Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Party for Cthulu!

Amelia Monocle

Cthulu is a new member and this party is for him to meet some new friends and have fun, and you can do the same!
please bring food, because food is delicious and good for living and parties,
got a new punch recipe? feel free to put a bowlful next to the window on the beverage and refreshments table.
dance in the dining room, we removed the table (so it's quite big) and replaced the chandelier with one of those balls which twists around and makes different multicoloured patterns around the room, (the dining room is right next to the lounge)
upstairs are my bedroom, library, and artist studio with all my pictures in it (they are all locked)
post-667-0-67061900-1357244790_thumb.jpg

presents are not neccesary, though i'm sure cthulu would accept them :3
Alicorns are allowed
Alcohol is allowed
no godmodding or powerplaying
no obscene language
and don't go too far! nothing erotic please, despite you drunk craziness.
everybody have fun and go nuts!
stay away from my beer =_=... i'm watching you...

post-667-0-36983700-1357243829_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I'm in! :lol:

I'd party with Cthulu! He seems like a nice enough guy to party with! :lol:

My OC is in my sig: Nightfall Starline.

you know the person coming to the party is cool when they have boulevard of broken dreams in their sig, accepted!

• Brohoof 1

Uh, OK. I'm free for a party or two. I'll join this with my ponysona, Rockshire. Her link's in my signature.

well this party is going to blow. your. mind. O_O, accepted! XD and have lots and lots of fun! XDDDDD

This seems like a fun idea. I will totally join.

If I can use Diamond that would be awesome...The link is in my signature...Like everyone else.

lady light diamond had a hard time hasn't she? she looks like she could do with some fun!! accepted!

• Brohoof 2

well this party is going to blow. your. mind. O_O, accepted! XD and have lots and lots of fun! XDDDDD

lady light diamond had a hard time hasn't she? she looks like she could do with some fun!! accepted!

Awesome, I cant wait to get started  ^_^

And yea her life kinda sucked but she chooses to ignore it. She focuses more on what she loves in life rather than dwelling on her past.

• Brohoof 1