Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I checked out the search bar to see if anything relating to this existed, and if this doesn't belong in this section I give my utter gomen and feel free to close it or move it buuut I was wondering if anybody was going to BigApplePonyCon over in NY? And if people even knew about it? Just wondering since I'm going to be going with a few friends and wanted to check out and see if anyone from here was going, since it's a fairly new convention and just starting up and such. Tho I do find the prices a bit much so I completely understand if that's an issue too. Just curious!

I would rather have a event that makes sense to where it would be located, such as something like this, I think it would make more sense to be located in a rural area rather than a city or suburb.  I can under stand that you don't want to go out of state and stuff, but I think it would make more sense that the event would take place in a rural area.

I would rather have a event that makes sense to where it would be located, such as something like this, I think it would make more sense to be located in a rural area rather than a city or suburb.  I can under stand that you don't want to go out of state and stuff, but I think it would make more sense that the event would take place in a rural area.

Then you my friend should go to bronycan, coming up this summer!  It should be plenty rural enough, especially in comparison to NY!

BroNYcon is going to be located in Baltimare...opps...Baltimore this year and has a rather posh convention center, panels, merch, all kinds of cool stuff. I would advise that unless you just want to go to a place to hang with friends.

Then you my friend should go to bronycan, coming up this summer!  It should be plenty rural enough, especially in comparison to NY!

No, you see, I mean it should be in a rural area, I didn't say all the events in general, I love urban way more than rural, but when were talking about something that would represent the apple family or something like that it should be rural not urban.

Ah no guys! It's a different pony convention all together that's taking place in new york called Big Apple Pony Con!! here's the link --> http://www.bigappleponycon.com/ I was just wondering if anyone was attending, or even new about it, but it seems like it's not well known sorry for the miscommunication if any!  :blink:

No, you see, I mean it should be in a rural area, I didn't say all the events in general, I love urban way more than rural, but when were talking about something that would represent the apple family or something like that it should be rural not urban.

Ah but it's called BigApple because New York is known as the BigApple, it has nothing to do with the apple family at all hahaha!

http://www.sweetapplecon.com/

There is a Sweet Apple Acres con being held in Nashville, TN this coming summer. I *really* want to go to this one. I would love to bronycon/etc. it is just so so far away :/...

Omg that sounds like sooo much fun 8( too bad it's on the tip of america or I so would've gone! Why do you have to be so far away texas whyy!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...