Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WeLoveFine

GamerLuna7

I just checked out that site today & I was very very satisfied with their selection of shirts and etc. I also checked out redbubble today too and yeah buying mlp merch online is the best way to go! So much variety compared to hot topic, not saying I do not like hot topic, but online has so many more choices!

• Brohoof 1

I placed an order about 14 days ago it will be 2 weeks tomorrow still have not recieved it yet.  but they do not pre make any thing.  They only make it when you order it.  shipping to europe might take a while. for myself shipping something to Europe is about 10 days  (i shipped a present to a friend in ireland before)

WeLoveFine is the best.

At Youmacon, many vendors were reselling WeLoveFine t-shirts, particularly pony ones.

I think that Hot Topic resells WeLoveFine shirts as well.

I have bought a handful of t-shirts from there and they are all spectacular. WeLoveFine was also an official vendor at Bronycon, and I got to buy an exclusive Bronycon t-shirt from them. :)

I bought an Apple Bloom shirt from them for $25 and was satisfied.  :)  It took some time to get here, I guess because they made it to order, but it was worth it. Wish their prices were five bucks lower, though.

Edited by TailsAlone

For people living in the US, WeLoveFine is definitely the way to go because of the low shipping (no, not that kind of shipping) costs. I live in London and when I tried to buy a vinyl from WeLoveFine the shipping cost was three times that of the vinyl.

My go-to place for pony merchandise now is Redbubble. Little to no shipping costs and 1,750 pony-related items, what could go wrong?

• Brohoof 2

I bought a Fluttershy t-shirt from them. It had taken a while for it to be shipped but I think it would worth waiting for. I really like the t-shirt, be it a little small for me but it works out okay.

I just checked out that site today & I was very very satisfied with their selection of shirts and etc. I also checked out redbubble today too and yeah buying mlp merch online is the best way to go! So much variety compared to hot topic, not saying I do not like hot topic, but online has so many more choices!

I got a shirt from RedBubble and I love it!! I actually wore it today, too! HotTopic mostly has Adventure time stuff. (which i love!) But I'm looking for PONIES, MAN, PONIES!!! B)

I dropped about $200 dollars on My little Pony / Adventure Time shirts not long ago, The stuff hasn't arrived yet but i live in Australia so it'll probably take a little while. As for quality i think they have a lot better designs then a lot of the other online MLP apparel stores.

I think that Hot Topic resells WeLoveFine shirts as well.

This is an EXTREMELY important thing to keep in mind if you're near a Hot Topic location. If you find a shirt on WLF that you like, check Hot Topic's website for it. If it's there, go to a nearby HT store and order it from there, and ask to have it delivered to the store. You save on shipping completely and nab yourself a shirt for $20~ish that would have been about $35, though you do have to go back to that store about a week or so after you order it to pick it up.

I don't know if they have HT locations and Europe, though. And if they do, I don't know if if they do the whole deliver-to-store thing there.

Recently checked out WeLoveFine as recommended by a lot of people on this site, I have to say I was impressed with their selections, but the costs of shipping to UK where extortionate. 

RedBubble is somewhat significantly cheaper (Somewhere around £3 instead of £15...) and the selection is just as good, it just depends how much money you have spare I guess. 

I don't know if they have HT locations and Europe, though. And if they do, I don't know if if they do the whole deliver-to-store thing there.

(I keep hitting Brohoof instead of Quote :3)

Unfortunately there aren't any Hot Topic stores in Europe any more, something about them being removed in 2009. Europe's best option now probably stands at RedBubble.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I ordered another $150 worth of shirts  but i ordered it on christmas eve.  obviously they weren't there .  but i was totally shocked when I woke up on janurary 11th.  apparently they shipped it out on the 10th  using  overnight shipping.  what?   I was expecting them to take a little longer than that but they were really really fast this time around. 

i buy my stuff from Welovefine as well, and it usually takes 3 weeks from the time i click submit order till the box shows up on my porch. i live in the USA, so im not sure how long it will take to get to europe. very satisfied with their products, despite the time it takes to get them.