ooc A Strange World OOC

Miss Light Diamond

Leafdew (Human name I think will be Lucas Deweather, just to keep it close to pony name,) is an apprentice or intern, so I need to find someone with a study first before I pick mine.

Lexon is going to study paedology study of children and astronomy study of celestial bodies...Stars and stuff.

Two very different things but he is interested in the connection that children may have with magic which he believes is hidden in the sky...And other universes.

I am not sure if I want to participate... I am intrigued by the roleplay, but not totally into it.

I might or might not join. If you can put me in some "pending" list, because I am not sure if I really want this.

Anyways, if I do, I will roleplay as @myself(human, of course). I don't need to say much more, do I?

(Not sure if put @ in front of myself)

Thats fine. I assume what you mean is you will play as...Your ponysona...Just not as a pony...So just yourself. That works for me  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

So when are we getting this shindig going? I'm really excited to start. Don't we have most of the positions filled?

We do...But I want to wait for some more to fill up...Because once we start no one will be able to join as a pony, Unless they join Right at the beginning before the huge change thing happens...And we still need someone to play the girl.

If no one is interested in playing her, We could just say she was taken to Equestria while the rest of us were just changed into ponies.

North Arrow's human name can be Norman Fletcher, or perhaps Weston Fletcher. Or even Jared.

He's not really a scientist, but the scientists rely on him alone to acquire their... Ah... 'supplies', which are usually obtained in an illicit manner if not illicit in themselves.

He dabbles in demology on his free time, and is considered 'lesser' than the other scientists.

• Brohoof 1

Thats fine Scamps  :)

North Arrow's human name can be Norman Fletcher, or perhaps Weston Fletcher. Or even Jared.

He's not really a scientist, but the scientists rely on him alone to acquire their... Ah... 'supplies', which are usually obtained in an illicit manner if not illicit in themselves.

He dabbles in demology on his free time, and is considered 'lesser' than the other scientists.

Hey Descant could you follow the topic ? So when Obsidian starts the RP later I can just post without having to quote everyone...I mean, I probably will mention everyone just to be sure everyone knows its up but you know, It will make things easier.

alright got him; Alex Heng

http://demonspain.deviantart.com/art/Alex-Heng-344555566?ga_submit=10%3A1356378120

"Alex Cheng is a scientist who got mistakenly turned into a pony: his name Alex means defender of mankind and Heng Means "permanent, constant" in Chinese."
Areas of study:
cryptozoology - study of animals for whose existence there is no conclusive proof
folkloristics - study of folklore and fables
immunogenetics - study of genetic characteristics of immunity
serology - study of serums

anything missing?

• Brohoof 1

alright got him; Alex Heng

http://demonspain.deviantart.com/art/Alex-Heng-344555566?ga_submit=10%3A1356378120

"Alex Cheng is a scientist who got mistakenly turned into a pony: his name Alex means defender of mankind and Heng Means "permanent, constant" in Chinese."

Areas of study:

cryptozoology - study of animals for whose existence there is no conclusive proof

folkloristics - study of folklore and fables

immunogenetics - study of genetic characteristics of immunity

serology - study of serums

anything missing?

Nope, its all good.

Ok...From the way things are going I dont think anyone else is really interested in this RP...So, I am going to start the RP on boxing day...I hope we will get one or two people interested over christmas.

Nope, its all good.

Ok...From the way things are going I dont think anyone else is really interested in this RP...So, I am going to start the RP on boxing day...I hope we will get one or two people interested over christmas.

booxing day,

Sometimes cheap while others have to pay

booxing day

a baby born will not die on this day

(charger for laptop broken. Expect a month of posts via phone)

• Brohoof 1

Ohhh, *raises hand* can i play as a human? I want to be a human please. I dont actually have a OC human but i can make one on the spot.

Hey Marathon did you make a character sheet ? If not, I trust you so if you want you can just say what he/she looks like and how they act and stuff

I can probably play the little girl if you want ^_^ I'll create a character profile, but do you have any specifics about her that I should put in? It would be helpful for creating the profile :)

So...are you interested in playing as the girl still ?  Also, Can I get you to follow the RP topic so I know you know when someone else posts please.

I am planning on starting the RP today or tomorrow so I am just trying to figure all this stuff out.

Hey Marathon did you make a character sheet ? If not, I trust you so if you want you can just say what he/she looks like and how they act and stuff

So...are you interested in playing as the girl still ?  Also, Can I get you to follow the RP topic so I know you know when someone else posts please.

I am planning on starting the RP today or tomorrow so I am just trying to figure all this stuff out.

Well I cant. for some reason I cant enable java script on my computer so not having that has pretty much reduced me to not being able to do much on this site anymore. so until I figure out how to enable it I cant do much.

never mind i just instalded firefox so im good. and no i havent made one but if you want i can quickly give you any details so i dont have to.

Edited by Marathon
  • Brohoof 1

Oh! If you don't mind, can Konami be up? If you can, put her up as the little girl if you haven't choosen one yet. Konami

I was looking for a human to play the girl.

OK... Obsidian You can make the RP Topic whenever you like...Unless you want me to make it, I dont really mind.

cant wait to get started on this. First time ill be RPing as a human so this will be interesting.

Speaking of which can you give us all a quick description of your character ? I will put it in a spoiler next to your name on the mane post.

Speaking of which can you give us all a quick description of your character ? I will put it in a spoiler next to your name on the mane post.

5' 6" (2 feet taller than the average pony, give or take a few inches), Medium large build (not like snowflake the supper buff pony), buzz cut hair because he's military. Usually wears a faded green tank top with a black shirt over that. Cammo pants with large pockets (basically cargo pants). Blue eyes, military standard issue boots, and military bullet prof vest with pockets for storing ammunition and small hand guns.

Has a "I don't give a crap" attitude towards most people but deep down actually cares for others. He is a brony and will do anything to protect a pony (If they were real). He has a reputation for being able to complete any mission given to him, making him very reliable. He also has quick instincts which has saved him, and others in the field numerous times.

There ya go Flame.

• Brohoof 1

5' 6" (2 feet taller than the average pony, give or take a few inches), Medium large build (not like snowflake the supper buff pony), buzz cut hair because he's military. Usually wears a faded green tank top with a black shirt over that. Cammo pants with large pockets (basically cargo pants). Blue eyes, military standard issue boots, and military bullet prof vest with pockets for storing ammunition and small hand guns.

Has a "I don't give a crap" attitude towards most people but deep down actually cares for others. He is a brony and will do anything to protect a pony (If they were real). He has a reputation for being able to complete any mission given to him, making him very reliable. He also has quick instincts which has saved him, and others in the field numerous times.

There ya go Flame.

Looks good  :)

If this roleplay starts before the end of this year, you  can confirm my role there.

Curse me if it already started.

I don't need to describe myself, do I, ?

And you are just using your ponysona...But not as a pony...So you are just Role Playing as yourself Right ? If I is correct than you're all good. And I hope to get the RP started as soon as Obsidian Winter gets back online.

• Brohoof 1

Hey Flame, Im at work and cant make an rp thread on my phone. If you want to make it to get it all started, that's cool. I was going to give a description of my human self before she gets turned into a pony in my initial post if that's okay. Also, is it still okay that my character is head of security for the lab or did you need more science folks?

I knew your Rp would take off. Hugs.

Obsidian

• Brohoof 1

Hey Flame, Im at work and cant make an rp thread on my phone. If you want to make it to get it all started, that's cool. I was going to give a description of my human self before she gets turned into a pony in my initial post if that's okay. Also, is it still okay that my character is head of security for the lab or did you need more science folks?

I knew your Rp would take off. Hugs.

Obsidian

You Character can still be part of security.

I shall make the RP Thread Right myaw.

Also since we dont really have anyone playing the girl we can just say that she was taken to Equestria or something...Or we could make it Dramatic and say she died...I dont really mind ether way.

• Brohoof 1

Wait a minute...I could throw Lafdew back to original age and make it a little brony boy instead that they could experiment on. And he just gets turned into a pony too, and no one would believe him since he's 11.

Or we could go with your idea. Either way.

• Brohoof 1

Wait a minute...I could throw Lafdew back to original age and make it a little brony boy instead that they could experiment on. And he just gets turned into a pony too, and no one would believe him since he's 11. Or we could go with your idea. Either way.

You my dear friend are quite clever.

We shall go with that.

I am writing the RP topic right myaw...So it will be about four years until I think of things to say...Im kidding, But seriously, It will be a while.

@@Devious Detonation, I think the rest of you guys are following the topic sooooo...Here it is, The thing you have all been waiting for...THE RP TOOOOPIC (Announcer voice) http://mlpforums.com/topic/43536-a-strange-world/

@@Devious Detonation,@@Marathon,  

Hey, You guys know that if you are normal people you cant be in the same room when the experiment happens...That's how everyone gets changed into a pooooony.

• Brohoof 1

@@Devious Detonation, I think the rest of you guys are following the topic sooooo...Here it is, The thing you have all been waiting for...THE RP TOOOOPIC (Announcer voice) http://mlpforums.com/topic/43536-a-strange-world/

@@Devious Detonation,@@Marathon,

Hey, You guys know that if you are normal people you cant be in the same room when the experiment happens...That's how everyone gets changed into a pooooony.

so the origional plan is we get turned into ponies and tgen sent to equestria? Or just turned into ponies? Or just sent to equestria? Or what?