Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

PWNY could do it with you :D

Each of you gets 50% of the RP : )

That way both of you aren't stressed by the number of people you both have to respond to : ) so instead of one person having 10 ppl to reply to both of you have 5 people.

Then if either of you wanted your OC to date you could just RP with the other one .3. If that makes any sense ^.^"

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh, hey, look, it's the OOC thread!

You guys think so? I feel like my replies lack detail and do little to drive or promote any response, which is fairly frustrating to me.

Given you're managing, like, a dozen+ stories at once, a lack of detail is somewhat understandable. As much as I'd love detail, I love actually getting updates even more :P

And don't worry if your posts don't drive the other person to respond. Life doesn't always drive us to respond. It's up to us to keep things going sometimes, and it's almost always up to us to make life worthwhile. It doesn't come served up on a silver platter, so I wouldn't expect or even like it to be served up on a silver platter in an RP.

Last final is tommorrow. After that, break. So, Saturday or Sunday would probably be a good expectation.

You've got 44 minutes left in my time zone :P