we have the board. Shinning Armor, Big Mac, Braeburn, Soarin, Thunderlane, Doctor Hooves, it keeps going. Also, I watched some Doctor Who with my mom. The one with the Fez. Still not very fluent, but it should be better!!!!!

-hugs Octavia's Bow- (If um... thats alright, I mean. -Fluttershy) We believe in you! : D

Me too! I graduated~ I am now... A Highschool Graduate! *LoZ Treasure Music plays* And believe me, replies are on the way. I have every intention of making them tomorrow.

BIG NEWS I have a diploma. We're not dead. As is my custom, hibernation is now over and WE ARE BACK! AND I HAVE MORE TIME! #highschoolisover Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~ Ask me Anypony on a Date?

(Graduated highschool and still can't spell. >.(\'

Edited by Octavia's Bow
  • Brohoof 1

S'all good. I just graduated HS too lol. My diploma is in the mail cause I didn't attend the ceremony. .3.

Maybe steelhide's rival is now gone from the RP forum and any threat will be gone XD

Not even close.

Also, grats on the diploma, Octavia! Hopefully, now life won't be a endless slog through mud, the fallen bodies of your comrades, and homework..I mean, now you don't have schoolwork for a while. xP

Hmmm, nopony's dating Scratch, and I did watch Scott Pilgrim. (Bought it and watched it on the phone. Unfortunately, the hype ruined the experience for me and I just kinda... Well, it was a good movie, but it wasn't the god tier it was made out to me by my irl friends.) Nopony is dating Lyra, Colgate, BonBon, Derpy, Cheerilee, Aloe or Lotus (spppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. <3) Any of the Pies that aren't Pinkie... it's a long list. Who were you thinking about a month ago?

About a month ago? I'm not even sure. (What was the Scott Pilgrim thing about? I never mentioned it and I don't see how it's relevant.)

It was a thing Page did with Vinyl a longer time ago. Like maybe last year. I remembered who it was wrong, because you obviously started with the Daring Doo.

Also, Lil' Strongheart is pro'lly not our best pick for candidates. Just heads up. Cutie though.

About a month ago? I'm not even sure. (What was the Scott Pilgrim thing about? I never mentioned it and I don't see how it's relevant.)

I WAS dating Vinyl at one point in time and it was this big scott pilgrim-esque storyline. XD
  • Brohoof 1

@Octavia's Bow

Heyyyy, question before I form a reply, what kind of train car are we sitting in?

Is it privacy level 1 (none at all?)

Twilight_and_Rainbow_Dash_on_the_train_S

Privacy level 2 (backrests provide some semblance of decency for PDA's)

passenger_car_train_subway_214261.jpg

Oooor Privacy level 3 (Our own little room)

gallery-672-image-7863.jpg770771__safe_twilight+sparkle_applejack_

Well, you're being offered a job. A job that gives you armor and authority during the night. Mostly because I want to connect you to the night somehow. So, you would be reviving a sect of the Lunar guard that's much more upfront, and rank and file. And becoming a captain of the guard. Cool?