Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Zink's Silly Art Request Thread. (Open)

Zink

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

oh my gosh! i love your drawings! XD

can you draw my oc (my profile pic) as a puff pony? that would be great!

puff pony ref. pic:

img-1048661-1-200px-Fluffy_pony.pngI cant wait to see this drawing, this is gunna be great! :lol:

Here you go!

I hope you enjoy it.

post-11101-0-17122100-1357198269_thumb.png

ALTERNATE:

post-11101-0-17218500-1357198768_thumb.png

MINI GAME, FIND THE ODD ONE OUT :3

Puff. Puff. Puff. Puff. Puff. Puff. Puff. Puff. Puff, Puff. Puff. Puff. Puff. 

Edited by Zink

Here you go!

I hope you enjoy it.

attachicon.gifMrsPuff.png

MINI GAME, FIND THE ODD ONE OUT :3

Puff. Puff. Puff. Puff. Puff. Puff. Puff. Puff. Puff, Puff. Puff. Puff. Puff. 

oh my gosh! puff pony! yay! this is great! haha, it just made my day :lol:

i found the odd one out! there is one "puff," the rest are all "puff." haha

oh my gosh! puff pony! yay! this is great! haha, it just made my day :lol:

i found the odd one out! there is one "puff," the rest are all "puff." haha

I put up a alternate just in case you want a bit of a 'puff' edit.

I'm glad you like it, thank you for the request!

Puff Ponies are Puffy.

Hey! thank you Very much! I'm sorry I completely forgot that Tinky wouldn't be able to walk on the cloud, but i guess in theory, Bubbles could have lent her a bubble or something.... (also I love the puffy pony xD) (also I hope you get un-depressed soon :) )

Hey! thank you Very much! I'm sorry I completely forgot that Tinky wouldn't be able to walk on the cloud, but i guess in theory, Bubbles could have lent her a bubble or something.... (also I love the puffy pony xD) (also I hope you get un-depressed soon :) )

You are very welcome! 

My guess is they paid Twilight a visit. 

Also, I'm feeling much better now. Feel free to request more stuff!

Ooh not visited this thread in a while, I'd like a drawing of Princess Celestia with a banhammer (a really big banhammer) for my avvie in the other forums.

hi there, i was wondering, could you do a drawing of my oc, paradox (who is in my signature) along with vinyl scratch and octavia? and now for the rather silly part of my request... could you draw them, uh... fighting... over him? like, octavia is pulling on one of his arms, vinyl is pulling on the other, and paradox looks really confused in the middle? oh, and could vinyl be drawn without her sunglasses so i can see her awesome red eyes? i would muchly appreciate it if you could do my request!

(edited)

hi there, i was wondering, could you do a drawing of my oc, paradox (who is in my signature) along with vinyl scratch and octavia? and now for the rather silly part of my request... could you draw them, uh... fighting... over him? like, octavia is pulling on one of his arms, vinyl is pulling on the other, and paradox looks really confused in the middle? oh, and could vinyl be drawn without her sunglasses so i can see her awesome red eyes? i would muchly appreciate it if you could do my request!

But... but... vinyl has magenta eyes... haven't you see the season 2 finale?

img-1067480-1-DXhfV.png

Anywho, Sure I can. Can you post a lager picture of your OC (if that's possible?).

I'll be drawing more in awhile, so expect a bit of delay. My life just got hit with the busy train.

Ooh not visited this thread in a while, I'd like a drawing of Princess Celestia with a banhammer (a really big banhammer) for my avvie in the other forums.

Sure, I'll draw it asap. One thing though, this is the princess we are talking about, and I hate her hair. XD

In the meantime, have some filler (NOT THE FINAL IMAGE, I DREW THIS IN SECONDS):

post-11101-0-18651100-1357735475_thumb.png

Edited by Zink

But... but... vinyl has magenta eyes... haven't you see the season 2 finale?

img-1067480-1-DXhfV.png

Anywho, Sure I can. Can you post a lager picture of your OC (if that's possible?).

ok, magenta, whatever. XD but you could do it for me? sweet! and i can try and post a bigger picture of paradox sometime in the near future.

XD but you could do it for me?

I'd like a drawing of Princess Celestia with a banhammer

Alrighty you two, here you go!

I hope this works. 

For FUBZ:

post-11101-0-33259400-1357812587_thumb.png

For TGAP COUNT PARADOX:

post-11101-0-13428100-1357812569_thumb.png

As always, Thanks for the requests, I enjoy doing them!

OH GAWD DAT IS HILARIOUS! nawt exactly what i had in mind, but verry funny none the less! i like it! but what happened to showing off vinyl's magenta eyes?

I'm glad you like it, thank you for the request!

About Vinyl's eyes... I closed them to avoid controversy and to make her expression funnier. 

Alrighty you two, here you go!

I hope this works. 

For FUBZ:

attachicon.gifHandingOutBans.png

For TGAP COUNT PARADOX:

attachicon.gifVinVSOct.png

As always, Thanks for the requests, I enjoy doing them!

:D Yea! You've drawn her really nicely actually :P I likes it. It's a nice avvie :) thanks!

TGAP's is funny xD  those facial expressions.

I want a tablet now :P It's so easy and quick to draw and upload.

hey, can i get another pic? i was gonna ask if i could get the same one that i asked for last time but a little different. i would still like them to be fighting over dox, but i kinda was wanting this one to be a little more 'serious'. i really liked how funny you made the last one, but this one, like i said, could you make it a little more serious, like, they're really fighting over a guy they like, and this time, dox has a smug look on his face? that would be awesome.

hey, can i get another pic? i was gonna ask if i could get the same one that i asked for last time but a little different. i would still like them to be fighting over dox, but i kinda was wanting this one to be a little more 'serious'. i really liked how funny you made the last one, but this one, like i said, could you make it a little more serious, like, they're really fighting over a guy they like, and this time, dox has a smug look on his face? that would be awesome.

Sure thing, not a problem!

I hope this what you are looking for. Something super serious... uh... how about this?

SUPER SERIOUS FIGHTER II TURBO! :P

post-11101-0-44288300-1358002634_thumb.png

Ultra Combo!

Meh, you'll get to me sooner or later.

Draw my ponysona please :P Images can be found on my profile or my avatar.  Make it something funny, other characters are always welcomed :PCelestia is a must!

that looks great! i love how you do your artwork. it's so simple and interesting. and i really love how you made it look like a fighting video game. reminds me a lil bit of scott pilgrim vs. the world...

Thanks again! Hope you have fun! :P I totally can't wait to see the finished product! I'm sure it will turn out great! Have fun! :P

Must!

No.

NO. Ugh. You can have this though.

post-11101-0-46176300-1358004444_thumb.png

And if you absolutely must have Princess Molestia Celestia, here, have this picture edit.

post-11101-0-68157400-1358004445_thumb.png

No.

Dang it, you're fast! Edits will do :P

Oh my, don't i just look fabulous in this picture! :P The fabulous pig nose! The derpy da derp eyes, and wrinkles like on larry king's forehead... It's perfect! :P

Thank you! made me laugh :lol:

(edited)

Might I ask you for a little request? What I'm looking for is a cute / Romantic picture of my oc and fluttershy, could you do that for me?

Pony reference;

attachicon.gifAwesome umbra pic 2.png

Alright, here you go! I hope you like it.

I made sure not to use Neon red so the heart isn't hard on the eyes.

Sorry this one took awhile, I was watching people speed run Mario 64!

(you should watch too! http://marathon.speeddemosarchive.com/ Watch and help support Cancer Charities!)

post-11101-0-64490000-1358009348_thumb.png

Fluttershy's hair is annoying.

Edited by Zink

Alright, here you go! I hope you like it.

I made sure not to use Neon red so the heart isn't hard on the eyes.

Sorry this one took awhile, I was watching people speed run Mario 64!

(you should watch too! http://marathon.speeddemosarchive.com/ Watch and help support Cancer Charities!)

attachicon.gifFlutterAnimae.png

Fluttershy's hair is annoying.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw they're so cute together :3 thankies zink for that.

-Filler because I have nothing else to say-

Oke I would like to request another avatar please! This one's for a brony gaming website, so I'd like my OC llama rattling an arcade stick or something. Try not to change him too much (his facial expression, the legs, the simplicity), I'm just not too good at drawing arcade sticks or game controllers.

9S1LS.jpg

Thank you!

Oke I would like to request another avatar please! This one's for a brony gaming website, so I'd like my OC llama rattling an arcade stick or something. Try not to change him too much (his facial expression, the legs, the simplicity), I'm just not too good at drawing arcade sticks or game controllers.

Thank you!

Hopefully this is what you are looking for.

I included some moves from Street Fighter for reference on the side, I hope you like it!

post-11101-0-76639100-1358419695_thumb.png