Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gamelofts 3d Models

Glacier Chasm

What's everyone's opinion on the models for Gamelofts Ponyville?

Honestly I love some of them, like Pinkie Pie's model, and Braeburn looks pretty good too. Mr. Cake's is pretty funny, but some of the models are just horrid.

[Rarity's voice] Oh, Darling, Vinyl? Just what is that hideous mane of yours doing? [/Rarity's voice]

I'm not liking Spitfire's model either... the goggles look rather off and is kind of bland.

Appleblooms model is well designed though, and I do enjoy it.

So what's all your opinions?

Celestia's looks a bit odd to me, it just seems that her tail is very poofy, much like Pinkie's.

I saw one for Nightmare Moon on Facebook though, it looked pretty good.

The only thing that bugs me is Octavia's picture in the Album is her as a filly.

I really like the 3d models in the game. However, there is one thing that bugs me. Snips is HUMONGOUS! I think he's taller than most of the adult ponies, maybe as tall as Bic Mac.

I really like the 3d models in the game. However, there is one thing that bugs me. Snips is HUMONGOUS! I think he's taller than most of the adult ponies, maybe as tall as Bic Mac.

Lol.... I just might have to get him just to see how bad he is! Dang it, and I just spent it all clearing land too! Time to to TIME TRAVEL... I need the Doctor.

Well... There are LOTS errors...

Royal guard has butterfly wings in the cloud game...

The ponys with clothing like Big Mac.. There hoofs go threw the clothing

The wings with the wonderbolts go into there sutes...

There are lots of errors... But it's still a fun game!

post-4376-0-39622900-1353209411.png

^This is what I'm seeing when I look at the game. Their pony models are drawn at a weird angle compared to the angle I look on the ground. Game artists can get away with this more easily with humans but since ponies have four legs, a silly mistake like drawing characters in a weird perspective is much easier to spot.

^This is what I'm seeing when I look at the game. Their pony models are drawn at a weird angle compared to the angle I look on the ground. Game artists can get away with this more easily with humans but since ponies have four legs, a silly mistake like drawing characters in a weird perspective is much easier to spot.

That's actually really interesting. Thanks for that. I definitely understand that because of that, some of the models are going to look a bit bad, but some of them like Vinyl are just horrid. Its strange that Snips model is so bad when Appleblooms is one of my favorites.

Ok her we go

- Octavia- her photo is a fan made filly version of her but her 3d model is the adult her.

- Big Mac- he seriously looks high all the time

- mr. Cake - his eyes just look awkward idk why

Another thing the max lv cap is 60 and there is no money cap, ( at least hot at 999,999 cause I'm over that already :/

I don't know how to get more jewels, I have everything you can buy without paying real money. Help me !!!

Also about the parasprites, if you leave a 4x4 box open in your town they will appear, you can easily find a 4x4 box by selecting the pile of hay in the store! Hope I helped everypony!!

Well... There are LOTS errors...

Royal guard has butterfly wings in the cloud game...

The ponys with clothing like Big Mac.. There hoofs go threw the clothing

The wings with the wonderbolts go into there sutes...

There are lots of errors... But it's still a fun game!

Adding to this...

All Pegasus have bad clipping with there wings...

And since when is snips taller than snails? Let alone every pony in ponyville...

The fillys are hard to play the apple and cloud game with...

Parasprite are well done...

And... Um... Most ponys have 2 sided manes... Like look at applejack and twilight... It dosnt look right...