Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

xbox bronys? Do they exist?

jparty76

I was wondering if any pony plays xbox out of my whole time playing xbox i have found only 2 bronys if you play xbox and want to exchange your gt post here where we can all play xbox and have fun

Yus I have the xbox and there are plenty of bronys that I have found Including me!

My GT is ----------

There is also a section on the forums to post your GT

http://mlpforums.com/topic/3566-steamlivepsn3ds-friend-code-central/page-25http://mlpforums.com/topic/3566-steamlivepsn3ds-friend-code-central/page-25

Edited by FALCON PUNCH

One time i was playing Black Ops 2 using my derpy emblem, and guy sent me a message saying that derpy was the pest pony, my reaction was:

D4A8r.jpg

As i am from Brazil, i usually don't find many american people, but when i do, it lags a lot.

Well,if you have the interest in adding me, my GT is: Bruroar

• Brohoof 1

Yup. Although right now my microphone headset thing is broken. So I won't be able to talk, but yeah my GT is NTT Prodigy. So add dat sheeeeet.

Edit: Also send me a message afterwards saying who you are and that you come from here. I get a lot of FR daily, and usually decline them. So just tell me that you're from the MLP forums and we'll be all set. I mean, if you are going to add me (:

Edited by AustralianFries

I don't play Xbox but a friend of mine does, and he is a Brony, I don't know his gamertag, but there are quite a bit of Xbox bronies last I checked.

Yeah I agree with the same thing.... in Black Ops and other shooters, I see so many people with MLP emblems and recreations of beauty marks, as well as clan tags reading things like [DERPY] and stuff like that :)

Yes, it seems to be a big place for meetups and such to happen. I wouldn't really know, though. But I'm sure there are. Never really played on live much.

Edited by ~Vallo~
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, there are a few. But sometimes when I played GTA 4 on live, I would sometimes get bashed because my gamertag was pinkiepwn. But that would rarely happen.

Trust me, my clantag is [MLP] for Black Ops 2 on PS3. No one has bashed me yet, even though my tag is dedicated to My Little Pony :P. Glad they stopped bashing you

• Brohoof 1