ooc A Strange World OOC

Miss Light Diamond

RP Topic http://mlpforums.com/topic/43536-a-strange-world/

This RP is about a group of Scientists working for an evil organisation. Anyhow The scientists discover a way to open a portal to another world... The only problem is, They need someone who has a special connection too that world. In this case a young girl who is connected to Equestria.

So, The organisation kidnaps the girl.

But when they turn on the machine to open the portal instead of the scientists sending something through the portal something gets sent back at them... Magic.

The eight scientists in the room get transformed into technicolor ponies.

Alicorns. 

1. Flame Dancer Lexon (Lex for short.)

2. Obsidian_Winter Obsidian Winter

Unicorns.

1. Darklord260 Bright Spark

2. Rockshire Short Fuse

Earth Ponies.

1. Winder Scamper Leaf Dew  (He is in his early 20's)

Pegasai.

1. Descant North Arrow

2. SunsetDancer Alex Heng

Humans that want to help.

1. Devious Detonation, As himself.

2. Marathon 

This is a Description of Marathons character.

5' 6" (2 feet taller than the average pony, give or take a few inches), Medium large build (not like snowflake the supper buff pony), buzz cut hair because he's military. Usually wears a faded green tank top with a black shirt over that. Cammo pants with large pockets (basically cargo pants). Blue eyes, military standard issue boots, and military bullet prof vest with pockets for storing ammunition and small hand guns.

Has a "I don't give a crap" attitude towards most people but deep down actually cares for others. He is a brony and will do anything to protect a pony (If they were real). He has a reputation for being able to complete any mission given to him, making him very reliable. He also has quick instincts which has saved him, and others in the field numerous times.

3. Mr, Bob http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/robert-r964

The other scientists decide to keep the newly transformed ponies in the laboratory. Now the ponies must escape with the girl to ether Find a way to become human Or find out how to get too Equestria so they can live a care free life, Without having to look over their shoulders.

Rules.

When someone posts...Please read it, Even if they are on the other side of the world, Please read everyponies posts.

Proper Grammar is a must, I can handle a few minor mistakes but if it keeps happening I will need to kick you from the RP.

NO godmodding. That is all, Just no... No.... NOOOOOOOOO.

I am going to ask you to follow the OOC topic and the RP topic so you will know when someone posts.

Dont sign up if you are not going to post... PLEAAAASE.

Please stay active, Try to post at least once a day or so.

Put an @ sign a space in front of your character link. 

Have fun  :lol:

If you are signing up as a human, Your character can be a brony if you want.

@@Obsidian_Winter, Will be the one handling the RP Topic.

A brohoof means you are accepted.

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

i got off my phone and onto the computerz

here you go. meh unicorn bright spark

@sign My Oc.

(fillings)

Edited by darklord260
  • Brohoof 1

"You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!" Solaire of Astora.

i got off my phone and onto the computerz

here you go. meh unicorn bright spark

My Oc.

(fillings)

You are in, And I am going to ask you to follow the topic please. So you will know when someone posts, Or when I post to tell you the RP is up. You are also going to have to follow the RP topic. Also, Where is your @ sign ?

You are in, And I am going to ask you to follow the topic please. So you will know when someone posts, Or when I post to tell you the RP is up. You are also going to have to follow the RP topic. Also, Where is your @ sign ?

@sign????

what i think of this

WHAT KIND OF RULE IS THAT?! LITTERALY HAS NO PURPOISE

Rlly, its usless to have and only takes up charecters.

"You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!" Solaire of Astora.

@sign????

what i think of this

WHAT KIND OF RULE IS THAT?! LITTERALY HAS NO PURPOISE

Rlly, its usless to have and only takes up charecters.

Be nice Flutters. The reason for the rule is so that people know when you have replied. But this can also be achieved by brohoofing the comment as well. The OP is a little new to running RP's so give them some slack, okay?

By the way, you haven't been posting in the Civil War thread silly willy.

• Brohoof 1

My past does not define me 'cause My past is not Today

Be nice Flutters. The reason for the rule is so that people know when you have replied. But this can also be achieved by brohoofing the comment as well. The OP is a little new to running RP's so give them some slack, okay?

By the way, you haven't been posting in the Civil War thread silly willy.

well, yeah. but. ppjfawei!

oh and if im needed in that thread just reply to me so i kniw. i havent been following it.

• Brohoof 1

I've been looking for a rp to use my new OC Leafdew.

@ http://www.mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/leafdew-r1977

So...yeah. Oh, he's an earth pony, but you can tell that from the character page.

• Brohoof 2

<p>MY OCS (So I never have to post a link again)Windy Scamper-Leafdew-Slide Grease-Silent Dance-MacHayver

Thank you ThaumicSlime for my avatar!

So...yeah. Oh, he's an earth pony, but you can tell that from the character page.

He is gonna need to be a little bit older... The people who are changed into ponies are all scientists so... yea

• Brohoof 1

Can he just be older for this one RP? I know the character is 11, but am i allowed to alter his age just to fit into this plot? If so, he's a young adult, like 20s.

You're in. And yes, Early twenties sounds good.

But people dont really seem to be interested in this RP... So we will have to see how it goes.

I personally love this idea. I'm just waiting for it to start. We just need to make sure it stays up so people can see it. We already have 4 people I think. We only need 8 or so. Don't give up! We're half way there!

• Brohoof 1

I hope you're right.

Also Scamps... I am going to need you to follow the RP topic so you know when someone posts, It will make everything run a little smoother.

Hey guys, ask some of your RP buddies if they are interested in joining, I will ask around a bit.

Descant finds this RP interesting. He would like to join it. Haha, I was speaking in third person.

I'm not sure who I'd like to use for this, though. Maybe North Arrow, since you don't have any pegasi yet. Although I'm not sure he really comes across as the 'evil scientist' type.

• Brohoof 1

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

Descant finds this RP interesting. He would like to join it. Haha, I was speaking in third person.

I'm not sure who I'd like to use for this, though. Maybe North Arrow, since you don't have any pegasi yet. Although I'm not sure he really comes across as the 'evil scientist' type.

The scientists dont have to be evil.

For example, My OC hates working for the company but its the only way he can make money.

So your OC can be nice or evil, Its up to you  :)

The scientists dont have to be evil.

For example, My OC hates working for the company but its the only way he can make money.

So your OC can be nice or evil, Its up to you  :)

I'm not very good at choosing. You choose. I'll be anypony except Evergreen. I've been her a lot lately.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not very good at choosing. You choose. I'll be anypony except Evergreen. I've been her a lot lately.

I'm not good at choosing ether  :(

Buuuut, If you insist upon it... I kinda like the looks of north arrow... The only thing is, What does he look like apart from golden eyes ?

I'm not good at choosing ether  :(

Buuuut, If you insist upon it... I kinda like the looks of north arrow... The only thing is, What does he look like apart from golden eyes ?

To be honest with you... I haven't the slightest idea. I'm waiting on my friend from NC Bronies to hurry up and draw him for me.

• Brohoof 1

To be honest with you... I haven't the slightest idea. I'm waiting on my friend from NC Bronies to hurry up and draw him for me.

Hmmmm... Its up to you then, I dont really mind ether way. The unicorns have all been taken, but I can open another spot if you want.

Hmmmm... Its up to you then, I dont really mind ether way. The unicorns have all been taken, but I can open another spot if you want.

well one thing you should do is stick with the boundries (little expierience tip.) i dont know about know but most of the time, keep the amount of spaces you have open to that amount only.

• Brohoof 1

well one thing you should do is stick with the boundries (little expierience tip.) i dont know about know but most of the time, keep the amount of spaces you have open to that amount only.

I think one or two extra unicorns or pegasai wont really make a huge difference... My only problem is... The whole group will need to stick together to get out of the place... and Its kinda hard to keep a group this big together.

I think one or two extra unicorns or pegasai wont really make a huge difference... My only problem is... The whole group will need to stick together to get out of the place... and Its kinda hard to keep a group this big together.

Put me in as North Arrow. I'll notify the OOC when I get his drawing. Which shouldn't be long, I'll text Grayscale and see if he's done with it yet.

• Brohoof 1

I put in a request to some of the folks I RP with to check this out. I think it could be good if we had strong Rpers. Also, yeah, you don't have to be evil. Hell my Character isn't even a Scientist. She was Chief of Security for the Lab and was in the Room Monitoring.

• Brohoof 1

ooh i want ol' sparky to be head inventer and technology designer

that way he fits with his cutie mark.

• Brohoof 1