Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2/Call Of Duty Elite, MLP Forums Clan/Group. (Xbox 360)

Indigo Twirl

yo De4thShotM4gnuM if you have an xbox 360 ill send you a clan invite our clan is M.L.P LOVERS MY NAME is Macedogg411 hope to see you soon. /)

Umm Hi Rainbowdashlover i was kind of wanting to join but the thing is well I'm not very good at the game i mean really i die more then i kill people I think it has to do with me haveing somewhat bad peripheral vision anyway if you don't mind haveing a noob like guy in your clan i would love to join.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Hey guys,

The clan would be awesome to join i dont really see that many bronies on cod. I have been looking for one to join.

Thanks

Edited by SuperDashie

I've already got the [NLR] clantag, so go ahead and hit me up. My GT is malao567, and i'm accepting to cool people. Some people are turned off by my personality, but trust me when I say i'm open to anyone.

As for games, I have both Borderlandses, Call of Duty Black Ops II, and Halo 4. I'm only good at Borderlands and Sticks and Stones. I play games to have fun.

Hey I have PS3 BO2 clan If anypony would want to join. We only have two requirements age limit of 17 and you must be awesome but since your reading this you probably already are. lol just message me ok.

• 3 weeks later...

My Gamertag is "Flutt3rguy", (obviously without the quotation marks) if you want to add me.

I'm mainly a PC gamer, but can be convinced to play on my Xbox from time-to-time.

Feel free to add me, or send me a message if my friends list fills up. I'm sure I can fit people in who're gonna play with me regularly.

• 4 weeks later...

If I had the game and the time I would join this in a heart beat but I don't. But this sound like a awesome idea you made. And it's a very good thing to interact with the other members. 

• 1 month later...

I've got elite and I'm looking for other bronies to play black ops with. My gamertag is FREE GASS. I only have one free friend space but ill open more soon. Message and friend me. I'm interested in the elite clan. If possible, please invite. I'm new to this website so please excuse my profile.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mksyrpoopypoop. That's my gamertag. Now I know what everypony is thinking right now. Let me just say that this was my friends idea. Anyways send me a friend request if ya like. I'm a casual gamer and I'm not on 24/7 cause ya know... Real life and stuff. xD But it'll be fun to play some games with whoever! So If you want to, send me a request to be my friend! :)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Oh. This topic. This topic exists. *sigh*

Welp, I'm a wee bit late to the party, but if anyone feels like playing some BOII, I'd be more than happy to. I have a headset, and I'm at least not terrible at it. :P

My GT is the same as my username.

Welp, I'm a wee bit late to the party, but if anyone feels like playing some BOII, I'd be more than happy to. I have a headset, and I'm at least not terrible at it. :P

yah I will and i have a mic to so my gtag is lucarioisboss12 Edited by Djpon3 wubstep

I sent you a friend request, I'd love to play (=