Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Animaniacs

Frances Bean

So, it turns out that the Hub is going to start airing the Animaniacs on January 7th. I was getting ready for school at the time when I saw the commercial, and it literally made my day. :lol: 

When it airs though, hopefully they don't edit anything out, such as those sneaky jokes I didn't catch when I was a little kid.

What do you guys think about this? Is it good or bad? I'm personally excited. First Batman, now this!

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking that I wish The Hub was in the standard cable package.

Also I can't find any good Animaniacs episodes on the internet. I never watched the series before. I only found one episode on YouTube.

I could not believe when I saw this news here on the forums! I use to watch that, along with many other cartoons. I'm rather excited to see that it is making a comeback.

Edited by Fluttermoon
  • Brohoof 1

I'm thinking that I wish The Hub was in the standard cable package.

Also I can't find any good Animaniacs episodes on the internet. I never watched the series before. I only found one episode on YouTube.

Do you have Netflix? They have the complete DVD set of the show on there. All 18 discs of it. I'm sorry that you're not able to watch the show. 

Do you have Netflix? They have the complete DVD set of the show on there. All 18 discs of it. I'm sorry that you're not able to watch the show. 

Nope, don't have Netflix.

And wait. They don't have it on instant streaming? Seems like the kinda thing Netflix would have.

...I want Netflix.

I was so excited, as this was my favorite show when I was a kid. It also helped me not fail geography! :D

Sadly, I don't get the Hub, so I really won't be able to watch it. :/

A couple weeks ago, I was at my grandma's watching Wakko's Wish on the Hub with my cousin and I hought, "I wish they'd show Animaniacs again, and the Hub has granted my wish! It is such an awesome channel! :D I wish I got it at school so that I could watch it more often. :(

• Brohoof 1

It's a start, it's a start. I still want to see them bring back some of those other shows that were aired in the WB back in the 90's. Pinky & the Brain? Freakazoid? yeah, that needs to happen.