Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Multiverse Tournament: All Universes Welcome

Half-Note

I am assuming that you will be repaired later when we get back to the waiting room, Half-note did mention that it was a rejuvination room. if not the PSI will have to work.

Okay, that seams okay... buuut, would the "master" just bring them back, both alive, under surveillance, and likely being heard by "the master"? it seams this plan may have some problems, but it is the characters, I am sure Alex might have his ways...

But let's not totally mess up the RP and ruin it for everyone else, okay?

Okay, that seams okay... buuut, would the "master" just bring them back, both alive, under surveillance, and likely being heard by "the master"? it seams this plan may have some problems, but it is the characters, I am sure Alex might have his ways...

But let's not totally mess up the RP and ruin it for everyone else, okay?

of course we will not ruin the RP but it will make it more interesting, at least thats my opinion, but we will see how it plays out. 

Alex is the type of person to manipulate people for his own gain, or even his own amusement. after-all I am not exactly sure how we can usurp the game master at the moment. so that may not be Alex's "Plan" It could just be that he turns his opponents against each other.

Edited by SorenWolf

Aww, well that's unfortunate, me and Lighting were having a really good back and forth for a while there too. Oh well, suppose it'll have to wait till tommorow, but I won't be able to be really active till maybe 2 or 3 p.m. My time.

I'll post a link on the Origional post to the RP to make it easier for you to get there and post. You should be able to get the gist of it by reading.

Okay, I'm just going to say it straight out. Am I accepted or not? Y U NO ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE?

Okay, I'm just going to say it straight out. Am I accepted or not? Y U NO ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE?

Maybe because you're entering a character you made up yourself rather than an established character, it's not really in keeping with the spirit of the RP. I've looked at http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/spazz-pancakes-r947 and it all seems a bit too silly. Maybe if this wasn't the first time and people were more confident that it'll be a success.

I know it may not seem fair, but If they gave a position to you, not only is that a position no longer up someone who is playing properly, but it he'd have to give a position to evey OC and we don't want a fight to see who's the most mary-sueish.

Speaking of which, if the position is still open, may I please join in Modphase's place? Alternately, TheSonicAlicorn seems to be AFK.

I'm not sure about rules for weaponry.

Can I have a guy carrying multiple types of grenades (tear gas, EMP, explosives) lets say two of each, a super-sharp sword(really only it's handle), a pistol, an automatic shotgun, a lock pick, a remote hacking tool and a experimental one-shot plasma pistol+ bunch of nanobot powers. if so, I pick JC Denton from Deus EX.

If not, I chose Whitebeard from One Piece, the world's strongest man in the prime of his life. Twice as tall as ordinary people and as muscled like a boss, able to create earthquakes( or airquakes or bodyquakes), able to hurt intangible elementals, able to sense a person planning an attack and able to make weak opponents fall unconscious through sheer force of will. Plus his giant bisento weapon.

Edited by The Pirate Prince
  • Brohoof 2

I'll post a link on the Origional post to the RP to make it easier for you to get there and post. You should be able to get the gist of it by reading.

Okay, i am curious, what is this room that my character was taken too? I thought they just vanished back to their world once dead.

Okay, i am curious, what is this room that my character was taken too? I thought they just vanished back to their world once dead.
 I have a feeling you're picking the next two combatants. Call me crazy but that sounds about right.

I have a feeling you're picking the next two combatants. Call me crazy but that sounds about right.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!!!!!!!!!!! 

That would be pretty fun, for me, maybe not for all of ye. Hmm, who would I choose? ... Probably people who are checking this allot.

Can I have a guy carrying multiple types of grenades (tear gas, EMP, explosives) lets say two of each, a super-sharp sword(really only it's handle), a pistol, an automatic shotgun, a lock pick, a remote hacking tool and a experimental one-shot plasma pistol+ bunch of nanobot powers. if so, I pick JC Denton from Deus EX.

I have no stake in this tournament, but your choice of JC Denton automatically makes you my newest favorite member.

• Brohoof 2

I am sorry to inform you that signups are closed. I will not be accepting new characters at this point.

Thanks! Has the next battle started/ended yet? Well, really, what's going on? Is there a current battle? Oh, never mind - I can find out.

@Your MarySuing discussion

Exactly why I picked Doc instead of, say, Verdana, OSLT Cthulhu, or OSLT Mary Poppins. The end of the world in the form of the woman who has Death's scythe, an admittedly drug-addicted eldritch abomination computer ghost, and the epic elf queen version of Mary Poppins are overpowered. Admittedly the first has to recite apocalpyse poetry to access her full end-the-world power, the second is a distortion of physics who speaks in lolcatese, and the last somehow retains brisk Britishness while being a fully armored elf queen, gold plate and everything, but the point stands OSLT is around Dragonball in percentage of overpowered named active plot-central characters.

I am sorry to inform you that signups are closed. I will not be accepting new characters at this point.

You should change the tag from "searching" then, to avoid confusion and frustration.

By the way, can you please inform me of were my character is?

You should change the tag from "searching" then, to avoid confusion and frustration.

By the way, can you please inform me of were my character is?

He died didnt he? because then he is dead.

oh and uhh, choose the next two so we can have another battle.

He died didnt he? because then he is dead.

oh and uhh, choose the next two so we can have another battle.

Well, I know he died, but Half-Note sent him to a room that one would presume means I could choose then next two fighters, but i am not sure...

If I do choose, then i will choose to people who are on here often.

Well, I know he died, but Half-Note sent him to a room that one would presume means I could choose then next two fighters, but i am not sure...

If I do choose, then i will choose to people who are on here often.

I think that half-note has a plan for the characters that lose. I cant wait to see how this game plays out! :lol:  

• Brohoof 1

Man, Yusuke, The Doctor, and Sora are going to have a tough time actually making the kill. They don't seem like the Death Match types.

(Yusuke has been in two death match tournaments, but never against humans.)

Man, Yusuke, The Doctor, and Sora are going to have a tough time actually making the kill. They don't seem like the Death Match types.

(Yusuke has been in two death match tournaments, but never against humans.)

Its not the Doctor who's fighting. its the only person in the universe to make a Dalek beg for mercy; River Song. Dont mess with the Doctor's Wi...Oops:  Spoilers  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Its not the Doctor who's fighting. its the only person in the universe to make a Dalek beg for mercy; River Song. Dont mess with the Doctor's Wi...Oops:  Spoilers 
 Which wife?Last time I counted he had four, or is it five? Never mind, let's just see how long she'll last.

Hey, I'm just... You know... Bein' Spider-Man over here, sorta just, floating in the ether... I was... I was just wonderin'... When Rainbow Dash was gonna get here. Ya know... 'S kinda important, n' stuff. I dun kno, I dun eben cur... (Just kidding, I know it's probably just a schedule issue and Lighting'll be back when he can, I'm sure.)

Hey, I'm just... You know... Bein' Spider-Man over here, sorta just, floating in the ether... I was... I was just wonderin'... When Rainbow Dash was gonna get here. Ya know... 'S kinda important, n' stuff. I dun kno, I dun eben cur... (Just kidding, I know it's probably just a schedule issue and Lighting'll be back when he can, I'm sure.)
 Just kill her so that we don't have to wait anymore, although I'm quite entertained at the moment.

Just kill her so that we don't have to wait anymore, although I'm quite entertained at the moment.

i agree kill her and while your at it bring me a taco! really hungry!

go on get to it! oh by the way arrow to the knee epic! go aragon in rooting for him oh and you too spidey

i agree kill her and while your at it bring me a taco! really hungry!

go on get to it! oh by the way arrow to the knee epic! go aragon in rooting for him oh and you too spidey

I don't wanna seem like I'm overstepping my boundaries, I'll wait till, 5 my time, if there's no response I'll PM half-Note and ask if it's okay to end the match.

• Brohoof 1