Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

You wish for an axe to the skull. Careful, it might give you a splitting headache.

I wish that RainbowDash123 knew that I was 29 and that I haven't been woken for school in over 14 years (and never on a Sunday).

Granted, this happens while the government is overthrown and destroyed and the new government makes something saying that those under 18 will be treated like adults while those over 18 will be treated like kids. Kids can go to work and serve in the military, while adults go to school and such.

I wish that I could go to Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Granted, but you are still a human. Everypony treats you like a freak, execpt for Lyra, who becomes your stalker.

I wish for dance moves that would make everyone like me.

EDIT: CURSE YOU, NINJA!!!

Granted, but... I got nothing.

I still wish for dance moves that would make people like me.

Edited by DJ-Shy3

Granted, this happens while the government is overthrown and destroyed and the new government makes something saying that those under 18 will be treated like adults while those over 18 will be treated like kids. Kids can go to work and serve in the military, while adults go to school and such.

You glorious bastard! I have great respect for you now!

Granted. Your new country is one metre by one metre. The US blocks off all entry and exits. You cross the border, you get roasted for your attempted invasion. Your country is called Guanoland because someone with an axe to grind namef it for you. I hope you took a pee, because you will be standing there for some time. Oh look, it just started raining!

I wish that everyone under 25 suffers ingrowing toenails in all their toes.