Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where are Le MLP tins?

Princess C

I found a shelf dedicated to trading cards and found MLP cards(I took the whole shelf ), but not the tin. Can anyone suggest a specific area? I also browsed through where the MLP cards were; found nothing but Pokemon tins? I know I asked this already, but only few talked of it. please give a suggestion, if you have the time, that is.

You were in the right spot. If you didn't find them, they were either out of stock or that particular store isn't carrying them. Just try again later or check a different store. As far as I know, Walmart is the only store carrying the tins, though several stores have the cards.

• Brohoof 1

I work at Meijer and can confirm that we carry them, or at least the store I work at here in Mid-Ohio does. I'm tempted to grab one just for the tin so I can set it up on my shelf behind the blind bag ponies if I ever find them.

As said above though, you can get them online as well from ToyWiz or Enterplay (cheaper on Enterplay by a few bucks before shipping and all that anyways).

Edited by Puddlejumper
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, thank you all for helping. I'll buy them online. It seems much easier, but if I see the tins in the store I'm buying 'em.  Sadly, I don't live in Ohio, thus I cannot go to Meijer- I live in California. Anyways, thanks everypony!Posted Image

Wait... there are trading cards?!How have I gone so long without knowing this?I dont remember seeing any cards any of the stores when buying pony merchendise though.

The cards are usually in the trading card part of the store with the baseball cards, Pokemon, YuGiOh, etc. They are not typically found with the rest of the pony toys.
  • Brohoof 1