Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some Pony Sketches

Page.Turner

Some pony sketches I did for free on an art community site that I am a part of. The very last one, however, is a WIP (work in progress) picture of Sky Song's favourite room in her cottage!

I like them, but what's up with the first picture, it looks like she;s trying to hug smoke :P

The character drawn in dark gray is actually my pony OC named Hallow Heart! The pink smoke is actually my friend's character Berry Sorbet but the picture was not appropriate for posting so I had to edit it :blink::lol:

Wow, these are neat! I like them ^^

I really like these(:

I always wanted to be good at drawing ponies, but I always fail at it haha(:

Thank you for sharing, and I am looking forward to seeing more of your work :D

Thank you both! C:

And NightMare, if you keep practicing, you can be good at anything you want to do :wub:

And NightMare, if you keep practicing, you can be good at anything you want to do :wub:

Haha I know, I am currently trying to get into making music and playing a new instrument, but who knows, maybe later I'll get into drawing ponies(:

But anyway this is your topic, keep up the good work :lol:

Haha I know, I am currently trying to get into making music and playing a new instrument, but who knows, maybe later I'll get into drawing ponies(:

But anyway this is your topic, keep up the good work :lol:

Ooooo~ I play instruments! C: I have been playing trumpet for about 12 years and violin for three!