Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Counter

Domo

I am quite new to this forum so sorry if there is one but I have searched everywhere to find it.

I would like to know how many posts I have made on this forum, this is because I would like to unlock more functions such as the Minecraft Server etc. I know there is that title system with every milestone you get a new title below your avatar but you don't know how many posts you have made between milestones.

post-10545-0-33300600-1355166965.jpg

Check out your profile page (here).

You currently have 13 posts. Keep in mind that posts in Cloudsdale and some other places don't count.

Edited by Tom

For questions such as this, you can also open a support ticket (link on the main page, as well as under your name in the black bar). They're usually speedy, but you're guaranteed a staff response by using the ticket system. :)

Adding on to the bandwagon, your active posts are in your profile.

We used to have post counters under our avatars for a while, but some people became far too concerned with their post count.

Yes I too am wondering how many posts i need in order to start roleplaying?

I believe you have to be a Cupcake, which is 40 posts.

@@Domo, if you want to know the number of posts needed for each badge check this forum.

Yes I too am wondering how many posts i need in order to start roleplaying?

i think for this you need to be an muffin or over so you are ready for this if you click the badge it tells you hoe meny posts are needed for what badge i am trying to become an cupcake

Jumping on the wand bagon here.

On your personal profile, right after the 'about me' section, there will be a list of details about you, such as your rank and your post count.

Hope I could help! :)

This topic concerns an issue of technical or general support. Because of this, it would be best to open a support ticket for it.

The ticket system was created to make it easier for members to receive assistance with precisely these sorts of queries. For more information about it, please visit the original announcement thread or the instructional guide thread.

Thank you. :) This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1