Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Zink's Silly Art Request Thread. (Open)

Zink

(edited)

A really fucking long paragraph outlining what art work piece I should draw on my tablet next around midnight, hurrah! 

Oh boy, here we go. Hopefully you'll like this!

This one took some time (Jesus, so many things to draw tongue.png). 

post-11101-0-01871900-1364534572_thumb.png

Fun Fact: I've never played Blast Corps.

Edited by Zink

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, Zink. Think you could do one of my OC Evergreen? It's been a while since I've gotten any new art of her. Here's a link to her OC page, but all of the images I have of her (in her naturally dirt-covered form) are all rather dated, so I'll provide the others to give you an idea of what she looks like now.

I prefer the manestyle in this image to the one she has in the picture on her page...

img-1131997-3-evergreen_road_trace_v1_by

And the colours are correct in this one here, which also happens to be the best vector I've made yet. Although, I'm not sure you do colors. Ehh, just in case.

img-1131997-5-evergreen_dress_by_descant 

Um... Do you think you could draw her (With the omnipresent flower tucked behind one ear) simply standing alone, happily in her garden? Her mane would have the untamed look to it that it had in the first picture I provided.

No rush or anything. And thanks in advance.

Edited by Flareon

I have another request...this one isn't ponies! (Yay?) 

Could you draw just a quick, cute sketch of Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and I was looking for a simple image like that to put as my desktop or background on my phone. 

(edited)

Hey, Zink. Think you could do one of my OC Evergreen? It's been a while since I've gotten any new art of her. Here's a link to her OC page, but all of the images I have of her (in her naturally dirt-covered form) are all rather dated, so I'll provide the others to give you an idea of what she looks like now.

Um... Do you think you could draw her (With the omnipresent flower tucked behind one ear) simply standing alone, happily in her garden? Her mane would have the untamed look to it that it had in the first picture I provided.

No rush or anything. And thanks in advance.

Sure thing! 

And yes, you are correct, I don't usually do color, but since you asked I tried to. I think It makes it look a little sloppy. Meh.

Anyway, Enjoy!

post-11101-0-18469900-1364538048_thumb.png

So I heard you like Color

post-11101-0-39680400-1364538099_thumb.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have another request...this one isn't ponies! (Yay?) 

Could you draw just a quick, cute sketch of Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and I was looking for a simple image like that to put as my desktop or background on my phone. 

Alrighty, not a problem!

Hopefully this will do!

post-11101-0-29620000-1364538965_thumb.png

Enjoy and stuff. 

Fun Fact: I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books.

Edited by Zink

Alrighty, not a problem!

Hopefully this will do!

attachicon.gifHarryFuckingPotter.png

Enjoy and stuff. 

This is great. XD Thanks for drawing it. The heading made me laugh a lot, you're really good at this AND you draw really super fast.

Alrighty, not a problem!

Hopefully this will do!

HarryFuckingPotter.png

Enjoy and stuff.

Dat Harry Potter.

Jajajaja xD couldn't stop laughing xD he looks so crahzi

Hmmm...

Oke. Do you think you could do Kirby doing a slamdunk while in the background there are a few other guys from Super Smash Bros. are coming in from the background launching to attack him with faces of worry and anger.

4 characters including Kirby would be 'aight. BUT THE MOAR THE BETTER D:

Eckszemple chars if u dunno know SSB. Mario, Link, King Dedede, Ice climbers D: although u already know so now that you are reading this I can tell yu that 'town' is the oldest word in the English dictionary

Please draw my pegasus ponysona Fireball Rush. 

Her picture is right here...

post-9830-0-65782900-1364076825_thumb.png

Have fun. Please do her in any other pose you'd like, preferable her lying down with her hooves curled infront of her, and looking at the screen. Thanks again.

I don't have an OC, so please excuse my show request.

Pony: Vinyl Scratch and Pinkie Pie

Pose: Hugging, possibly? I don't know, surprise me

Other: Just so you know, this is not a pairing request, I already have pre-arranged pairings for both.

Oh boy, here we go. Hopefully you'll like this!

This one took some time (Jesus, so many things to draw img-1316568-1-tongue.png). 

attachicon.gifBlastAway.png

Fun Fact: I've never played Blast Corps.

Wow, heheh, thats amazing! Really good for never having played Blast Corps before.

Also, the missile carrier looks more like this. But I don't care; its brilliant!

(edited)

Do you think you could do Kirby doing a slamdunk while in the background there are a few other guys from Super Smash Bros. are coming in from the background launching to attack him with faces of worry and anger.

4 characters including Kirby would be 'aight. BUT THE MOAR THE BETTER D:

Well okay then.

This one came out a little sloppy D:

post-11101-0-39565700-1364623356_thumb.png

I don't have an OC, so please excuse my show request.

Pony: Vinyl Scratch and Pinkie Pie

Pose: Hugging, possibly? I don't know, surprise me

Other: Just so you know, this is not a pairing request, I already have pre-arranged pairings for both.

No problem! Here's a awkward hug thing.

post-11101-0-32506300-1364623381_thumb.png

Please draw my pegasus ponysona Fireball Rush. 

Her picture is right here...

Have fun. Please do her in any other pose you'd like, preferable her lying down with her hooves curled infront of her, and looking at the screen. Thanks again.

Sure thing! I have her with and without color. img-1319249-1-biggrin.png

post-11101-0-39113800-1364623393_thumb.png

post-11101-0-34774900-1364623445_thumb.png

Wow, heheh, thats amazing! Really good for never having played Blast Corps before.

Also, the missile carrier looks more like this. But I don't care; its brilliant!

I'm glad you like it!

Also, fuck you Google, You lied!

Edited by Zink

Alrighty! Sorry for the delay, as I was banned.

But hey, I'm back now. 

attachicon.gifMane6Donuts.png

I skipped the mouths, ears, and eyes because that made them look odd, but I kept the hair and added a scribble of color for frosting.

I hope you Enjoy them!

I know I'm way late, but it looks great! Even though it would've looked weird, I actually would've preferred the eyes, ears, and mouths, but that's cool. They still look really delicious. *licks lips* Thank you so much!

I think I'm reaching my limit on requests... Please tell me if there IS a limit and I will stop bombarding you with ridiculous requests.

Have you seen the movie Back to the Future? If not, ignore this request or do some reading up on it, if you want to.

I want to see Twilight (in an orange jacket vest kinda thing, much like this) in the DeLorean, driving away from a van full of ponified Libyans.

I would love to see this, but given I've already asked for two things, you don't have to. I'll even leave you alone after this.

I think I'm reaching my limit on requests... Please tell me if there IS a limit and I will stop bombarding you with ridiculous requests.

Have you seen the movie Back to the Future? If not, ignore this request or do some reading up on it, if you want to.

I want to see Twilight (in an orange jacket vest kinda thing, much like this) in the DeLorean, driving away from a van full of ponified Libyans.

I would love to see this, but given I've already asked for two things, you don't have to. I'll even leave you alone after this.

There isn't really a limit, just don't spam to many. :D

I haven't seen Back to the Future in awhile but I'm guessing you want a MLP-ized first scene from the movie?

(Fix your links by the way)

There isn't really a limit, just don't spam to many. biggrin.png

I haven't seen Back to the Future in awhile but I'm guessing you want a MLP-ized first scene from the movie?

(Fix your links by the way)

Yeah, just a ponified version of the first scene.

Also, sorry about the broken link. Does this work?

Yeah, just a ponified version of the first scene.

Also, sorry about the broken link. Does this work?

Yup! That link works. I think I drew what your hoping for.

post-11101-0-66658700-1364962507_thumb.png

Hopefully this will be a big enough hint: 'I'm on a horse.'

Basically, I wanna see the I'm on a horse scene, ponified. So, a pony on a pony.

Gotcha, I think.

post-11101-0-39706700-1364962508_thumb.png

Fun fact: I've never seen an Old Spice Commercial on TV, probably because I don't watch TV :D

attachicon.gifBackToTheFuture.png

Gotcha, I think.

attachicon.gifOldWhatever.png

Fun fact: I've never seen an Old Spice Commercial on TV, probably because I don't watch TV biggrin.png

Wait... The Old Spice Commercial is on TV? I thought it was just a joke commercial. Wow. Now I feel stupid. BTW that pony smells manly. Thanks for doing this.

(edited)

Wait... The Old Spice Commercial is on TV? I thought it was just a joke commercial. Wow. Now I feel stupid. BTW that pony smells manly. Thanks for doing this.

I believe so, or at least that's what I've heard from YouTube's Comments.

Stay smelling manly and stuff I guess.

Edited by Zink

attachicon.gifBackToTheFuture.png

Gotcha, I think.

attachicon.gifOldWhatever.png

Fun fact: I've never seen an Old Spice Commercial on TV, probably because I don't watch TV biggrin.png

Oh my cow. That looks so cool! Thanks for doing yet another ridiculous request!

I promise I won't come back for awhile. derpy_emoticon1.png

(edited)

Well okay then.

This one came out a little sloppy D:

No problem! Here's a awkward hug thing.

attachicon.gifVinylAndPinkie.png

Sure thing! I have her with and without color. img-1319249-1-biggrin.png

attachicon.gifFireballRushColorCropped.png

attachicon.gifFireballRushNoColor.png

I'm glad you like it!

Also, fuck you Google, You lied!

Oh you drew it :PP ty, that evil Kirby will be useful in scaring my cat. The Mario and Link are pretty well drawn though P: and also from your other drawings your skills have impoved by this much <-------------------------------------------> which is quite a bit.

I should start drawing again... >_>

Edited by Fubz

Sorry for the delay, I haven't been on in a little bit, but none the less, I hope you enjoy what I have drawn for you!

attachicon.gifCobaltCrescent.png

I like it thanks man and i am not too picky about how long it takes for me you to do requests for i understand that you get busy and dont always have time to work on requests :) Edited by COBALT CRESCENT