Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vector Collab

SketchaChord Infiniti

Plain and simply,

looking for someone to vector

As you might see in the attachments, my camera isn't exactly, "up to speed," with modern ones, and I was thinking about having someone who could collaborate with me and do vectors of work. 

Iz for fun

some of my work (down)

anyone able?

post-8093-0-49866700-1355878888_thumb.jpg

post-8093-0-76359900-1355878938_thumb.jpg

post-8093-0-62052900-1355878966_thumb.jpg

post-8093-0-75456200-1355879000_thumb.jpg

post-8093-0-41237500-1355879031_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

I could probably take a shot at it. I'll pick one or two of them out and see what I can do with them. Might take me a little while. Looks like you've got some detail in them.

Oh, well if you want I can start on new ones. These were meant to be pencil-only but k

you found the end of the dots, congrats whoever

Oh, well if you want I can start on new ones. These were meant to be pencil-only but k

If you feel like it sure. But I think I can do these to, but perhaps with less detail...shadowing and stuff. By the way look at how much I can type.

If you feel like it sure. But I think I can do these to, but perhaps with less detail...shadowing and stuff. By the way look at how much I can type.

that'd be great, man. Just do what you feel like, (:

You can add detail to 'em, and maybe add in the shading. But y'know whatever floats your boat.

What colors do you want me to use for the head phones? I'm starting with the second one first. Also the ear ring what colors would you like me to use?

any color yo want

I'd prefer blue headphones and maybe yellow ear ring (of course)

but the colors wouldn't matter much to me, (: cool

any color yo want I'd prefer blue headphones and maybe yellow ear ring (of course) but the colors wouldn't matter much to me, (: cool

The layers, the layers, THERE'S SO MANY LAAAAYYYERRRS! No seriously, there are quit a few layers to this one. I hope you don't mind that it isn't a whole pony. Let me know what you think and what you want changed.

post-8163-0-55566200-1355987117_thumb.jpg

Edited by Arcus Wind

Yay! I won the "find the end of the dots" game! I love games :), oh yeah... Being on topic...

Yeah, I can't vector... But I can comment on the drawing themselves while I'm here (if you don't mind)

(It doesn't matter if you mind or not because I am)

So I would have to say the drawing alone are pretty good and that you have the basic shape down very well. So the shapes aren't a problem.

As for detail; it's very good, much better than what I can do.

So overall, very nice drawings. Also it looks like Arcus Wind is doing the vectors... So you get people to do work for you and compliments.

• Brohoof 1

The layers, the layers, THERE'S SO MANY LAAAAYYYERRRS! No seriously, there are quit a few layers to this one. I hope you don't mind that it isn't a whole pony. Let me know what you think and what you want changed.

attachicon.gifscratch.jpg

Awesome job, man!

I love the look of it!

only 3 things, though.

1. she looks oddly skrillex bald on the left.

2. Notstrils could be a bit seen more.

3. Cool background?

:D

Overall, a wonderful vector.!!!

Thanks, man!

I'd love to vector these, although I can't promise I wont procrastinate for two months before I finish them...

A few questions however...

-The first one is Spitfire am I correct? The mane looks like hers but it's hard to tell without colors...

-For the third one, do you mind if I add a background and change few details? I mean no offense but the composition is a bit bland and awkward. I'd also like to know what colors I should use and if the initials on the guy's flank are his actual cutie mark or if you want me to put something else.

-What style do you want these in? Should I replicate yours or make them show-accurate? Or maybe another style entirely?

Edited by Flutters

Awesome job, man!

I love the look of it!

only 3 things, though.

1. she looks oddly skrillex bald on the left.

2. Notstrils could be a bit seen more.

3. Cool background?

:D

Overall, a wonderful vector.!!!

Thanks, man!

Ok.I've adjusted the things you asked for. I hope the hair looks ok. I can't seem to get it into GIMP to do a cool backround, sorry about that. Let me know what you think and if you see anything else that needs adjusting.

post-8163-0-47995000-1356123890_thumb.jpg

one last thing (: 

Awesome, btw.

Make her left glass part go under her nose.

S it doesn't look weird like that.

But I really like it!

Thanks! :D

I'd love to vector these, although I can't promise I wont procrastinate for two months before I finish them...

A few questions however...

-The first one is Spitfire am I correct? The mane looks like hers but it's hard to tell without colors...

-For the third one, do you mind if I add a background and change few details? I mean no offense but the composition is a bit bland and awkward. I'd also like to know what colors I should use and if the initials on the guy's flank are his actual cutie mark or if you want me to put something else.

-What style do you want these in? Should I replicate yours or make them show-accurate? Or maybe another style entirely?

Do whatever you feel, like! Just try to stay close to what I've portrayed, but you can add whatever you feels make s the picture more pretty!

one last thing (: Awesome, btw. Make her left glass part go under her nose. S it doesn't look weird like that. But I really like it! Thanks! :D

I've fix the glasses,made a couple of changes, got a cool backround in there for ya. I hope you like it. And as always if there is something you want changes or whatever, let me know.

post-8163-0-81467900-1356383530_thumb.jpg

Edited by Arcus Wind

Plain and simply,

As you might see in the attachments, my camera isn't exactly, "up to speed," with modern ones, and I was thinking about having someone who could collaborate with me and do vectors of work. 

Iz for fun

some of my work (down)

anyone able?

I can do the first.

Well... My pictures aren't exactly vectors, they still have artifacts. To see the full extent, open the picture in full view.

Example of recent art-

post-4683-0-39213200-1356486620_thumb.jpg

GREAT JOB!

:D it looks, so grand.... thank you so much arcus, it was incredibly nice of you to vector that for me!

again, thanks alot man! :D

Your welcome. I might do another one if I find time. That Spit Fire kinda caught my eye. Oh and just for in the future can you quote me when you respond. I don't know if you've seen what I did unless I remember to come back to this thread, and seeing that I've been quoted is the best way to get me to come back.

Plain and simply,

Iz for fun

some of my work (down)

anyone able?

I finished the Spitfire one, with colors taken from a screenshot of the show. Let me know if I messed something up, I still have it up.

post-4683-0-53695700-1356646174_thumb.jpg

Also, the eyes ARE NOT transparent, so you don't have to worry about putting it in signatures and such, it should work fine, but you might need to re-size it.

I finished the Spitfire one, with colors taken from a screenshot of the show. Let me know if I messed something up, I still have it up.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Also, the eyes ARE NOT transparent, so you don't have to worry about putting it in signatures and such, it should work fine, but you might need to re-size it.

OO i like it! 

Its got really good color, and the white background is really useful.

Some of the lines could be a bit darker and shapes hardened, but awesome job!

• Brohoof 1

Okay, so I had some free time today, so I drew up Pinkie Pie for ya. I also made an extra wallpaper. If you want me to, I could make a sig or another wallpaper if you don't like this one.

Links

Wallpaper 1: http://i46.tinypic.com/2eydxg6.png

Transparent BG: http://i48.tinypic.com/2djuok.png

...Not my best work, but I think they look okay. :) Let me know if anything should be changed, in either of the pictures.

Edited by Swick

Okay, so I had some free time today, so I drew up Pinkie Pie for ya. I also made an extra wallpaper. If you want me to, I could make a sig or another wallpaper if you don't like this one.

Links

Wallpaper 1: http://i46.tinypic.com/2eydxg6.png

Transparent BG: http://i48.tinypic.com/2djuok.png

...Not my best work, but I think they look okay. :) Let me know if anything should be changed, in either of the pictures.

THIS IS AWESOME!

I love the wallpaper :D

Really cool looking and very handy indeed. The mane looks really great + the cutiemark!

• Brohoof 1

THIS IS AWESOME!

I love the wallpaper :D

Really cool looking and very handy indeed. The mane looks really great + the cutiemark!

Well thanks! I didn't expect very good feedback, so you made feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. :wub:  You should post some more drawings if you have them. I'm not skilled enought to attempt Rarity(awesome pic though, especially her hair! :D ) and I don't really feel like trying the My Little Human one. Though I did have a good laugh with it. :lol:

EDIT: I just remembered to add, to keep the wallpaper from being deformed, you have to save it to your computer, then open it in Windows Photo Viewer and set it from there. :3

Edited by Swick