Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Weekly Gaming Extravaganza!

MrJK

And of course you can join! and I thought about that, and i think it's a good idea, but not yet. I think i'll give a warning for that one, seeing as its such a big game and it requires some coordination. (I myself havent actually played it yet) So for the first week i think we are going to play League of Legends.

Well yep league sounds like the best right now but... I maybe wont get in time or be able to or something like that i live in sweden and know nothing about time zones (Yay) So anyone got a good site for time of zones (haha)

League of Legends, huh? I really should try to make it then, lol.. But i am going to be so tired after moving furniture.

Well yep league sounds like the best right now but... I maybe wont get in time or be able to or something like that i live in sweden and know nothing about time zones (Yay) So anyone got a good site for time of zones (haha)

I live in Finland, so in Sweden it should be 01:00 am (GMT +1) Saturday.

(02:00 am GMT +2 in Finland)

Actually let me just find a site.. Maybe i got a terrible memory.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=239

Ok everypony, now is the time to start finalizing! Everyone participating send me a message with your steam name and your League of Legends name so i can add everyone and we can be ready to go at 6:00(Central, GMT -6)

i do have steam but i know little (about nothing) about it and cant even get on it just letting you know also it always crashed my internet (steam) i dunno why :l

i do have steam but i know little (about nothing) about it and cant even get on it just letting you know also it always crashed my internet (steam) i dunno why :l

Well steam isn't necessary really, so dont bother with it, just send me your LoL summoner name and we should be good!

And as a reminder to everyone, send me your information, most importantly LoL name, if you wish to be invited.

It was fun, which is quite something in League of Legends, where people often seem to think their whole life depends on them winning a match. :lol:

Now i have to get my sleeping schedule back to normal somehow. Waking up at 14:20 is a slight problem. :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the great night guys! Highly entertaining.

I'm going to encode and upload the video over night so everyone can see what went on, its a shame my fraps died for the second game when we were all a bit more talkative but this should do for now.

TF2 next week would be hilarious I think, just so I can make MrJK rage some more! :)

Edited by Aaramus
  • Brohoof 2

Sorry for not joining I just don't like League of legends but I should be up for next weak, kinda regret not playing since I didn't have a good reason not to.

Yeah sorry I wasn't there as well. I was all set up to be there but my grandparents needed me last second. Anywho I will definitely be there next week. If it's TF2, i'm completely down. All i'll need to do is reinstall it.

The only thing i would play there is TF2.

If another game that i like comes up, might think about joining.

If LoL comes up only, consider me out.

I thought it was somewhat clear that every week was an attempt to pick another game and possibly even swap in the middle if the same game gets boring. We attempted to play Terraria after LoL, but there seemed to be some issue with hosting. Not even hamachi worked for some reason. Because of this, there was a suggestion that we play Terraria next time (but its not decided, so don't worry if you are not a fan). Also, the "game night" was actually finished with some TF2, but i don't think that lasted long, considering the fact i can see when the Skype call ended. I didn't participate at that point, because it was 06:00 am over here and i suddenly realized how tired i was as soon as a fps game was suggested. :ph34r:

Also, a semi-random suggestion, depending on how many people own Minecraft.. Just wondering if some week people were curious enough to try playing Tekkit. I am not sure how many people find that mod pack interesting, but you know.. :mellow: I do.

I would suggest Feed The Beast instead, but (correct me if i am wrong) it doesn't seem to have optifine, which is unfortunate. I need that for decent fps.

Well Jormaz, i do not own Minecraft but i do have an account and cracked (noooooo) it may be minecraft in a way but it still bad not minecraft i meant the cracked (only bad things is no servers and bad FPS) so i do also have cracked tekkit but i dont wanna play all bad haha. (BTW i just play cracked sometimes and will buy the real minecraft as fast as i can so it would be fun when i did have :) )

I thought it was somewhat clear that every week was an attempt to pick another game and possibly even swap in the middle if the same game gets boring. We attempted to play Terraria after LoL, but there seemed to be some issue with hosting. Not even hamachi worked for some reason. Because of this, there was a suggestion that we play Terraria next time (but its not decided, so don't worry if you are not a fan). Also, the "game night" was actually finished with some TF2, but i don't think that lasted long, considering the fact i can see when the Skype call ended. I didn't participate at that point, because it was 06:00 am over here and i suddenly realized how tired i was as soon as a fps game was suggested. :ph34r:

Also, a semi-random suggestion, depending on how many people own Minecraft.. Just wondering if some week people were curious enough to try playing Tekkit. I am not sure how many people find that mod pack interesting, but you know.. :mellow: I do.

I would suggest Feed The Beast instead, but (correct me if i am wrong) it doesn't seem to have optifine, which is unfortunate. I need that for decent fps.

Oh i see, well, if a game that i like gets suggested might consider about joining.

I will be following this thread in case that happens.

Updated! The game will be TF2, it's free, simple to play, everyone who wants can play seeing as the player limit is very large. Message me your steam name if you want in!

Updated! The game will be TF2, it's free, simple to play, everyone who wants can play seeing as the player limit is very large. Message me your steam name if you want in!

oh well just gotta go get steam ...again then (lost my CS Gold account :l ) so i maybe will be able to play MAYBE im not sure so yah have fun if im not coming.

Looking forward to playing this weekend, if I only were good at TF2.

oh well just gotta go get steam ...again then (lost my CS Gold account :l ) so i maybe will be able to play MAYBE im not sure so yah have fun if im not coming.

Shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to get steam, hope I get to play with you,

Looking forward to playing this weekend, if I only were good at TF2.

Shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to get steam, hope I get to play with you,

I got steam now but just need to download TF2 :P so dun worry im sure i can come maybe but i maybe zone out sometimes (stupid sistah but dun worry)

but theres two named account and friend one which you want (why steam why make it two accounts why not one like the old days D: ?)

I won't promise anything since i am not a fan of TF2, but i'll try to stay awake for it. Also, i found out that i will finally get a roommate next week and sadly that might restrict me from speaking to my mic at 02:00 am (well, makes sense.. can't complain). Let's just hope that talking quietly won't tick him off, or worse yet, mouse clicks and typing . :ph34r:

Edit: You guys should start preparing!

Edited by Jormaz

I won't promise anything since i am not a fan of TF2, but i'll try to stay awake for it. Also, i found out that i will finally get a roommate next week and sadly that might restrict me from speaking to my mic at 02:00 am (well, makes sense.. can't complain). Let's just hope that talking quietly won't tick him off, or worse yet, mouse clicks and typing . :ph34r:

Edit: You guys should start preparing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMXwjSeeiyY

I'll have my sapper and knife or explosive of choice ready.

It's 02:00 in the Reykjavík(or UK) right? or am I doing timezones wrong.

If anybody wants to borrow (BORROW) any specific weapon other than the newest ones for the event I can manage that. I don't use most of them anyway, I just like to have the option.

i think (i think) the maker of this thread is ignoring me ive sent him what and that but i still dun know whats going there *points at slender pony*

I havent seen him online for a bit. Send me a steam invite and I'll add you to the game later today if he hasn't responded by then.

My Steam name is either Aaramus or Mant18