Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

yo whats up everypony Outcast here

Outcast

Im Outcast... not much of a forum guy.. to only other forum im on is INP so if anyone from there is here im the same one

So i just started this pony thing while looking at a amv ....and some funny pics...u dont need more to get me started

watched a few eps and loved it ....as long as its funny i dont care what it is ..

also i got even more fascinated about this when i heard about this brony phenomenon ...and i love it even more

Also i found something very fascinating about this that got me REALLY INTERESTED and that is the reaction of people that hear you are watching a pony cartoon ..OMG loool its just a cartoon watch it and then give youre opinion

I mean I have to close friend that are very open minded ..or at least I thought they where ....im having such a hard time convincing them to watch even 1 episode ....because they dismiss it right off the bat

omg lol ..this is so hilarious the close minded peeps...im buying happy meals from Mc Donald to make the pony collection...changed my wallpaper....and will soon make a t-shirt...lets see what they say now

*insert evil smiley here [since i dont see any evil ones...there are only pony's and pony's are good ]*

o yea and im also the 1000 th member so i heard

Welcome to the forums Outcast. Hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

Also, I hope that you will like being a brony (you are new, right?) and that your friends will start liking it too.

And yes, I think that you're the 1000th member.

Edited by Freckle

Hello and welcome to the forums. I believe you are the 1000th member, therefore you shall be used as cannon fodder when the invasion begins

Hope you enjoy the forums :D

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony

(edited)

thanks everyone everypony

...soo like whats a pony to do here ....point me to the interesting stuff ...where the activity blooms i mean

Edited by Outcast