Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Filly Fantasy

Cherry Blossom

Cloud quietly followed the others inside and sat back down on the couch next to Sky. She grabbed her mint tea, and looked at Sky and Winds.

(Um, Sky, would you like me to pretend Cloud Puff doesn't already know Sky, or should she act like she does already know him?)

(OOC: Go with what you think is best.)

"Do you have any blood orange tea?" Sky asked Diamond in hope that she would have some. He assumed that she wouldn't have the blend. Seeing as most ponies he had met haven't even heard of blood oranges let alone blood orange tea.

• Brohoof 1

Time Twister saw Cloud enter a building... a house by the look of it. He peered inside. "Hello...? Are you congregated in here because, by some chance, ou all had a dream about the fate of Equestria?" He stopped and looked down. "Or... not. You probably think I am a madmare... hmph." He turned around and began to walk away.

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: Somehow I knew you were going to say that. I'll go with already knows.)

"Hi, Sky" Cloud said when he had ink shed speaking. She thought back the the house party... But decided now was time for business. Se pushed the memories to the back of her head and tried to focus.

"I do have blood orange tea." She said, opening her cupboard but stupidly forgetting to hold out her hoof to catch the tea that wouldn't fit.

Boxes upon boxes of tea tumbled out of the cupboard. "Ugh... Second time in two days." She mumbled, leaning down to pick up the tea. But then she heard somepony at the door. "Wait wait wait, Im coming." She said, pulling open the door to see Time Twister standing outside.

Edited by Flame Dancer.

He stopped practicing, stopped, turned around, and said, "Welp... um... I..." He shook his head. Direct response time. "Hi. I would like to inquire about the possiblility of you having a funny dream that stated that you were destined to save Equestria. Go ahead, think I am mad."

• Brohoof 1

Winds was currently relaxing on the couch and munching on some food he had found in Light's Fridge. "Sorry if I don't seem to know anything. I never really associated with... ponies," he said between mouthfulls. "I usually just sit by myself in between cities."

"Heh, long time no see, Cloud." Sky said as memories of his house party came back to him. "I wonder if she remembers." Sky thought to himself. He then heard Diamond drop her tea blends on the floor in the kitchen so he decided to help her out by levitating all of the tea blends back into the cupboard in alphabetical order. He then sat back down next to Cloud.

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah. How've you been since the party (OOC I'm gonna say last month:/) last month?" Cloud hoped that what had happened wouldn't make things awkward, she didn't think she could handle it if things did get that way. *I wonder what would happen if we ogt beck together?..* Cloud wondered.

"Why in Equestria would I think you are mad ?" She asked. "Come inside, a couple other ponies who have had the same dream are in my living room." She said, stepping out of the door way and into her kitchen to see all of her tea neatly stacked in the cupboard. "I dont know how you managed to fit all my tea in that cupboard but... that is going to make things much more easy." She said, pulling out the blood orange tea, placing a tea bag in one of the mugs, filling the mug with water and handing it to Sky.
  • Brohoof 1

Time came in, a little flustered. "Anyways... do we have any plans for acting on this dream? I personally think that it is folly to immediately charge to Canterlot." He looked around. "Another thing... I just saw, using my new ultrapowerful telescope, that two ponies were coming out of the castle... One had a funny orange hat, and the other one had armor and a longspear. Any suggestions on this?"

• Brohoof 1

The ponies were gone in such a quick time without giving Cool Bloom the slightest glance. "Oh come on!" Cool Bloom was now beyond frustrated, but it was mostly because she was now sure that these ponies were in the exact same situation as her, and they didn't even notice her. There was now only one way to reach them, and the chances were that not even that would work. "Hey! You ponies with the dream! Where are y'all?!

"So you understand me a bit??" Leaf questioned. "If there are more than us that are chosen, that must mean that there are more in town... So in conclusion, I think we should go into town and ask around if anypony there understands our dreams." Leaf flew up into the sky and saw their destination.

(OOC: can I say Ponyville?)

He sighed,"I think we have to. It's our duty, right? I mean, if we can do something to prevent a disaster, the responsible thing to do is what we can..." he looked at the other pegasus, and then headed of into town, adding, "We should stick together, just in case." He wished that he hadn't slept so long; he was groggy. One thought went through his mind like a rain boom, however. Why me?

@,

Still frustrated, she wandered around again, hoping to see somepony who might have the slightest clue. She spotted a silhouette in the sky, and hoping he or she, whoever it was, was part of the dream squad, as she sub-consciously called it, she called, "Hey, you!" Assuming that was a face finally looking at her, she continued, "Yes! You! Are you one of those ponies that had the dream!"

((OOC: If I am ignored again, I will slap myself -.-))

Leaf Orange called down from the sky "Yes? and so is this pony below me!" Leaf pretty much gets that he was on the right track of getting everypony together to be the "last hopes" of Equestria. "I think we should all stick together and find the others that had our dreams. Anyways, how about we give our names, I'm Leaf Orange..."

"My name is Cool Bloom," she shouted up into the air. "Say, I don't have any wings, so you mind coming down here? I don't really I feel like getting a sore throat!" Especially with this much baring on my mind. To be prophesied as the hero of Equestria. Then again, there are many of us. As an after thought, which is quite a strange thing when thinking to yourself, she thought, I don't even remember what we've been foretold to do!

Dawnpath promptly landed, "I'm Dawnpath. Pleasure to meet you." 5 bits these ponies haven't read a word I've ever written. Poetry isn't big anymore, and my foray into short story, it didn't go as planned. "Dreams are wonderful things, aren't they?" he said tiredly.

"To be honest... I have no idea what we are going to do." She said, pulling a chair from the dining table into the living room so time could sit down. "What do you guys think ?" She asked, giving Sky his tea and cleaning the tea she had spilled when running to the door.
  • Brohoof 1

"Well... as I said before, charging to Canterlot is folly. Hmm... I have an idea. If we really are destined to save Equestria, I doubt it's because of something we can do right now. Hmm..." He put his hoof underneath his chin. "That's it! Let's to Canterlot... in a roundabout way. How about we visit Baltimare and Manehattan? There might be others that have had this dream there, and we will only be getting stronger."

• Brohoof 1

"I honestly think we should try to find the other ponies in the dream, you know, the ones we haven't already met? There was at lest two more..." Cloud said timidly. She usually didn't like to speak up in large conversations.

(Guys, I won't be able to post for the next eight or nine hours- I have school and homework)

Sky thanked Diamond for the tea and took a sip of the red tea. "Mmmm...That is some good stuff." Sky said aloud before thinking about the problem. He thought about it for a minute before speaking. "Okay I think I know what type of magic the blue alicorn used. Chances are some of the magic is still alive I could use that magic and send a message to all the other chosen ones to come here." Sky said as he casted the spell which sent a message to all those who got Luna's message to meet up at Diamond's house. After casting the spell Sky began to feel rather drowsy.

(OOC: I am using this spell so we can hurry this up because at this rate none of the element bearers are going to meet up with each other.)

• Brohoof 2

Diamond stared at sky. "Wait a second... weren't like 12 ponies in the dream ? We are already crowded in this tiny space... I dont think my house can fit more, We should go sit outside. I think the sun is out and Star would kill me... Well get kinda angry if we broke any of her things." She said, Standing up and trotting towards the door.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, yea. I didn't really think that far ahead..." Sky said to Diamond as he followed Diamond to the front of the house. When he got outside he took another sip of his tea. "You know this is the best blood orange tea I have ever had." Sky said to Diamond with a smile.

Diamond smiled back. "Thank you sky. I am addicted to tea and I have been making it since I was eleven... Its one of my many hobbies." She said, sitting down on one of the steps to her porch. "I sure hope every pony gets here soon." She said, staring down the street into ponyville.