Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Filly Fantasy

Cherry Blossom

"Sure, will do mate." called down Leaf, he flew down to the ground then closed his wings. "So, where do we start our search for the others? And Cool, If you don't mind me asking, where did you come from anyways?" Leaf asked, he wanted to know as much as the others why they where given that dream...

Winds stood up and walked outside with the others. "On the way to find all 12 ponies and save equestria, why don't we also ask Chrysalis if she'd like me to give her a romp in the hay? because that has just as much chance of happening as this! I mean sure, I'll be able to defend myself with Ice magic, and I may get a laugh watching you all die, but it's still hopeless," He said to the other ponies gathered around.

• Brohoof 1

"My house, I suppose, if that's a suitable answer. As another answer, I could say Ponyville, my bed, where I, of course, had the dream, or my mother's...," she hesitated and decided to stop as he cheeks flushed red. Trying her best to regain her composure, she continued, "About that dream. I've forgotten the whole thing other than that ending bit. We are the ones to save Equestria? Now, how in the wide wide world of Equestria are we supposed to do that?

@,

Red looked at the town at the bottom of the hill. Ponyville, this was the place. His orders were to mingle and wait. His master would be quite pleased with Red right now, he decided to pose as a traveling musician. The commoners would surely welcome a bit of optimistic music during these troubled times! He would find his targets, and carry out his master's will.

(OOC: I dont know if you saw it or not But I posted before too... Just thought I would let ya know ;) )

"Well... I guess there is nothing else to do apart from wait." She said, still staring down the street, hoping that somepony else who had the same dream would turn the corner to her house. "Im, gonna go make a sandwich... Would you like one ?" She asked standing up and waiting for a reply from Sky.

Red entered Ponyville, he walked into the town square and drew a large circle. He politely requested that everypony stay out of this circle for the time being. He then conjured a drum set, a synthesizer, a guitar, and a bass guitar. Using his powers further, he began to play, hopefully drawing some important attention......

Just to further contribute, this is the song that Red is playing:

Edited by Red

Cloud silently followed everyone outside. After a moment of thought, she decided she should do an area scan, just to see if anypony was on their way. "Hey, guys, I'll be right back, I think I'll just fly around a bit." With that said, she flew up a few feet past the roof, and headed north about a block.

Red took note of an old friend of his flying over head. Cloud Puff appeared to be searching for something. Red turned up the volume on his music, hoping he could get her attention. Part of him was glad to see her again, but any nostalgic feelings were rejected when he remembered his mission.

• Brohoof 1

@

@

"Okay, so were going back to Ponyville? That's fine, just follow my lead and I promise to keep at a certain pace, especailly for you, Cool Bloom..." he presumed that they were following him through some hills and trees and around some ponds and there they were... Ponyville.

Edited by Danger Dashie

Chrysalis had set up a table in the middle of the room and placed a crystal ball on it. She began to power it with magic and started to conjure it. Noticing a few ponies gathering together made her wonder, Is it the holidays already? This is strange, shouldn't they be running around in terror? No need, I'll just send a garrison of Changelings to terrorize them.

She made a grin, but suddenly realized something. "Are they the Element bearers?! They have to be terminated immediately!" Chrysalis said out loud. "Sour Blossom! Report to the throne room, now!" she demanded before pounding her hooves onto the table.

"What would you ask of me?" Sour Blossom replied as she bowed down to her mind controller. "I have bequeathed to you these gifts of power, but you must use them to kill everypony in Ponyville! I shall also send over a group of Changelings to help you."

Sour Blossom nodded and trotted out the castle, wearing the dark hood to hide her head. Along with a garrison of Changelings, she rushed through the war torn streets of Canterlot. They started flying after finding a clear airspace to launch, towards Ponyville.

Chrysalis stared into the crystal ball once again, seeing a white stallion heading towards Canterlot. "Another Element bearer? YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" she facehoofed and slammed the table once again. "APPLE MINT! COME HERE THIS INSTANT!" she yelled.

Apple Mint marched down the hall and into the room in double time. "Yes your highness?" he asked, bowing down. "Go forth and kill that combatant-looking stallion. He may be in a distance from Canterlot, but he is a potential threat, considering that he is an Element bearer. Go and kill him with a new pair of armor and weapon I shall give you." she said, ordering two Changelings to bring the equipment. Within seconds, two Changelings came with a clothing rack, holding full body Dragooon armor, colored black and outlined with a shining red. Also a scythe, gleaming with red on the tip and engraved with pony skulls. Apple Mint nodded, put on the armor, grabbed the spear and left the Castle. Now he headed to kill the white stallion.

• Brohoof 1

"You think we are all going to die, Winds ? Well, Let me prove you wrong." She said. Slightly annoyed at Winds comment

The Diamond noticed a small pink cloud quickly fly above her front lawn. "Um... Did you see that ?" She asked, watching the cloud fly off above Ponyville.

• Brohoof 1

(So since Nightmare Moon is back is it eternally night, right?)

Snowy Fields reached the crest of a small hill. Ponyville was finally in sight.. It had taken far longer for Snowy Fields to reach Ponyville than he had expected. He looked around, nopony was in sight. Snowy walked over to a small tree and sat down.

@,

Upon arrival at Ponyville, Cool Bloom's face showed many signs of confusion. "Very peculiar," she thought allowed. "I live in Ponyville, yet I wandered so far away without noticing it..." She shook her head and continued to follow the pegasus. "Where exactly are we going? Some more ponies with the same dream?"

• Brohoof 1

((OOC: I never really thought of that, SilverHeart. Silly me. :P ))

Cherry Blossom and Apple Mint continued on their way to their targets. Cherry Blossom flying to Ponyville and Apple Mint hunting down Snowy Fields.

Apple Mint started to make a guess that Snowy Fields would travel from Ponyville to Canterlot. Knowing that, he planned on setting up and ambush.

Cherry Blossom was continuously flying towards Ponyville with the 45 Changelings. They were only a couple more miles from reaching their destination.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Upon arrival at Ponyville, Cool Bloom's face showed many signs of confusion. "Very peculiar," she thought allowed. "I live in Ponyville, yet I wandered so far away without noticing it..." She shook her head and continued to follow the pegasus. "Where exactly are we going? Some more ponies with the same dream?"

"Eyup, judging from what Dawnpath said, there could be more ponies who had our dream right in this area." Leaf Orange hoped that meeting some more ponies could help him draw a conclusion in his head, he then waited for to make a reply to the thing he just said...
  • Brohoof 1

"Oh, hi Red!" Cloud called down. She wished she could stop to chat, but she needed to keep looking for the other ponies who got the dream. She flew on, and decided she would turn around in a minute. She looked around, realizing t wasn't getting any lighter out. * Oh, yeah, Nightmare Moon is back, eternal night... Ugh. I just want some simple sun light...*

(Oh, yeah, @ )

"Hmm... what's that?" Time looked at the sky. There was an irregular lack of stars in the sky... that were moving. He cursed and paused time (10 seconds... go!) He squinted. Well, they were changelings all right. (5 seconds...) And that's... that's the same funny hat he saw earlier? Hmmm... coincidence? Maybe. (Back to the game!) He pointed them out. "Hey, I'm not sure about you guys, but I don't think that they are a welcoming party for discovering that we are element bearers..."

Dawnpath stayed silent as he held up a hoof, "Something isn't right guys, and it isn't the foul music. I don't feel to good about this, like... like it's a trap. I feel like... like innocent ponies are going to die and it... it makes me a little... angry," he finished, frowning, "I didn't have these fealings before, but I feel... responsible...towards every pony in Ponyville. Does anypony have combat-experience? I haven't been in a fight since flight-camp..."

(Homework. Will be slow)

Edited by Dawnpath
  • Brohoof 3

Dawnpath stayed silent as he held up a hoof, "Something isn't right guys, and it isn't the foul music. I don't feel to good about this, like... like it's a trap. I feel like... like innocent ponies are going to die and it... it makes me a little... angry," he finished, frowning, "I didn't have these fealings before, but I feel... responsible...towards every pony in Ponyville. Does anypony have combat-experience? I haven't been in a fight since flight-camp..."

(Homework. Will be slow)

"Don't worry about that I'm pretty sure i'm good at hoof to hoof fighting..." Leaf confidently said even though it was a bit forced from him "I wonder if I can connect the voodoo music, to something..." he said to flip the conversation around. As they entered the town, as he thought, he saw some odd pony playing that voodoo music he thought that was...
  • Brohoof 1

The citizens of Ponyville weren't quite as inclined towards rock as Red had imagined. He dissipated his instruments and conjured a lyre, a cello, and a viola. He changed his musical tone as he began a different song, this one many ponies had heard before. It had been written by the famous Octavia and Lyra.

You don't have to, but you can listen to this if you are wondering what Red is now playing:

• Brohoof 1

(I guess it's my turn) "Gah, I prefer her battle song to this sleepy piece," Dawnpath moans, "Especially after that particularly lucid dream. I don't wanna sleep again after THAT one. Come on guys, let's go find the other dreamers. Maybe we''ll hit it rich in the financial district," he adds, using the pun on purpose.

Cool Bloom hadn't understood a thing they had been saying, and now she scratched her head with her hoof. Something about music, but she didn't hear any. Trying to divert the topic to a topic it had already been diverted to, which is an impossible task to the farthest extent, she said, "Where are we going to find the ponies, or at least how are we going to do it?"

"Well,I got a feeling in my gut to go to the rich part of town. After that it should be easy. Look for the ponies that are in a groupd, and worried. I mean, it is a call to arms from Luna and Celestia. Who can ignore that?" Luna, what happened to you? At the end of my dream... and you were such an avid reader of poetry. Always willing to proof read. I will get you back!

Red decided to change the mood of the town again, he conjured numerous sysnthesizers and viol instruments. He then began to trot around the circle he had drawn out. His targets would eventually come to him. Then he would begin his mission.

you don't have to listen to it, but here is the song Red is now playing:

http-~~-//youtu.be/pDok9h5oK9s

(I guess it's my turn) "Gah, I prefer her battle song to this sleepy piece," Dawnpath moans, "Especially after that particularly lucid dream. I don't wanna sleep again after THAT one. Come on guys, let's go find the other dreamers. Maybe we''ll hit it rich in the financial district," he adds, using the pun on purpose.

(Red is a stallion) Edited by Red

"Well gosh, why is that pony changing songs and instruments rapidly over there?" he thought.

He saw him changing to one song to the next, same with the instruments "I think he is making himself look awkward in public don't you think mates?" he said. "He's changing instruments and songs one after another..." he whispered to the ponies he was with as they were walking past him.