Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's Derpy?

Pinkazoid

I HAVEN'T SEEN HER

AND I"M STARTING TO MISS HER

:CCCCCCCCCCCC

AND SEEING THE AMOUNT OF THREADS ABOUT HER GONE, I FELT I NEEDED TO MAKE MY OWN :VVVVV

She's gone off to a better place.

I honestly don't care much about this ponified Boba Fett, if you know what I mean.

Edited by Modphase

well if this sparks Derpyfanboys....  doing what derpy fanboys do, and i end up snapping...... 

And you end up making up all kinds of crazy stories about how everything is the Derpy fans fault.

and you even claimed that Derpy fans insulted people with lazy eyes, which is completely insane.

Edited by derpstar

And you end up insulting people with lazy eyes and making up all kinds of crazy stories about how everything is the Derpy fans fault.

:face hoof : @,  i blame you

http://mlpforums.com/blog/330/entry-1662-my-honest-feelings-about-derpy/

read that 

also never said it was all you're fault, i pointed it out that derpy would still likely be here you you all didn't flip you shit and make it worse. 

there was a 6 month gap for the decision to be made and derpyfanboys spent it ranting and raveing 

Edited by PonyEcho

:face hoof : @,  i blame you

http://mlpforums.com/blog/330/entry-1662-my-honest-feelings-about-derpy/

read that 

also never said it was all you're fault, i pointed it out that derpy would still likely be here you you all didn't flip you shit and make it worse. 

there was a 6 month gap for the decision to be made and derpyfanboys spent it ranting and raveing 

Wow, that was a whole load of nothing. You keep claiming derpy means stupid. Derpy doesn't mean anything, and derp means mistake or screw up. I also have lazy eyes and I'm sick of the people who think Derpy should stay dead and that it's good that she's gone. I'm sick of the people who keeps claiming the Derpy fans are to blame for all of this.

And I'm sick of people who can't get it through their head that the episodes we're now seeing were animated 6 months ago.

I completely understand why everyone is upset about it. 10 people got the chance to ruin something which everyone loved and Hasbro knew that it would piss a lot of people off, yet they still did it.

Edited by derpstar
  • Brohoof 2

Wow, that was a whole load of nothing. You keep claiming derpy means stupid. Derpy doesn't mean anything, and derp means mistake or screw up. I also have lazy eyes and I'm sick of the people who think Derpy should stay dead and that it's good that she's gone. I'm sick of the people who keeps claiming the Derpy fans are to blame for all of this.

and i had a lazy eye (got it fixed a few years back)

and once again its not all you're fault.... just partly, its not all one sided there are faults on both sides.

and i'll stop here because well..... this is a joke thread

and i had a lazy eye (got it fixed a few years back)

and once again its not all you're fault.... just partly, its not all one sided there are faults on both sides.

and i'll stop here because well..... this is a joke thread

Glad you got it fixed while you were still young. Are you able to look at 3d movies properly?

• Brohoof 1

Glad you got it fixed while you were still young. Are you able to look at 3d movies properly?

i was 13 when i got it done, so I was lucky it worked so well, and yes i can view things in 3d .... but i'm still never gonna waist my cash on a gimmick like 3d cinima

Bro

This is in general silliness, or as we refer it to now, "Forum Lounge"

It's not meant to have any serious discussion -__-

We're poking fun at how there was a shit ton of threads about this >__>

• Brohoof 1

And I'm sick of people who can't get it through their head that the episodes we're now seeing were animated 6 months ago.

I completely understand why everyone is upset about it. 10 people got the chance to ruin something which everyone loved and Hasbro knew that it would piss a lot of people off, yet they still did it.

Actually they did it because parents would be pissed off and that would be worse because then the parents would have viable reasons to sue. Edited by Dashie is best pony

Actually they did it because parents would be pissed off and that would be worse because then the parents would have viable reasons to sue.

Sue over what? The existence of a cross eyed character on TV? The existence of a clumsy character on TV? And even if they could, this isn't about any parents.

This about people on the web redefining language to find it offensive, aka "ableism". The words these people find offensive. Stupid, idiot, moron, crazy, lame, dumb, bitching, nagging, blind to, deaf to, cretin, insane, imbecile, invalid, nuts etc. etc. . Yes, these words are just as offensive as "derp" in their minds. It's just, derp has garnered so much attention now that people have actually started taking them seriously.

If they would have put derp alongside all the other words they find offensive people would see it for what it is. Pointlessly trying to be offended by the English language on the behalf of differently-abled people. It's pretty darn offensive how they think saying someone is nuts = discrimination against differently-abled people, like if there didn't exist any real causes to help with anymore.

Edited by derpstar

Because apparently Derpy looks to be Mentally disabled to parents, and because of that it looks like Hasbro is saying that all mentally disabled people are clumsy. But of course the made up word of derp means clumsy not disabled.

Edited by Dashie is best pony

Because apparently Derpy looks to be Mentally disabled to parents, and because of that it looks like Hasbro is saying that all mentally disabled people are clumsy. But of course the made up word of derp means clumsy not disabled.

No parents have said this. Where have you heard that any parents were involved in this?

Edited by derpstar