Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fallout Equestria RP (Private)

Authetius

8 users have voted

1. 1. Would it bother you if I used Ideas from the original FoE? (Namely Watcher and the character and general story behind him - try not to reveal it to those who haven't read the story plz)

• Yes - make it all original please.
    • A bit - try to limit what you copy.
    • No - do whatever, I will love it either way!

Strong took a couple gulps from the potion, leaving over half of it left, he felt the effect go to work. Strong stood and tested his leg, it was only a dull, bearable pain. He immediately went to the dead raider with the battle saddle, upon examination he saw that it was kept in decent condition, he immediatley relieved the corpse of the weapon and began to hook it up to himself. He like how the battle saddle felt, he then walked into the building where the stallion came out, looking for more ammo for his new weapon...

"I think everyone but you and I are injured, save Jet who's dead. If anyone has a bullet in them, tell me and I'll get it out." He finished piling up the guns and went towards Aria to stand by her side. Edited by Linguz

Strong heard Gizmo's comment inside the building, "It's your fault he's dead" he muttered to himself. He grabbed what ammo he could find. He then came across a shovel, deciding it best, he grabbed it and walked out. He immediatley began to dig, "Im going to bury him, its the least we can do"

Aria glanced at Gizmo and looked away towards Sigh, deep in thought. "I'll come to you." Aria limped around to Sigh and took a look at his shoulder. "Struck bone, nothing I can do but give a potion to that." She used her magic and removed the bullet and brought the half used potion to him. She started to look into her bag for another potion, expecting the first not to finish the job.

(Thought it was muttered loud enough. Taken note of, removed.)

Gizmo went to one of the buildings and sat down, waiting for someone to talk to him seeing as even Aria was giving him second glances.

Aria glanced at Gizmo and looked away towards Sigh, deep in thought. "I'll come to you." Aria limped around to Sigh and took a look at his shoulder. "Struck bone, nothing I can do but give a potion to that." She used her magic and removed the bullet and brought the half used potion to him. She started to look into her bag for another potion, expecting the first not to finish the job.

(Aria already did.)

Sigh limped over to where Melody and Gizmo were. "You know, I thought the implication that I needed help was strong enough for somepony to give me a hand." He tilted his head toward his left shoulder. "There's a bullet in there somewhere."

(You just got ninjad epically, look at auth's last post)

(alright, heres my new character

Name: Rain Storm

appearance: dark grey with black mane and red eyes, has an eye patch

Description: a discord worshiper who is a little crazy, he believes discord will give salvation to all

is this character ok?)

(So mature, Auth)

(alright, heres my new character

Name: Rain Storm

appearance: dark grey with black mane and red eyes, has an eye patch

Description: a discord worshiper who is a little crazy, he believes discord will give salvation to all

is this character ok?)

(I suggest you correct your grammar and spelling, I think that's what annoyed him the most.)

Edited by SuperTheAwesome

Aria got tired of waiting and poured the potion down Sigh's gullet and watched as the would started to seal itself up. Like she predicted, it didn't finish the job, so she popped the cork on the next one and poured a good amount of it down his throat. When the potion finished working away, she grabbed his leg and jerked it around a few times. She stood up, satisfied with the healing of the join, and looked around. "Anyone else injured? Even scrapes."

"I think we're all good Melody" said Strong Hooves, he took the time to inspect the battle saddle, as well as vigorously clean the mouth piece as best he could, he then returned to the dead raider stallion, "Damn... and I thought I was big" he said out loud.

(well i guess im good to go)

Rain Storm watched the group from a distance They will be perfect! With the help of Discord, they can resurrect their friend...and I can save all of Equestria! Rain Storm his SMG under his cloak and thought of a way to approach them with out being shot.

(Balefire egg falls from sky, detonates at Rain Storm's hooves. *kersplat.* No, but seriously - I'll add you in when I want too. May take some time.)

Aria looked at Lunar and nodded. She looked at the wound and cleaned it up a bit. "Lucky. A bit lower and your spine would be in two making you a vegetable." She sang softly over the wound, letting her own magic do the work in sewing up the relatively minor wound. She finished up and looked around, her eyes settling upon the blast zone from the grenade and the pool of blood near by. By the looks of it, Gizmo was right; Jet would have been dead of blood loss alone before she would have gotten down here. Her gaze started to wander again until it settled upon Gizmo without thinking about it.